But I'm special

Extraordinary

This is completely and utterly STUPID. I turned to Kyungsoo who was smiling, WHO CAN SMILE AT A TIME LIKE THI?!. I don't want to go to a school full of moronic rich peole who think they're better than me just because they're a tiny bit wealthier. Who knows, I might kill someone, then I be in jail, then I would have to breakout, then I'll forever be known as a fugitive.

"Really, Kyungsoo, Really?"

"Think of it as an adventure." I stood there looking at the front of the school, it was surrounded with stoned walls that we're at least a foot thick. *sigh* I can't believe this is happening, "I should've killed them when I had a chance."

"Murder isn't always the answer!"

"Yeah, because infiltrating the damn school is sooo much easier."

One of the men typed in a code to open the door. How stupid, they think they're tricking us or something, the keyboard was just for show, something else opened the door. When we walked in, I looked up at the wall to check for how many cameras they had, thats weird there's none. A super elite school with no camera, what if someone tries to escape?

Kyungsoo started to breathe heavier.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just tired or something" One of the men patted his back.

"You'll get use to it soon." Get use to what? I don't feel anything. We were shown around the campus, but we didn't get close to one of the building next to the dorm. I wonder what in there... Well, that's one of the first places that I'm gonna vandalize when I get the time.

We changed into the school uniform and when I walked out of the changing room, I was about to ask Kyungsoo how I looked.

"HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA, I never thought that I'd get to see you wearing slacks and a tie, ah today just keeps getting better and better."

"HEY! you're also wearing it,"

"Yes, but at least I look handsome, you look so out of place."

"ATTENTION!" One of the guards yelled, an old man was walking towards us. Well, he must be important.

"Welcome children," Hate him already, "How do you like my humble school?"

"Well- *cough*" Kyungsoo hit me in the stomach, the hell was that for?! I was going to compliment the damn school.

"It's beautiful!"

"Yeah, if you enjoy the whole prision feel, its gorgeous."

"Luhan!!" Kyungsoo turned to me with disapointment in his eyes.

"....Sorry....." Ahhhhh, he alway has to make me a better human being, I hate that part of him.

The whole time we were taking, he was staring at Kyungsoo and smiling, like he'd just won the lottery or something. This guy gives me the creeps, I wish the conversation will be over soon.

"Please enjoy your time here at SM academy."

"We will, thank you for accepting us, its a priveledge. Right, Luhan?"

"Yes, such a honor, whenever I think about, I start to cry, *sniffle* really, I'm so happy."

"Stop," Kyungsoo mummbled under his breath.

The older man left and the guards were going to take us to our dorm. WAIT. They were taking Kyungsoo somewhere else.

"Why do we sleep in different dorms?"

"Because Kyungsoo's special."

"HEY! I'M SPECIAL, I'M REAL SPECIAL!"

"But kyungsoo a different special"

"I'll show you special" I rolled up my sleve and about to-

"LUHAN!! STOP IT AND GO TO YOUR ROOM, NOW"

"Fine, but ill find a way to get to you, no one can keep us apart"

I was showed to my room and when I walked in the door, they closed and locked it. Ha! If they think a lock can keep me in here, they're in for a surprize. I'll go through the window. I drew the drapes apart and opened the window, THERE ARE BARS! What the hell's wrong with this place?

"You can't escape."

"WHO'S THERE?!" A boy removed the blanket that was covering his face and sat up and began to talk with me

"Hi, I'm Baekhyun, your court appointed babysitter."

"Why?"

"I lost to Chanyeol in KaiBaiBo. Ughhhhhh, why did I pick paper? Should've gone with rock instead." he fell back down on the bed, I guess he's my roommate.

Still playing with metal I see, who cares, I touched the bars and bent it outwards, I stuck one foot out and

"WEEEWOOOOWEEEEEWOOOO! Sorry sir, no students are allowed out after 6, please go back inside." I retracted my leg and went back inside. How did they know?

"Told you." Baekhyun said under the covers.

"Shut up."

"MAKE ME!" Baekhyun stood up and grabed onto my colar and pulled me closer to him,

"FINE! sounds like fun," I pushed him out and brought up my fist

"FIGHTING RESULTS IN IMMEDIATE EXPULSION!" a speaker shouted. Where is this coming from? They must have cameras.. somewhere. I just can't see them.

"What, chickening out already?" Baekhyun was trying to get me to fight him, HE'S TRYING TO GET ME EXPELLED. I bet this has something to do with the whole school.

"You're real lucky, know that." I whispered and pushed him, I went to my bed and sat down. OH HOW I WANT TO PUNCH THAT SMIRK OFF HIS FACE.

I turned off the light and we both went to sleep, something is definitely wrong with this school.

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I woke up in the morning to a seriously annoying song, I got up and saw Baekhyun dancing in front of the mirror.

"The hell you doing?" Something's wrong with this guy, he's so ........................Ew..

"Being amazing, you?"

"Trying to sleep, but it seems that I can't because it's 5 am the morning and im listening to a crappy song"

"SNSD IS NOT CRAPPY! Also, this is the only time when she's not looking, outside music is not allowed on the campus." She? So there's someone spying on us?

"So, who's the woman and why is she looking?"

"That's none of you business."

"WHY?"

"Cause you're one of the ordinaries and to your knowledge, this place is for your education only."

"Why are you here then?"

"I'm special." AGAIN WITH THESE SPECIALS

"What are 'specials'?"

"None of your business."

"She not looking, right? I can hit you and get away with it." He turned off the music and went back to bed.

"No, you can't. She's looking right about...now." He closed his eyes and went back to sleep

"ALL STUDENTS MUST BE ASLEEP AT NIGHT" I know I know I know, I fell backward and closed my eyes.

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP"

"NOW WHAT?!"

"It's our alarm." but it's only 5:45, why so early? We both got up and got dressed, I hate this outfit. I want to kill this person who chosed this uniform, I want to kill the person who made this uniform I WANT TO KILL THE PERSON WHO THOUGHT OF THIS UNIFORM. But, I can't 'cause that's illegal. Kyungsoo taught me that. He's so knowledgeable about the world and its laws.

I left the room following Baekhyun.

"Why do you have cooler looking uniform?"

"Because, I'm-"

"Special?"

"Yep." I hate this school. I hate it SO much.

We walked into a huge room with many tables and benches on both of its sides with people wearing funny white hats in the back giving plates of food to the students. I looked and looked... FOUND HIM! I ran towards Kyungsoo gave him a hug.

"I miss you soooo much! I thought I might ki-"

"KILLING IS ILLEGAL, HOW MUCH TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT?!"

"I know, I remebered."

"Good, you're very forgetful sometimes."

"I know. Rember that time-- haha, I almost,-" I tried to hold in my laughter

"That wasn't funny."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay, as long as you know you did wrong." I din't do a thing wrong, that bus got in my way. What else was I suppose to do? Let it pass by and wait my turn?

"Hey Kyungsoo, sit over here with us." A group of peole waved at him, motioning him to come.

"WHO THE HELL ARE THEY?"

"Friends."

"WE DON'T MAKE FRIENDS."

"YOU don't make friends, but I do." He walked over there pulling me along with him. We got to the table and Kyungsoo was speaking with them.

"Mind if my friend sits with us?"

"But, he's...............normal.." One of the people wearing the fancy clothes answered.

"But, he's my friend and he doesn't know anyone yet." Is Kyungsoo making excuses for me?

"Fine." The tan one smiled at Kyungsoo. I don't like him, he's probably thinking dirty thoughts about my Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo went to him and sat right next to him. So being the best friend that I am, I squeezed in right between them.

"So, what are these 'special' things I keep hearing about?"

"Oh nothing, it's just the top student, that's all."

"BUT I'M WAY SMARTER THAN KYUNGSOO! WHY AM I NOT SPECIAL?"

"What is the square root of 49?"

"...uh..........simple.............its..............the square root of none of your business."

"Exactly."

"Time for the club meeting." The tan one said, all the peole wearing the cooler uniform stood up and left.

"What's the club?"

"Don't know." Kyungsoo answered shrugging his shoulder and continued eating. There's something fishy about this school, I looked around scoping the room and saw that everyone in the uniform was staring at Kyungsoo, even the adults.