001

Find Me When I Am Lost [DISCONTINUED]

 

 

“Unnie…” Jiae said as soon as she got into the house.

“Yes?” her sister answered. “I’m in the kitchen baby sis!”

“Don’t call me that…” Jiae mumbled while going into the kitchen and sitting down on the table.

Her sister took a seat next to her saying “But you’re my baby sister.”

“Who is 16 years old already.” Jiae rolled her eyes. “Anyway noona, next week’s exam week and they say even if you’ve failed all the other exams, if you do good in these ones you would pass the grade with a good mark. And of course, vice-versa.”

Her sister stood silent for a while then nodded to herself. She had came to a conclusion.

“How many times did you read your subjects, baby sis?” she asked.

“About 3-4 times. Why did you ask, Jinri unnie?” Jiae said, though she knew exactly why her sister had asked that.

“So you know every detail of all your subjects huh?..” her sister smiled mischievously.

“Yes.”

“Then you can arrange how many points you will get huh?..” her smiled widened.

“Yes..” Jiae was getting scared of the expression on her sister’s face.

Suddenly, Min Jinri’s expression turned into a happy one.

“Than do that! Why are you asking such a thing anyway?” Min Jinri exclaimed.

“Umm… just because?” Min Jiae gave her sister an awkward smile.

“Baby sis, you have a great brain you’re still aware of that fact right?” Min Jinri told Jiae with a concerned voice.

Min Jiae nodded, though that didn’t convince the older. Jinri knew all that time spent suppressing her true self made her baby sister lose self confidence.  Min Jiae was mostly acting like the dumb loser she was at the school.

“You still sure that you won’t be taking home education?” Min Jinri asked her sister for the billionth time since Jiae first began going primary school.

“Yes, very much.” Jiae said firmly before standing up. “I will be in my music room.”

Then, she walked away.

A few minutes later, Min Jinri could hear the soothing sound of the piano.

“She’s very very sad…” she mumbled, a frown forming on her face.

Min Jiae, the multi-instrumental genius, would play the piano only when she was in deep sadness.

 

*--*--*--*--*

 

It was already past midnight but Kim Minseok was still cramming for the exam week.

He was a top student. He was always in top five and this couldn’t ever change. Never.

‘Since, this is the only true thing about me…’ he thought solving the last math problem.

Why couldn’t he be the person he wanted to be?

He wanted to be kind, to smile kindly and tell things that wouldn’t hurt people, instead would make them happy.

“Ugh…why?!” he groaned while he hit the table with his head.

“What happened? Are you okay?” her worried mom came running upon hearing the sound.

‘No mom… I’m not okay. I act like a bastard when all I want is to be a kind person…’ he thought while shooting a glare at her mother and shouting “Shut the up and get the hell out! I don’t need your concern!”

Her mom just gave him an understanding smile and got out.

“Don’t worry son,” she mumbled. “You will be okay, you just  need some  time.”

She knew what kind of a person her son was, since she was the same when she was younger. She understood him and supported him in her own way.

Which were with little notes and voice records of sleeping Minseok.

Minseok was a sleep talker and soon, he would go to bed.

Her mother waited for her son to sleep before going back to his room and placing the voice recorder beside his bed.

“You can only talk the truth when you’re sleeping, son.” She said before kissing his forehead and going out of the room. “Do listen to it when you wake up, hmm? I will listen to it now, though.”

That night, Minseok talked about all his worries. Including the exams, his personality and… Min Jiae.

“Min Jiae…” her mother mumbled when she heard the name from her sleeping son. “I never knew he had worries about a girl.”

She was smiling, whereas Kim Minseok would frown after listening to the record and saying the exact same things as her mother.

 

_____________________________

Okay, here's the first chapter! ^^ 

I know I know... THAT wasn't worth the wait. ABSOLUTELY NOT! But I'm having kind of a writer's block at the moment... >.>

Even so, I've wanted to write the things on my mind. But I guess sharing wasn't the best choice... 

Anyway, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME LOVELIES! I promise I will get better..! ^^

Love y'all! *chuu~*