005

Find Me When I Am Lost [DISCONTINUED]

 

 

 

Min Jiae was reading ‘Dracula’ for the nth time this year –to make it look like she was just sooooooo slow at reading- when she heard someone call her name.

It was her only real friend, Kim Jongdae.

“Ji-aegi,” he called. “Minseok told me that he’s waiting you at the rooftop.”

Min Jiae nodded and closed her book.

“That damn book won’t end…” she muttered while she was at it.

Right when she was about to go out of the class, Jongdae called after her.

“Are you… going to be okay?” he said in a concerned voice. “You want me to come with you?”

She smiled at her friend.

“There won’t be any need for this, but thank you anyway.”

Then, she was gone.

 

*--*--*--*--*

 

When she arrived at the rooftop, she had found Minseok with closed eyes and a troubled expression.

‘You think he’s preparing his mind?’ she thought.

And that was what was happening.

Suddenly, Minseok opened his eyes and searched for Min Jiae. When his eyes met hers, he tried to smile. But the smile shattered in a matter of milliseconds and he glared at her instead.

“Try harder.” she smiled at him. “You can do it.”

Minseok tried again, again and again.  But all his attempts ended up the same.

After his twenty fourth attempt, Minseok’s shoulders fell. He neared Min Jiae and stood right in front of her.

He wanted to hug her actually, but instead, he grabbed her two shoulders and shook her violently.

“Why?! Why the hell can’t I do it?!” he was yelling, which was actually supposed to be sobbing. “Where, where is your damn ing flute, huh? That thing had relaxed me yesterday!”

He was still shaking Min Jiae while she just stood there doing nothing.

Then suddenly, she heard another voice coming from behind her.

“Yah! You damn bully! Are you even calling Jiae to your feet to bully her, huh?” someone was shouting at Minseok. It was, of course, Kim Jongdae.

But neither of them turned towards their unexpected guest and they just continued what they were doing.

“Get that damn thing and make me relax!” Minseok continued with his shouting while Jiae just continued to do nothing.

Finally, after the shakings lightened, Jiae talked.

“You know Minseok-ah, the flute’s at my house. I can’t bring it here, for God’s sake.”

“Bring it!” Minseok gave her one last shook and his hands fell to his sides.

Kim Jongdae, who had been watching all this from afar, froze on his spot.

“Y-you w-w-went to h-her home..?” he managed to say after a while.

Even as her only friend, as her best friend hadn’t he managed to ever go to her house.

The two immediately turned to him, Minseok with a glare and Min Jiae with wide eyes.

“What the hell’s happening here?” Kim Jongdae asked looking directly at Min Jiae. “Did he really come to her house?”

Nothing came to Jiae’s mind, what could she say to her best friend anyway?

Then, something unexpected –for Jiae- happened.

“Yes. So what?” Minseok had answered Jongdae with a smirk. “I’ve followed her and forcibly went into her house. Will you do anything about it? Can you do anything about it?

“I- I will call the police!” Jongdae shouted.

Minseok’s smirk widened.

“That would be of no use. Since Min Jiae won’t say anything bad about me to the police. Right, Min Jiae?”

“Y-yes…” Min Jiae’s gaze fell on the ground.

‘Poor Ji-aegi…’ Jongdae thought before his head fell too and he went away.

“He thought that you threatened me…” she mumbled after she was sure Jongdae was gone.

“I did.”

“Are you telling what you want now? Are you able to talk freely?”

“Yes.”

“How did this happen?” Jiae excitedly took Minseok’s hands in hers.

“I don’t know…” Minseok said.

Then the glare returned to his eyes.

“Yah ! Let go of my hands!”

“I will bring my flute tomorrow.” Min Jiae smiled, releasing him from her grip.

 

____________________

Yup, Dracula... ^^" I've began reading it just now and here you have the side effects of reading a book... Well, I would have written 'Grey Wolf' instead 'Dracula' but that would be totally opposite to the second character of Min Jiae, since -you know- she's the school's idiot and that book is about real life events and such (with "a bit" of the author's own interpretation -though I'm not judging you Armstrong *judging gaze*)...

Anyway, how did you like the chapter? ^^" I know it's VERY short but... Yeah. (I can't even find an excuse right now.. -.-)

Please subscribe and comment!

You know, love y'all! Even if you're all silent readers! ^^

Byes!