The TV Date ~~

The Chaser

Sooyoung's room inside the SNS building -

 

 

 

"Sooyoung, stop eating all of the gummy bears please." Jessica asked a bit panicked that her favorite candy might end up in her tall new-found girlfriend.

"Oh Jess chill out, I'm aware of how much you like these candies. I won't eat them all, because they're your favorite. Okay?" Sooyoung finished, calming Jessica.

"Aish, are you being cheesy because of this weird Twilight movie we're watching? It's a bit too much don't you think?" Jessica askes, although she's thoroughly enjoying everything about Sooyoung. Especially the cheesiness, but she'll never let her figure that out.

"Yah, since you don't like it, I'll be as cheesy as I can towards you from now on. Hahahaa!" Sooyoung once again laughed in a maniac-like manner.

"SooUul Eater, your getting delirious again." Jessica teased.

"What? H- How did you find out about that treacherous code name, and so soooon?" Sooyoung asked in embarrassment.

"Heheehehehee, next time you leave your window open to let someone in, make sure your phones walkie addition doesn't go off with our bosses scolding you for eating their chips! Bwahahaaaha." Jessica laughed, her smile's so heavenly.

"Jeez, so you stayed long enough to listen to them complain? What else did you do while I was sleeping, stare?"

"Uh- Uhh no I did not! Why would you say something like that?" Jessica smiled sheepishly knowing she gave herself away pretty easily.

"Aigoo, so cute! How can I concentrate on a movie when you're even more watchable? Huh?" Sooyoung lightly pinched Jessica's cheeks.

"Doesn't matter now anyway since the movie's getting boring and I'm a bit tired from all that kicking and cutting through material that was meant to keep me restrained." Sooyoung replied with a yawn.

"Hahaa, well you know I'm down if it means I'm allowed to sleep." Jessica quickly answered, really wanting sleep more now that she realised she was expected to wake up early.

"You really love to sleep, huh?" Sooyoung asked while turning everything off and putting the movies back in place, not needing an answer.

"Yes I do, so lets get to sleep. Yay!" Jessica rushed.

"Okay, *kiss* sweetdreams, Ms.Gummybear. Hahaa, now I have something to tease you about." Sooyoung almost whispered as she instantly fell asleep when her head hit her pillow.

"Yah, you kiss me then instantly fall asleep without letting me cuddle you! If you were'nt sleep I'd-- I'd.... kiss you back and hug you tight like right now." Jessica whispered to herself while grabbing ahold of Sooyoung's body.

"Pabo. You said you were only a bit tired but you instantly fell asleep. Then you asked if I loved sleep... Of course I love it, especially if I'm with you.