12 phases of Luhan

Extraordinary

***Kyungsoo point of view***

After we found out that Luhan wasn't with us, we ran to the room where Sehun was hiding. He's so stupid I wasn't even there but I knew it was Sehun just from the scatter wreckrage of Baekhyun's story telling. 

"First, I was like 'No, I don't like you!' 

but before I could finish, it was like 'POW!' wind

then like 'BOOM!' shattered glass

and Luhan was like 'what?'

and Chanyeol was like 'Oh no!'

and I was like 'I'M GOING TO DIE!'

So yeah that's about what happened."

We all rushed to the room when the door opened and Sehun rushed out, looking down and had one hand over his eyes. He passed us without even a glance. I went in and saw Luhan standing there next to the only standing desk with his back towards us. His head was down and his arms were motionless.

"Lu-" I spoke with a hush sound, I didn't have to finish when he heard and ran to me. His head now buried into my shoulder, I haven't been able to see him clearly since it happened so fast, but I knew he was crying from the dampness of my shirt.

I wrapped my arms around him and patted his back gently. Well, I guess I have to brief the guys in on what's going to happen in the next few minutes. I motion the rest of the boys to be in front of me and I tried to cover Luhan's ear so he wouldn't hear what I was going to say to them. Since he kinda takes offense to everything, it's safe to make sure he knows little to nothing.

"So, um you guys when Luhan cries, which rarely happens and the last time I think is when his fish 'ran away', and there's a process in which he goes through to make HIM feel better and everyone else feel like , so brace yourself. There is a total of 12 phases."

"What are they?" Baekhyun asked so innocently but soon would've prayed to have never been born. Oh, poor little soul.

"First is sadness, which is displaying right now."

"How long does each phase last?" Xiumin asked,

"Only a few moments, he should be transfering to phase number two: Anger." Luhan lifted his head and scanned the room. He met eyes with Baekhyun, target chosen. Oh, he chosed the little one, at least it's not me.... it's was always me. It's good to have friends.

We stopped embracing and Luhan took a step towards Baekhyun. In response, Baekhyun tried to take a step back but it lead him to hit his head against the wall. Meanwhile, I was trying my very best not to get in way of Luhan's view. If he can't see me, he can't hurt me. But the anger is just verbal abuse, he won't actually hurt anyone, that's a different phase.

"What are you looking at?" Luhan asked

"N-nothing.." Bad answer. Luhan tilted his head while still glaring at Baekhyun, "I mean, you're not nothing! I'm just.... going to wait outside.." Baekhyun tried to escape but Luhan grabbed his t-shirt and pulling him back.

"You think you're so cool just because you're soo pretty. Well, I got news for you, YOU'RE ACTUALLY VERY PRETTY!" ........................Huh? This is different, he usually goes the 'you're a waste of oxygen' route. But compliments, that never happened before. Luhan looked down to his feet and whispered, "Prettier than me." 

"What's happening?" Baekhyun asked "Is this a phase?"

"It could be but the self-conscious phase doesn't happen til later." Luhan dropped to his knees and sat down.

"He doesn't like me because I'm not prettier than you, and I'm not as dainty as you and, *sniffle* not as ladylike as you."

"Are you sure it's not the anger phase? Kinda sounds like insults." Baekhyun asked wondering. He looked down at Luhan and sighed. He crouched down and placed a hand on Luhan's head, which is a really bad idea because if I'm right-

"This is all your fault," -blaming is next. Luhan lifted his head and pounced on Baekhyun. He grabbed both of Baekhyun's shoulders, "You took Sehun from me, you got in the way. He likes you because you tempted him....you.......you......you temptress! How could you? We're best friends!"  SINCE WHEN?! I took a deep breath. He's in crazy mode right now, he doesn't mean it.

Luhan just sat there staring at Baekhyun, who was scared out of his mind.

"Is it over? Can I go home now?" Baekhyun whimpered.

"This isn't happening!" DENIAL "I mean, who breaks up with me? I'm too perfect! It's just a dream right?" He looked down at Baekhyun, "A dream, it means you're a dream!" Luhan was smiling as if he was worry-free.

~WHACK~

"See, you're not real, that didn't hurt at all! I didn't feel a thing."

~WHACK WHACK~

"STOP IT YOU CRAZY PERSON!" Baekhyun screamed, pushing Luhan off him, "I DEFINITELY FELT THAT! look, my cheeks are all red!" He grabbed his cheek as if he was a pouting child, "How would you like it if I just smacked you out of nowhere, huh?" He ran at him but Luhan turned away and started walking towards the window and flung Baekhyun to Chanyeol in the process.

"He thinks he's so cool using his powers like that," Oooo envious phase, "I can also use my powers." Oh crap, 'bout to be flyin'. I rushed to the door and the others followed. We shut and locked it behind us so Luhan couldn't reek havioc in the hallway. I pressed my ear on the door trying to hear if this stage had passed.

For some reason, whenever he goes through the jealous phase, it always becomes violent. Very, very violent.

"Uh Oh.." Chanyeol whispered.

"What?"

"We forgot Baekhyun." Kai answered. We all looked at the door that was seperating the scary as hell Luhan and the only safe place at the moment. Should we risk our safety for someone I barley know or-

"OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR, HE'S GONNA KILL ME- " Baekhyun shouted from the other side while banging at the door. 

"We're coming!" Chanyeol yelled. We all tried to twist open the door-

"~BOING~"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"He's so screwed.."

THE DOOR HANDLE FELL OFF!!!! How the hell is that possible?! Oh wait.. First Sehun, then Luhan. Yeah, the door didn't have a chance now and neither does Baekhyun. All I could do is listen untill Luhan calms down.

"Luhan, listen to me. Put down that desk, lets talk about this like rational people!"

"Stop running, you're making it hard to aim."

"I'll stop running if you stop aiming it at me!"

BAM~CRASH~SHATTER

"LUHAN! NO! BAD LUHAN!"

"Let go of the whiteboard, I can't pull you to me!"

"Let go of me then, we will talk- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Kekeke, gotcha."

"Stop it.. I can't... I can't ... br... breathe...Lu .....Luhan.."

"What should we do?" Chanyeol asked, "Luhan could be strangling Baekhyun right now!"

"We'll knock down the door," Kai insisted.

"1..2........3....BAM!" The door fell over. Should've done that from the begining, oh well.

I was expecting a near death scene, but what I saw was interesting. Luhan was siting on the flloor while hugging..... Baekhyun.... very awkwardly. You could tell Baekhyun didn't want to hug. His arms and legs were flapping, trying to get out of Luhan's grip. No one can escape Luhan's bear hugs. Who would want to? The only con is the lack of oxygen. Other than that, it's pretty nice.

Ahh my favorite phase by far, the 'what would I do without you?' stage. 

"I mean, we had a moment. I can't kill you, YOU'RE IRREPLACABLE!" Luhan blubbered while sqeezing the life out of Baekhyun.

"But two seconds ago you were screaming, 'hold still', so you could throw a broom at me."

"That was the old me, I'm better now." Luhan said trying to sound reassuring.

Luhan went blank. He let go of Baekhyun and starred at the wall, *sigh* I hate this phase.

"UHHHHGGGG." He fell backwards with his head facing upwards and was now staring a the celling with his arms spread wide on both sides. "UHHHGG" He turned to his side and slipped both his hands under his head. "UHHHHHHGGGGGGGG." He flipped over and faced the floor again with both arms laying flat against the ground. 

"What's wrong with him? Did he have a break down? I heard that 70 percent of physcopaths go through one in their young adult lifes." Baekhyun suggested. 

"No.... It's depression."

"If Sehun doesn't love me then who will? I'll be stuck with Baekhyun for the rest of my life!"

"WE CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN!" Baekhyun bursted out, "I mean I loooove you so much that your happiness is my happiness." He recovered, ahhh I feel so bad, I should've never gave him that advice. Well, it's not my fault, who knew that Luhan will take it the wrong way. 

Luhan shot up and starred at Baekhyun. Baekhyun scrambled backwards grabing onto a text book, "Is this the anger stage?"

"You'll help me?" Luhan asked.

"Not if it ends up me getting bruised." Baekhyun responsed not letting his guard down by holding up that stupid book as if it was the bible trying to compel a vampire. *sigh* Hopless, Luhan isn't religious.

"Okay. I dump you, now what?"

"No, you moron! *cough* I mean my one and only, we need to make a big scene in front of Sehun so he will get the idea that we are not and never will be a couple ever again." Nice one Baekhyun, your manipulating skills are quite evolved.

"Great idea, lets do it....now. I can do this, you can do this, we can-"

"Fix this?" I answered. No, not this phase, the 'I can fix anything because I am Luhan' phase. I hope this time, it won't backfire. When he had the fish crisis, he said 'If Finny left me, I shall find him' He caught over 50 fish, never finding his own. When he found out they weren't Finny, he just flushed them down the toilet, Which ultimately led him to having nightmares for months about the fishes flying out the toilet searching for their revenge. Can't let that happen again.

"Yeah!" Luhan answered enthusiastically. He got up, with Baekhyun following, and they both head to the door. I rushed in front of it and spreaded both of my hands to each side of the doorway, stopping any chance that Luhan could escape.

"What are you doing?" Baekhyun asked.

"Saving the day." I quickly answered.

"Kyungsoo move, I need to fix this."  Luhan insisted.

"No, lets wait here for another I don't know 15 minutes." I answered.

Luhan leaned in very close to my face and starred into my eyes..........then smiled. He whispered, "If you don't move in the next five seconds, you know what I can do" *gasp*, He wouldn't, "Five, two, one, ze-" he counted, "FINE!" I took a step back.

I'm so weak. I couldn't trap Luhan untill his phases were over. But I could never let Luhan do that, TELLING KAI MY SECRETS. 

 

~i finished this chapter, how do you think. It took forever though. Like it? Love it? Meh it? Please tell me what you think iin the comments below.~

~COMMENT ~