Turn Of Events

The Chaser

- In The SIA Interrogation Room -

 

 

- Jessica's POV -

 

 

'Why did I bring her here? It's not making the situation any better to have her here either.' Jessica silently thought to herself, trying not to show her concern for Sooyoung's health or the awkward atmostsphere between Sooyoung and herself. After all, she did trick her.

 

"Hey... Since it's obvious you're in the SIA because you're not apart of the corperation I'm in and the SIA is the only other secret agency, why did'nt you just kill me when I was oblivious to it all?" Sooyoung asked, causing Jessica's heart to shatter into little pieces.

"Why are you so eager to die? Just give up this facadé and join us already before I have to make you." The girl unfamiliar to Sooyoung from earlier spoke up.

"Tiffany, stop it." Jessica butted in.

"Why should I? Is she your friend? *gasp* It's even worse than that isn't it?" Tiffany asked in suspicion.

"No Tiffany, just stop." Jessica answers back calmly.

"Is she who you left me for? Huh?!" Tiffany suddenly had an outburst.

 

'Oh hell. Why did I say anything? Now Tiffany's really going to be on Sooyoung's case. I forgot all about our break-up, and I didn't think she still dwelled over it either. So even if we do get Sooyoung to our side, she's going to get the 'cold' shoulder.' Jessica thought a bit in panic.

 

"I'm not in a relationship with her... But somehow we did manage to become friends... which is why I need you to give her the benefit of doubt." Jessica answered a bit irritant.

"Friends huh? Do you really think im stupid! I know you two are--" Tiffany's words were cut off by a strong kick to the abdomen.

 

 

- Sooyoung's POV -

 

 

'I know it wasn't exactly the best time to free myself and pick a fight, especially since this Tiffany girl hates my guts already and me and Sooyeon haven't even hugged yet.' Sooyoung thought as she prepared herself for a fight.

 

 

"Hey you can't just attack me while I'm talking about you!" Tiffany childishly complained.

"Well, so what? Talking about people is rude." Sooyoung also replied a bit childishly.

"Why you--" Tiffany started as she threw a swift punch to Sooyoung's beautiful face causing her lip to bleed. That was it to make Sooyoung lose her composure. No. One. Touches the face. Ever.

"I'm going to kill you and you weren't even my target. Hahahaaa!" Sooyoung laughed deranged.

"Just try me you nut case!" Tiffany spat.

 

Sooyoung sends yet another kick this time hitting her newfound target after she got punched, Tiffany's face.

 

"Oww! Would you stop throwing those ninja kicks so I can actually punch you again?!" Tiffany yet again complained.

"If you touch my face one more time you'll wish you turned me to the bad side instead of fighting me. I will fight my way out, with or without anybodies help. So don't expect me to go running to your ex-girlfriend over there. By the way, have I mentioned she wants to have my baby? Hahahahahaa!" Sooyoung is having too much fun picking on her new-found enemy.

"NOOOOOO! JESSIE IS IT TRUE?!" Tiffany forgot all about the fight and why she was originally fighting anyway.

"Jessie? Is that your real name? Or is Sooyeon and Jessie both your names?" Sooyoung askes suddenly, she's snapped out of her trance already... in such short time it's almost unbelievable.

"Uhh, yeah but it's Jessica... not Jessie. I didn't even know Tiffany still called me that." "Sooyeon" or "Jessica" answered.

"So, are you going to stop being annoying and let me go? I don't want to kill Jessica or turn bad or whatever. Just let me go and both of our mission thingies will be failed. Besides I'm hungry and I have to patch my lip up so I can eat."Sooyoung convinced.

"You say you don't want to kill her but what about me?! I'm the one bruised and busted not Jessica!" Tiffany complained again. She was so so good at doing that.

"Yeah, yeah, shush! I don't care for killing you either anymore, just stop complaining all the time. If you don't then I might go back to whipping your ." Sooyoung replied.

"I don't know how I feel about this, we'll be fired for sure." Jessica suddenly stated.

"You know what?  I don't really care for the bad side anymore. Plus, that girl kicks ." Tiffany replied shortly.

"Both of you just come with me."Sooyoung ordered.

"Fine." Both Tiffany and Jessica said simutaneously.

 

 

 

- At the SNS Headquaters -

 

 

 

"Hey! Boss people! Ppalli!!!" Sooyoung yelled to SunShiner and FabYoong.

"Oh hey SooUulEater!" Yoona answered happily. Always so bunny like and annoying-- just like Tiffany!

"Hey I've brought you and your short friend two new toys to send on these crappy missions." Sooyoung answered referring to Jessica and Tiffany who were right behind her as if they were her puppies.

"Ohh so I see you brought Ms.Tiffany too. You've also ruffed her up. At a girl." Sunny responded popping up out of nowhere like always.

"YAH!! SHE KICKED ME IN MY STOMACH AND FACE!!! AND WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!!??" Tiffany yelled so loud she earned a glare from the whole room.

"Don't glare at me. She's the one popping out of random places." Tiffany defended.

"Yah! You're going to have to get used to it, and we're going to have to get used to your annoyingness. So you really shouldn't complain. We all have things about us we're going to have to get used to or put up with so no crying." Sooyoung said scolding Tiffany which won't be her last time.

"Whatever, you completed your mission, and the two of you start your processing and training tomorrow for we have somewhere fun to go as of now. Anyone is welcome to join aswell." Yoona spoke in.

"I'll go. We didn't go out places back in SIA, we always had to practice on how to stay bad and keep from turning. We never had time to go out and if we snuck out we'd be out on our butts by now." Tiffany explained

"Yeah, well I'm staying. I'm tired and hungry. See you guys tomorrow. Jessica, you going?" Sooyoung asked.

"Uhh-- no, I want to stay with you." Jessica replied blushing.

"Aww how cute. Well see you guys tomorrow 6:30 sharp." Sunny answered while leaving with energetic Yoona and Tiffany. She seems to be over Jessica after seeing Sunny pop up out of nowhere and Sooyoung swore she blushed when she realised Sunny knew her name.

"So how about a TV date?" Sooyoung straight-forwardly asked.

"And a kiss on my boo boo? Your friend punched me pretty hard." Sooyoung asked pointing to her lip which had formed a cute pout.

"Yah! You can't tease a girl like that. It's just not fair." Jessica said after sharing her first kiss with Sooyoung. Causing Sooyoung to chuckle.

"You fell for it, besides you were the one stripping in front of me remember? I slapped myself with pizza for you!" Sooyoung laughed.

"You watched me with a pizza filled face." Jessica joked although she couldn't hide her flustered face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'll post their "TV date" if you like. You have to tell me if any of you want it. Bye~