Code Names

The Chaser

     'A mission, or task. Whatever, I don't care anyway. Why do I always have to be the responsible one?' Sooyoung thought in exhaustion. But what she really should know that this "mission, or task" would leave her as the 'prey' this time around.

 

 

- In The Secret Ninja Service (SNS) Office -

 

 

"Why should I eliminate a girl? And for the 6th time again. What do you two think I'm weak? I can do the boy jobs too." Sooyoung complains.

"Sooyoung, of course you can handle the boy jobs too. My awesome spy fighting styles and Sunny's kick- ninja moves together can eliminate anybody... Or scare them enough to bring them to the other side permanently." Yoona stated.

"Yep, the people are always going to the good side after wussing out." Sunny laughed out an almost innocent eye smile.

"Whatever, I'll do the stupid job thingy. Hmpfh." Sooyoung puffed, snacthing the coordinates while walking out like a little kid who throws tantrums all the time.

"Don't forget the code names!! Next time you carelessly blow your cover I'll show you what we mean about our skills combined!!" Yoona yelled to the girl in a huff.

Sooyoung didn't want to see that happen, or feel it happen.

"Uhh y-yeah, I'll be carefulll." Sooyoung stuttered.

 

'What's with these stupid code names anyway? SunShiner? FabYoong? SooUulEater?' Sooyoung grimaced at her code name. There was obviously no way she could or would want to eat someone's soul, pssh food was way better.

 

'This girl I have to find is very... Pretty.' Sooyoung thinks as she walks to her stake out place.

 

"Sooyeon..." Sooyoung mutters.

 

'Huh, her name is similar to mines.' She thinks.

 

 

- In the Secret Ice Agent (SIA) Main Office -

 

 

"So I have to either turn this taller-than-me girl to the bad side, and if I can't I kill her." Jessica speaks to herself.

 

'Sooyoung... That's almost my name...' Jessica smirks.

 

"This is going to be fun."