003

Find Me When I Am Lost [DISCONTINUED]

 

 

 

“Mom… sorry for shouting at you again… you know, I didn’t mean it… mom, I’m not okay, you know? I’m losing that I will ever be normal… I bully people when I actually am concerned about their well beings and want to ask them if something’s wrong…

Thank you mom… thank you…

The exams will be starting tomorrow, I can’t fail I must be in the top five as always…

Min Jiae…  I wonder what she’s doing now?.. Is she already sleeping or is she still trying to study when she knows its futile..?

I hate that formula… I seriously hate it… it won’t came to my mind when I need it the most… I hate shortcuts like that formula…

Mom, look… this is your birthday present. Well, it was… before I broke it, that beautiful bracelet… because I was thinking that it was very beautiful just like your smile and that it would suit you…

Sorry Min Jiae, for bullying you… sorry again because I will probably bully you more in the future…

Mom, where is dad?.. will he really not come back?.. I don’t believe he’s dead, I won’t believe it… dad, where are you?..

 The capture of the capital of the Eastern Roman (Byzantine) Empire was by an invading army of the Ottoman Empire on Tuesday, 29 May 1453.… what the actual ?.. this isn’t in the exam and I don’t even know where I’ve read this…

Min Jiae, I’m sorry…

Mom, you know… that girl, Jiae, is actually very sweet. She is dumb, sure, but she has a caring heart. She always takes good care of the very few friends she has. I wish I was also one of her friends… mom… I wanna be her friend… but I bully her every ing time we meet..! mom, help me…

Gymnastics is a complex competition involving the performance of exercises requiring physical strength, flexibility, power, agility, coordination, grace, balance and control… holy flying pancakes… we don’t even have PE exams…

Min Jiae, I wish I could be your friend… I don’t want to hurt you anymore, I want to protect y-”

Suddenly, someone snatched away the recorder from Jiae’s hands and turned it off.

Shocked, Jiae turned around to look who it was. Of course, it was the number one bully of the school: Kim Minseok. And he had a dark expression on his face.

‘Were the things said on the recorder true..? If they were, is Minseok really angry now?’ Jiae thought, looking directly into the boy’s eyes.

“You…” he muttered. “How much did you hear..?”

Seeing that Minseok didn’t pull out her hair the second they made eye contact and instead asked him something like that, Jiae’s shocked and scared expression changed into an understanding smile.

“You… You’re actually very kind, huh?”

Minseok raised his hand and right when it was about to land on Jiae’s left cheek, Jiae grabbed his wrist and stopped him.

“I can help you, if you really want to act like a nice person.” She offered.

Minseok let out a short laugh.

You will help me? And how will you do that huh, ?”

“You really thought I am that dumb?” Jiae raised a brow. “I am not and never was. I have my ways. So are you accepting or not?..”

The old Jiae was now glowing inside her and Minseok noticed that something was different in her.

Unconsciously, the bully Minseok agreed with the school’s idiot.

“Okay…”

 

*--*--*--*--*

 

“Unnie, I’m home!” Jiae shouted as soon as she got in her house.

Jinri, who was practically living in the kitchen, went to the door to greet her sister.

“Welcome back, baby s-!” she stopped midway when she stopped an unfamiliar face behind her sister.

“Who is he..?” Min Jinri asked to Min Jiae.

Jiae turned towards the boy behind her and motioned him to come in with her hand.

When the boy hesitantly went in, she introduced him to her sister.

“This is Kim Minseok, unnie. The bully I’ve mentioned several times.”

“Then why the hel-“ Jinri cut her sister’s speech only to also getting cut.

“He needs serious help, unnie.” Jiae continued. “Right, Minseok?”

“I don’t need your ing help you ?!” Minseok angrily muttered as he turned his head.

“That translates to ‘Yes, I’m in your care from now on’.” Jiae told her sister with a smile on her face. “You understand what’s going on, right?”

A wide eyed Min Jinri nodded as she looked at Kim Minseok.

“He’s one special kid, huh..?”

“To hell with you old hag!” Minseok spat out as Jiae nodded to her sister.

“You two, come with me.” Jinri said to the teenagers the second she composed herself and turned around and walked towards the stairs.

“Come.” Jiae smiled to the knitted browed boy. “She’s taking us to her office room. I saw that room just three times in my life.”

“Shut up!” was the only response she got, but she believed that this translated to ‘I’m very nervous, can she really help me..?’

And she was surprisingly very good with her translations.

 

_________________________________

Hey lovelies! ^^ I hope you liked the chapter. :)

So... who was the one who was lost again?.. ^^" I thought it would be Jiae at first but it looks like it is Minseok right now... The story has its own mind, oh my baby koala! *gasp*

Please leave a comment and subscribe! >o<

And sorry that my updates are slow, I will be a university student soon and I'm busy choosing an university. ^^

See you next chapter! Till then, take care! 

And...you know, love y'all! Mwaah~