Food!!!

The Chaser

- At the stake out place -

 

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

 

"Waaahh~ So hungry, but tired." Sooyoung complains.

 

Sooyoung didn't know if she should eat (which is rare), sleep (also kind of rare), or leave her spot at all. Sooyoung had the perfect "creep" spot, or so she called it. The "creep" spot was right across from her targets neighboring hotel window, a perfect view of the latters snacks-- uh uhh, bed-snacks, no no! Bedroom! Bedroom.

 

 

'Oi all I can think about is food and sleep, but it's mostly food! Aish, I've never been this attentive to a job. At least "that" can help me finish this stupid errand thingy faster.' Sooyoung rambled on in her head.

 

 

"Wait-- she's home." Sooyoung speaks to, well no one at all. Her target is in her room now though, and she's.... She's undressing...

"Nope. Not going to watch that happen. First your picture caught a different type of attention from me unlike the other girls' pictures, now this? Hehe... Tease." Sooyoung once again spoke to herself.

 

 

'I'm going to turn you "over" for sure. Mwahahaha!' Sooyoung thought with evil written all over her face.

 

 

"At least I know she's there. Now I can sleep, *gasp* OR EAT!!!" Sooyoung almost immediately died on spot remembering she screamed with her window open AND her spying equipment out in the open. Also, to make things worse, her targets window is open as well.

 

 

'Uh oh, she's looking in here! Quick cover your face with food!!'