Training Time~~~

The Chaser

* Cough cough. 'Been reading other stories on AFF but not finishing my own story.' Oops.. I just wanted to learn how to not make a y chapter, but I think I still failed. \(-.-)\ (<-- That's me flipping a table. Yeah, I know. It's preeetty darn cool.) O.o Whateves, just wanted to say this is the official final chapter and I will be making a new story that consist of Red Velvet because they are awesome Unnies~~~ (Flails) Umm, yeah... Bye.*


 

 

During the best training session ever.

 

"Was she supposed to do that?"

"I don't know.. Was she?"

"I thought so, *shrug* beats me."

"Yah! I am right in front of you, guys." Said an irritated female.

"Oh sorry Jess, but don't you think you kicked that dummy a little... hard?"

"That's emphasis on the hard by the way."

"Shut it Tiff." She demands.

"Hey! You can't talk to Fany like that."

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot the happy eye-smiling midget would come to save her joyful eye-smiling crush. How ironic." Jessica answered.

"HAHAHAAHA! She got you two with that one! Look at your faces! What are you two so flushed for huh? Sunny? Tiffany? Pfft." Yoona teases with her alligator laugh.

"Oh, this is too good. They're as red as tomatoes right now!" Sooyoung, now sitting Indian-style joins in on the fun.

"Wh- whatever. I don't know what you guys are talking about. Tomatoes? What are those?" Tiffany responds blushing.

"Pfft! Like you don't know what tomatoes are! We just ate some for our break." Jessica of course had to add the finishing touches on the teasing she started.

"Oh yeah... that's true." Tiffany now embarrassed and flusterd unwillingly admits her 'in the heat of the situation' mistake.

"HAHAAAHAAHAHA!" The teasing trio burst into laughter.

"Why so quiet bunny? Aren't you still going to defend her?" Sooyoung pipes up after the loud uproar died down.

"No reason, I just felt I didn't have to say anymore than I already have. Now, be gone. Training is over." The bunny speaks in a huff, eager to leave.


 

 

* ​Here is the 2Ny I've been keeping from you. Hehe.. Sorry. *

 

 

2Ny in the house! E-hem. What I mean is 'their dorm room.' cough cough, *whisper* they share a room. *wink*

 

 

"Did you enjoy training?" Sunny askes Tiffany while taking a seat on her bed, patting the spot next to her as a signal for the latter to sit.

"It's way better than what we used to do during taining. Trust me." Tiffany says taking her spot next to the bunny.

..........

"I'm not an air-head." Tiffany states insecurely.

"H- huh?" Sunny was a bit taken aback and a little offended, only a little.

"I felt that's what you thought of me during the little tomatoe mistake I made. I just wanted them to stop teasing." Tiffany rants.

"Well, since I didn't say or even think that then, I wasn't going to do so now. I'm over it, though it was cute." Sunny said her words faster than she prossesed them.

"Wh- what? Am I missing something?" Tiffany stutters, unsure if Sunny is only joking or not.

"Truth or dare?" Well, it must've been a joke then.

"Uhh, dare? Dare." Tiffany confirms once she's sent a suprising glare from the supposedly cheerful bunny for being unsure of her answer.

"Wait when did we say we were playing this game? I dont remem--" Tiffany is cut off, by a pair of lips. A sweet tasting pair of lips, even sweeter than how Jessica's lips tasted. (A/N: *That's what she said Jessica, please don't hurt me.*) After that the kiss ended soon after, but it was enough to make Tiffany's stomach flutter with loads of butterflies.

"Oops, I forgot to say it. dare you." Sunny then abruptedly stood heading in the direction of the exit, but on her way to the door she stops.

"You're not an air-head, you're my air-head. Remember that." With a wink, (A/N: A pretty suggestive wink by the way..) Sunny dissappeared behind the door.

"Oh My God, that midget just left me hanging. We didn't even finish the game."


* I did what I could here. The patient^ seems to be stable. Now that this^ is over. I can go to my homeland now, it's called SleepAlot. Peace.