002

Find Me When I Am Lost [DISCONTINUED]

 

 

“Aaand… start! Good luck kids.” the teacher announced the beginning of the first test of the exam week. The subject… it was Maths.

‘!’ Min Jiae thought. She was never good in holding herself back when it was maths.

‘Oh! All these questions must be kidding with me!’ her inner voice continued. ‘They’re practically begging to me to get full marks!’

But still, she had to do it. She looked around to forget the questions in front of her. Her gaze stopped on someone’s side profile.

‘That ing bully, Kim Minseok!’ she thought.

If she was still the girl she was 10 years ago, she would’ve cut the boy’s fingers and watch him cry and shout in pain.

‘No…’ she shook her head. She wouldn’t be able to do that.

‘Wasn’t I the one who was looking down on the others when I was younger?’

If she was still that Jiae, then she would be the one being hated by the others.

She laughed silently.

‘Mom, dad and Jinri unnie always thought that I would get hate because of my abilities. Never ever has the possibility of me having a wicked personality crossed their minds. Because I was the perfect little daughter and sister to them.’

She got out of her little trance upon hearing the teacher’s angry voice beside her.

“Min Jiae! What are you doing, day-dreaming in the middle of the exam?”

“Ugh…” Jiae was at the loss of words.

“If you can day-dream at this time, this means you’ve finished your exam right?” the teacher continued, snatching the exam papers from Jiae’s hands.

“Look at this, she didn’t even try to solve them!..” she –along with the rest of the class- heard the teacher angrily mumble as he walked back to the front.

‘Ugh..’ she laid her head on the desk. ‘Here comes another portion of bullying.’

And she didn’t have to wait for too long.

 

*--*--*--*--*

 

“Look at who we have here…” Kim Minseok smirked while nearing Min Jiae.

“Were you daydreaming about me, huh?” he continued in a darker tone, pushing Jiae’s temple with his index finger.

The rest of the class were just sitting there on their seats watching the two. Some where betting on how far Minseok would go this time or if Jiae would snap this time or not.

Minseok didn’t even go as far as the lowest bet nor did Jiae snap. Suddenly, Minseok had let go of Jiae and went out of the classrom as soon as his hand touched his bag.

The dumbfounded Jiae and the as dumbfounded class just looked after the bully.

Something had fallen out of Minseok’s bag. Jiae stood up, pretending to wanting to go to the bathroom she got out of the class and purposely tripped while she was at it. While the class was laughing their off at her clumsiness, she quickly took the thing and hided it under her jacket.

‘A recorder’ she thought. ‘What the hell was he going to do with this?’

 

*--*--*--*--*

 

Minseok was searching crazily for his recorder. Where the hell was it? He was sure he had put it inside his schoolbag while going out of the house.

He had woken up late this morning, so he hadn’t any time left for listening to the record. That was why he had brought it with himself to the school. To listen to it after the exam –though he was sure it was about Jiae again, as it had been for the past week.

But no, instead of quickly getting out of the classroom and listening to it, he had to go and mess with Jiae.

‘I can’t find the recorder and I couldn’t ask Jiae why she was so absend-minded during the exam too… I went and bullied her again! Ugh…’

He messed his hair. Why couldn’t he be a little bit more normal?

‘This isn’t the time to be worrying about those things. First find the device, then  worry about Jiae.’ he thought and continued his search.

He had come back to the classroom, where Jiae was sitting alone listening to something.

Minseok’s eyes grew as big as a tennis ball.

‘That’s my recorder!’

 

________________________

Sorry sorry sorry! >-< Still writer's block and still here I am, trying to write..

But I hope it wasn't too bad.. ^^"

Love y'all!