The Window

The Chaser

- Jessica's POV -

 

 

'Am I blushing?' Jessica thought to herself not daring to look in the mirror that is now behind her to confirm her suspicions.

 

 

"Well uh, you were talking to yourself about umm food kind of loud so... Yeah.." Jessica stuttered.

 

 

'Did I just stutter? First I blush because of this idiot taller-than-me girl, now I can't even speak to her? Jessica your not here to socialize or get caught up in "feelings", stop it right now.'

 

 

"Hehe, stuttering because you're guilty of peeping are we?" The weird girl, who's my target spoke giving me goosebumps at the sound of the tone she's using.

"No. I'm not guilty of peeping. Besides you must've had your fair share of peeping since you know -- er assumed I was." Jessica responded.

"Hahahaa! We're both peeping toms! Hahaaha!" The girl "Sooyoung" outburst.

 

 

'Her laugh is definitely the best thing on earth.'

 

 

"Well now that you put it THAT way it is pretty funny." Jessica managed to smile letting out a chuckle.

 

 

- Sooyoung's POV -

 

 

'Woah, did I just see that or did she just smile AND chuckle at MY little joke? She's pretty AND awesome.'

 

 

"Well I guess we should go to bed now right?" Sooyoung asked remembering how tired she originally was.

"Uhh, I guess so. It is very late." Sooyeon responds a bit upset to say the most.

"Okay, peek on you later!" Sooyoung responds winking at Sooyeon before collapsing on the bed.

 

 

'The window can stay open tonight.'

 

 

- Jessica's POV -

 

 

"Well I guess we should go to bed now right?" "Sooyoung" asked.

"Uhh, I guess so. It is very late." Jessica answered somewhat upset their conversation is ending.

 

 

'I know she's my target and I'm not supposed to be "liking" her but... She's too good to turn over and too cute to kill!' Jessica thinks to herself.

 

 

"Okay, peek on you later!" Sooyoung responds winking.

 

 

'Wait di-- did she just wink at me?' Jessica thinks already feeling herself beginning to blush for the second time.

 

 

"Oh well, I guess I really should go to sleep now. I know she's here to get me to turn the good side or just being a big ert. *sigh* Either way, I like her and because I do... That window stays open tonight." Jessica quietly speaks herself to sleep.