004

Find Me When I Am Lost [DISCONTINUED]

 

 

 

Min Jinri’s study was a very spacious room with baby pink, baby blue, light purple and light green colored walls. It didn’t have many furnitures either.

The moment Minseok had stepped foot inside it, he felt relaxed. A soothing smell filled his nostrils.

“Mmm… lavender.” Jiae mumbled happily taking a deep breath.

‘You like lavender?’ Minseok wanted to ask, but the only words coming out from his mouth were “Shut up, dumb ! I have a nose too!”

Jiae gave him an understanding smile and said “Don’t worry, unnie has a psychology diploma and she’s very good at it too. She can help you.”

Jinri had already sat down on her table and was looking at Minseok.

“Kim Minseok-sshi,” she began. “Can you please lay down on the white couch?”

When Minseok glared at her sister instead of obeying to her words, Jiae held Minseok’s forearm and made him lay down herself.

After that, Min Jinri turned to her sister.

“Baby sis, you go to the black room and wait for us there, okay?” she said. “It wouldn’t be good for you to be here with us.”

Jiae’s eyes widened a bit upon hearing that but she listened to her sister nevertheless and headed towards the black room’s light purple colored door which was behind her sister’s table.

She heard her sister talk to Minseok the moment the light purple door closed. Then, she saw the two.

It was that moment when she realized where she actually was, she was behind the big mirror hanging on the light purple wall.

She turned around to take a look of the room she was currently in. It was a very small room –Jiae could swear that it had been used as the supply closed at a point- with pitch black walls. There wasn’t any light either.

‘This room…’ she thought. ‘It is used to spy on the patient!’

She could hear them, see them and she didn’t do anything to prevent that.

“Pretend you’re in your bed, Minseok-sshi. You’re very very very tired after a long school day. All you want is to sleep. You close your eyes and in a matter of seconds, you’re in deep sleep. Are you sleeping, Minseok-sshi?”

A small voice came from the boy.

“Mhmhhmm…”

“Where are you, Minseok-sshi?”

“In… in my class.”

Min Jiae’s lips formed a small smile as she looked at Minseok.

“The power of Min Jinri’s soothing voice…” she mumbled. “She hypnotized the bully with just a few words.”

And with the help of her room. The room’s atmosphere had the same effect on almost everyone, almost. It didn’t affect Jiae anymore, it didn’t look like Min Jinri was affected by it either.

“What are you doing here, Minseok-sshi?”

“I- I’m talking to Min Jiae.”

“What are you two talking about?”

“I’m asking her about her life, her dreams, her worries.”

“Why?”

“I want to help her.”

“Why?”

“Because she looks like she needs help.”

“What is she doing right now?”

“She’s… telling me- Wait! The place changed! Min Jiae! Min Jiae don’t disappear! Min Jiae…”

“Where are you now then, Minseok-sshi?”

“In my room.”

“What are you doing?”

“Sitting on my mom’s lap facing her. She’s telling me a story about a person who is actually very nice but can’t show it.”

“What is she saying?”

“ ‘My son, I know the frown on your face isn’t what you really feel. I really know it.’ she says. She says that she was like that too. ‘But, it won’t last very long.’ she continues. ‘You will eventually find someone who can help you, who is masochistic enough to take in all your bad comments and actions, who is stubborn enough to make you say nice things.’ She also says that I’m lucky that I’m a sleep-talker.”

“Is there anything else?”

“No. The place changed again.”

“Where are you now?”

“In Min Jinri’s room.”

“What are you doing?”

“Laying on the big white couch, talking to her about my dreams.”

‘He’s coming to himself.’ Jiae thought. ‘My sister wouldn’t force him to stay in that state any longer if he isn’t willing to talk more.’

“What do you want?”

“I… I want to wake up.”

“Why?”

“Because… I know where I really am.”

“Okay then…” Min Jinri smiled. “Wake up, I am waiting for you.”

The moment Minseok straightened up and shook his head, Min Jiae got out of the black room.

“Did everything go well?” she asked, trying not to grin at her sister.

“Yes.” Min Jinri answered. “But that boy’s very stubborn.”

“To hell with you two!” Minseok shouted at them. “Get me out of this room!”

Ignoring him, Min Jinri continued. “We need to do this a few times more and I think I need to talk with his mother. I think that her mom knows the reason for this.”

Jiae nodded.

“Oh… baby sis, why don’t you show Minseok your hobby room?” Jinri gave her sister a small smile.

“Oohh… so the school’s idiot has hobbies too? I thought the only thing you were able to do was breathing!”

Min Jiae smiled at the bully and took him away.

 

__________________

I know I know, LAAAAAAME! But nothing came to my mind aside from this and I thought that I needed to tell what happened at Jinri’s study. So, this overly boring chapter was created. Sorry for that.. ^^”

Please comment and subscribe! (though you see that this story real bad! -.-“)

Love y’all! *chuu~*