Why can't I?

Extraordinary

It was class time and it was combined, so both specials and ordinaries shared the room. Kyungsoo and I was introduced to the class and whispers began to rise.

"Another special, so cool!!" and an ordinary, ME.

"I know, he looks so pretty." but I'm beautiful.

"And supposedly, he's really smart." .................................................True..

"And super rich!" HA, you're wrong about that, we're both dirt poor. This isn't help my self-confidence, AT ALL.

We were told to take a seat and Kyungsoo sat next to the tan one. What about me?

"Luhan, sit next to the blonde one." Kyungsoo told me. I looked at the empty seat and looked up at the stranger sitting next to it.

"......But it's not you. I want to sit with you, Kyunggie," I did my pouting puppy dog face and blinked at least ten times "Pretty please?"

"You're not fooling anyone, take the damn seat, Luhan."

"Fine." I stompt over there and sat down.

"Hi, let's be friends." I took the time to smile at you, Mr. Blondey and you don't even look at me. First the ugly girls, then Kyungsoo, then an above average male. Everyone's ignoring me today.

Class began and we were doing math. I rember the reason why I hated school, it's so damn boring. So, the whole time I was playing with my pencil. Rolling it, shaking it so it appears to be wiggling, then karate chopping it. But when I did that, it fell over my desk and onto the floor. I looked right, then left, checking if anyone was looking at me. Coast's clear.

I moved my hand to the end of the desk and stretched out my fingers. The pencil rose to the desk but right before I could grab it, the blonde one grabed my hand and my heartbeat rose so fast that I forgot about the pencil, and it dropped.

"What's your problem?"

"You're never going to reach it like that." he got up and squat down next to the pencil and picked it up and placed it in front of me. He smiled at me, so I smiled back. He went back siting next to me. He's not that bad, he kind of nice, "I'm Sehun, by the way."

"I'm Luhan."

Even though he let go of my hand, my heartbeat wasn't slowing down. If anything, it was still rising.

Class continued and it wasn't getting anymore interesting, it just got worse. I glanced at the back of Kyungsoo's head. He was laughing and the other boy brushed Kyungsoo's hair out of his face. When did those two become such lovebirds? Its so sickening. OH NO, he's looking over here. Act natural. But in love.

I started fake giggling... really loud.

"Oh Sehun, you're so funny!" I hit his shoulder. I felt like an idiot but that didn't stop me from continuing.

"...." Sehun glanced at me.

"..*cough*.." I stopped because of the awkwardness and just looked down at my paper which was filled with doodles of flowers, cats and a really strange looking elephant. Come to think about it, it kinda looks like a cat on steriods.

He probably thinks I'm some wierd gay guy. I'm so stupid, I don't want him to think that at all. Why is he getting on my nerves so much? Why is it everytime I look at him, my tummy hurts? Ahhhh, i'm so embarrassed. I laid my arms crossed on the desk and rested my head on them. I fell asleep untill I felt a pat on my arm. Who the hell is- it's Sehun.

"Yeah?" I turned my head away from him and lay still.

"I just want to know one thing,"

"What?"

"Were you trying to use me to make your boyfriend jealous?" I shot up and looked at him.

"Boy- what?"

"Him." He point at Kyungsoo, who was using the boy shoulder as a pillow. If i had a book i'll throw it at the back of his head.

"Kyungsoo? God no, he's more of a brother than lover."

"Oh good, I was worried for a second." He looked down and smiled. All I did was stare. Was he blushing at me? No one ever blushes while talking to me. Yelling, yes. Crying, yes. Cursing, yes. But never blushes.

Before I can answer, the bell rang and he got up and left.

Kyungsoo came to me.

"What's wrong Luhan?" Everybody got up and left. They followed Sehun and Kyungsoo's secret crush out the door. We were left alone.

"I think I'm in love."

"WHAT? YOU KNOW WHAT LOVE IS RIGHT?!"

"Of course, I'm not a little kid."

"It's the opposite of hate."

"I know."

"And REALLY LIKING flowers isn't the same as loving them, remember."

"I KNOW, why do you always think I'm an idiot all the time>"

" I don't, it's just weird.."

"WHAT? I can't like someone, but you can?"

"I don't like anyone." He lying to me, why? We told each other everything. WHY LIE TO ME NOW?

"Then, that boy is a nobody?"

"Jongin? We're just friends."

"So you were just going to replace me with that guy?"

"OF COURSE NOT!" I shoved the desk so hard that it fell over, and I got up.

"Don't lie to me." Kyungsoo stepped back as if he was scared of me. I can't believe this. He doesn't care a bout me. No one does.

"Luhan, calm down, people are around."

"STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO, YOUR NOT MY MOTHER!" I got so mad that I pushed him while using my power that he flew to the other side of the classroom. I didn't want to, it just happened.

People started to come to the window. I moved all of the desks and chairs to the wall so no one could interrupt us. I raised up my hand to kyungsoo

"GET UP AND LET'S TALK." I rose him up against the wall so his feet was a foot above the ground, "TELL ME THE TRUTH!"

"What truth?" He looked out the window and then back at me. Before I notice I was hit by a rock, I got off balance and let go of Kyungsoo.

"You like him, don't you?" I picked up both hand raising all the pencils and books, then pushing everything to him. He squat down and placed both hands on the floor raise the earth underneath the tile, creating a wall so nothing could hit him.

"Why does it matter to you?"

"Is that a yes?" I was about to break the rock wall but before I could, the wall broke and the rocks flew at me like daggers and connected my shirt and pants to the wall. I couldn't move, but when the dust cleared up, I saw Kyungsoo and he didn't look too good. He was breathing really heavily and had a hard time standing.

"Yes, I like him. I don't belong to you, Luhan." He tried to bring up his hand, but he looked so tired that he fell down. He was on his knee and tried again but this time he fell all the way down on the floor and didn't move, he then closed his eyes as if he died.

"KYUNGSOO!" I was still held by the rocks and my hands were stuck so I couldn't get out, " KYUNGSOO WAKE UP! WHATS WRONG?"

I was struggling with the rocks but the I saw a swirl of black dust, it was Kai. How did he? Before I could speak, A huge gush of wind blew threw the door pushing all of the desk and chair away from the door. SEHUN? He was standing there in the doorway. I looked back at Kyungsoo, Kai was standing over him and they both faded away. WHAT HAPPENING? WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE? DO THEY ALSO HAVE GIFTS? I thought kyungsoo and I were the only ones.

Sehun walked up to me. Another guy followed, Sehun started to speak

"Lay, now" The other guy nodded and touched my cheek. My whole body felt drained out, as if he took my life source out of me. What is he doing to me? Before I can ask, I passed out.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

~The Club Room~ God's POV

"Soooooooo, any ideas?" Chanyeol asked.

"I think his power is............... mud." Xiumin stated.

"What?"

"I saw him retract mud off his tshirt before school started."

"Its defintily bending metal" Baekhyun interrupt

"Why?"

"I share a room with the guy. When he tried to escape, he litterly just touch the bars and they move outwards, hence metal bending."

"I only thought one of them had powers."

"No, both."

"Whatever it is, Kyungsoo has the power of love." Kai walked through the door.

"You're all wrong, it's telekinisis and earth." Sehun pushed Kai so he can take a seat.

"How did you find out?"

"He picked up his pencil and I saw it in mid air."

"Isn't weird that they're using their powers under the force and it doesn't even affect them?"

"They're either really powerful or incredibly stupid."

"KAI! KAI!" an ordinary student ran to them yelling down the hall.

"What's wrong?"

"The two new strudents are fighting in the classroom and they locked the doors no one can see but there's banging coming from inside."

Everyone stood up and followed the student to the classroom where kyungsoo and Luhan was fighting.

"It's stupidity, not strength, just stupidity." Baekhyun yelled while following the others.

They got to the classroom and all the students were surrounding the room.

"Kai, can you get in?"

"Yeah, but there's too many people, I might bring one with me."

"Baekhyun, you got this?"

"Of course." He lifted up his hand and a burst of light came from him but seemed as if it was the light bulb breaking. It cause a montentary blindness, making everyone closing their eyes and bend down from the pain. Kai slipped through and disappeared.

"HEY BAEKHYUN! A WARNING WOULD BE HELFUL NEXT TIME!" Chanyeol screamed.

"Ah, shut up and open the door when we still have the time." Baekhyun screamed back.

"I can't, it's still lock, and I don't want to burn the door down."

"I'll do it." Sehun brought up his hands and pushed the door, causing everything to fly open.

Sehun walks in and saw Luhan stuck to the wall, and Kyungsoo on the floor. He motioned Kai to get Kyungsoo. "Lay, now." Lay came in and brushed Luhan's cheek and using his power to make Luhan pass out. They got the rocks out, which was keeping Luhan upright on the wall and he fell down when they pulled out the last rocks.

"Put him on my back."

"You sure you have enough strength? You used a lot of wind."

"I'm fine, just hurry. We need to bring him to the nurse's office." Luhan was placed on Sehun's back and he ran out the door and all of the specials followed. They got to the nurse's office, which has a sign that said 'SPECIALS ONLY'. They ran in and Sehun placed Luhan on the bed next to Kyungsoo. They waited for them to wake up. Meanwhile, Lay healed all of the bruises and wounds.