The Tv Date Pt.2: Training

The Chaser

- The Next Day -

 

- Jessica's POV -

 

 

" *Yawn* Something smells good, hehee." Jessica speaks to herself. It's funny she's normally the one still sleep yet againg it's Sooyoung who's still sleep... "She's just like a little amazon baby, hehee." Jessica said not realizing how loud she was.

"Well, I am here, in the same room with you, you know?" Sooyoung suddenly responded.

"Yah!! You scared me!" Jessica screeches her dolphin like scream.

"Well you were the one talking about me..." Sooyoung stops mid-sentence, tackling the ladder on the floor.

"A little amazon baby huh? How do you feel now that I've got the upperhand huh? You can't mooovee. *merong*" Sooyoung teases.

"Yah! How dare you pin me down like this? I'll have you know just because I'm shorter than you, doesn't mean I'm weake-- Yah!! My gummies!" Jessica screamed almost having a heart attack when Sooyoung decided to take the entire box of gummies away from her.

"I'll give them back when you give me a kiss." Sooyoung said pointing to her lips rather cutely.

"Sure, but you do that one more time, hell-sica won't like it. Awwww, Sooyoung can actually be cute?" A voice that wasn't Jessica's but Tiffany's responded scaring Jessica for the second time that morning.

"Yah!! Who told you to barge in like that? Almost gave me a heart-attack... *gasp* *huff*" Jessica once again shreiked.

"Whatever, can I have my kiss before you leave for proccess and training, please?" Sooyoung pouted cutely.

"Aigoo! Sooyoung really is cute! I see why you want to be with her. I'd like to be with her." Tiffany responded to Sooyoung's cuteness.

"In your dreams Tiffany!" Jessica suddenly responded with jealously.

"Aigoo, Jessie!! You're so cute jealous! Hehee, anyway Sunny Bunny said hurry up or you'll be late its already 5:45!" Tiffany cheerily stated.

"Sunny Bunny!?!" Jessica and Sooyoung yelled together surprised.

"Yah! That's the nickname I gave her! You can steal it!" Sooyoung retorted,

"You are right Soo. I can't steal something that I've already stolen, teehee. Bye!" Tiffany replied leaving so Sooyong couldn't say her comeback.

"Little monkey!" Sooyoung yelled to Tiffany's dissappearing figure.

"I didn't hear that!" Tiffany responded still walking away from the room.

"So about my... kiss? Hey, what's wrong Jessbaby?" Sooyoung askes her sulking girlfriend.

"How come you don't argue over my nickname?" Jessica askes cutely, jeez all this cuteness.

"*smirk* Heehee, because Ms.Gummy, no one is stealing your nickname from me, or you for that matter. Besides, I wouldn't let them do it, no arguments about it." Sooyoung replied with a smile.

"Baby your smile is enough to make me smile." Jessica responds.

"Well, who's being cheesy today? I thought I was the cheesy one, what happened? Are you stealing that from me too?" Sooyoung fakely sulked.

"Aww baby, I would never even think about being cheesier than you. Plus, it's disgusting." Jessica responded hoping to cheer her amazon baby up.

"Heheehee, if it's so disgusting to you, I know you won't mind me being even cheesier my love. Am I right?" Sooyoung happily responds still holding the gummies away from Jessica.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Give me those." Jessica says after she gives Sooyoung the kiss she waited for and easily takes the gummies out of the latters grip.

"Wait, eat those later. You haave to get ready, it's already 6:05." Sooyoung calmly stated, while Jessica almost flipped her top.

"Wait, what! Why didn't you tell me? I've never gotten ready for something in the same hour I've started to get ready! Yah!!" Jessica schreeched once again that morning.

"Yah. Calm down Jess, you can do it if I do it all the time. Look, since I held you up, I'll get your training clothes ready while you get in the shower. I lay the outfit out in the bathroom so you won't have to change around me. Sounds good?" Sooyoung bargained with her worried girlfriend.

"That sounds more than good to me. Thank you so much baby."Jessica said while running inside the bathroom.

"I'm so glad all I have to do is get her training clothes from the outside of my bedroom door. I don't think she realized Tiffany dropped the clothes right here when she walked in on our beautiful moment that she just had to ruin." Sooyoung talked to herself while picking up the clothes Jessica had to wear for training.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*I'll update this story one last time before officially completing it.*