Me and my newly found toy

Extraordinary

"Okay class this is your p.e time, for specials. So all normals please go to your designatied place during this time" The teacher spoke.

We were all excourted to the field type thing with a wall around it. I dont know how to describe it, it was a very big room with grass. We were all partnered up I was with Baekhyun and Kyungsoo was with Chanyeol

"Can I change my partner" i asked

"Why" Asked to instructor

"Becuase he's a weakling and I want Kyungsoo"

"NO" He went back to talking, HOW DARE HE DISRESPECT ME

He was walking back and forth explaining crap. I smile and pushed a very pointed rocked so when he step HE DIES. He's about tooooooooo..... WHAT THE HELL. The rock was pulled into the ground. I looked around and saw Kyungsoo crouch down, with one hand place on the floor. He was pretending to tie his shoe. Oh its on, kyungsoo, its on.

But before I could do anything we had things to do with our partners.

1ST ACTIVITY - STANIMA

"Im goin to get you, im gonna get you, baekhyun ima ima getting you" I chased baekhun around the yard as he ran away half to tears yelling

"PLEASE GOD IF YOU EVER LOVED ME, KILL HIM"

We continue to play chase we had to run becuase if we dont we be punished. I like P.E. and Im starting to see Baekhyuns charm, only whens he's crying. He toooo adorable.

But all of a sudden Baekhyun tripped and was about to fall head first into a puddle. I extended my hand and held him in place so he didnt land. I walked over to him as he stayed there in mid air.

"See, arent you glad Im your bestest friend, I just saved you life" i walked towards him and stared at him with my head bend side ways to see his eyes "Well that enough me being nice....now you fall" I let my grasped on him and he splashed in the puddle

2ND ACTITVTY - HAND TO HAND COMBAT

I sat on the floor while hand was up and my finger moving back and forth

"Why you hitting yourself, why why you hitting yourself, huh, you should stop hitting yourself"

"KYUNGSOOOOOO-" I held up my other hand and pinch two of my finger together

"What cat got your tongue, hmmm what was that I cant. I cant hear you"

"Mmmmmmmmm Mmmmm Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" Baekhyun just murmered

"Kyaaaaaaaa your soooooocute Baekhyun, kekekekekekekekeke" I screamed

I admired him and all he does is whimper, thats not very friend like, AT ALL. I should teach what real friends do. I got up and let go of him. He fell down as I stood up. He was trembling, like a itty bitty kitty. I walked towards him with a huge smile he turned to see me and qiuckly tried to stand but just tumbled forward.

I held up my hand and clench my fist and yanked him towards me. But he didnt come flying to me like he supposed to, instead half of his body was off the floor and the other was tightly holding onto the roots of a tree

"GOD DO IT NOW, SMIGHT HIM, SMIGHT HIM NOW, WITH LIGHTING. CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN"

Awwwwwwwww he's praying now, he's so loveable when he's scared to death. I like him.

3RD ACTIVITY - STEALTH

Oooooooooooo I love playing hide and seek. 

"IM IT, GO HIDE AND BE MY PREY" 

"Why me" Baekhyun whispered to himself while he ran away. Whats his problem Im playing with him. Im his only friend. Ooo 'only friend' I like the sound of that. ONLY. Im his only. Hehehe

I closed my eyes and sat down on the grass.

"1...2...3...67...23...98..45..68..99...100 READY OR NOT HERE I COME" I sprung up and started my prowl. Im great at this game I always won when playing with Kyungsoo and Baekhyun is a whole lot easier than him.

"Are you here" I waved my hands and push the tall grass apart "Noo" How bout here" I peeked behind a bush, hmm this is alot harder, usually Kyungsoo is in a hole or behind a mound he created, which looks really out of placed.

I checked and checked and checked. He  was nowhere to be found.

"Are you behind this tree" I peeked around the courner "NO, up the tree" I checked all the branches "NO, under the tree" I waved my hnads are upwards, the tree flew up and baekhyun wasnt there "UGGGGG WHERE IS HE" I drop the tree and walked away, I heard a big thump when the tree hit the floor.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Lay came running towards me and crouched near the tree and started hugging it. "What'a wrong with you, why? Why did you have to kill him?,..... Its alright mister tree I'll help you" He started wiggling his fingers over the tree's root and the root began to grow into the ground and was standing upright again

"Are you............... a hippie?"

"NO, just becuase I dont want to kill everything like you, doesnt mean I'm some free spirt who hasnt bathe i four months"

"Ewww you havent-"

"NO, go back to losing hid and seek, youre the only one who hasnt found their partner yet" WHAT REALLY, how is this happening, why am I losing? Well isnt this craptastic im the weakest in the group. God why do you hate me, you took baekhyuns side didnt you.

I stomp off farther into the feild. AHHHHHHHHHHHH there's so much tall grass I cant see anything.

"ACHOOOOOOOOOOO" A sound came from the grass, but where?

"Bless you beakie, now, where are you hiding, its okay you can tell me, I wont hurt you, keke, alot" I marched through the grass. It was so ichy and bug infested. I cant handel this, I know I promise Kyungsoo that Ill play without using my gift but seroisly WHO COULD HANDLE THIS MUCH GRASS.

I quickly waved my hand over the grass and when I did it flatened.

"But, I heard you, why cant I see you, Baekhyun are you there?" I search for him more and more. He was he here becuase he sneezed right or was that me and I mistook it for me.no no no thats silly. He's definitly here.

I search untill the anoucement came on

"SPECIAL GYM IS DONE AND IT WILL BE TURNED BACK ON IN 3 2 1" When she ended counting I looked around and everyone took a deep breath as if they were running a marathon, some bend down and held thier chest, and panting really hard. But why cant I fell it. I looked down and felt my heart. Nothing. I fell nothing.

I was checking my heart beat when something caught my eye. It was a shiny thing in the feild. I walked over to the light and it was BAEKHYUN. He was flicking on and off. How is that possible, he controled small amounts of light. He doest have the gift of invisibilty. I crouched down next to him

"Beakhyun?" I whispered, he qiuckly ran off but sudenly tripped. He wasnt grass anymore I could see him clearly.

"I know, you found me, how is this gonna hurt me now"

"How did you do that?"

"Do what"

"Look like grass"

"THE HELL YOU TALKING ABOUT?" He turned and ran back to the rest of the group. Thats wierd the Beakhyun I know would boast about a new found gift. Why keep it a secret? Unless he doesnt know that he has it. Interesting, this seems fun.

So he when he uses light on him self he reflects off the things around him, making seem that he was never there. Seems legit.

I walked into the classromm with Kyungsoo and Kai. I feel uncomfortable. All they were doing was smiling.........at each other, talkng................at each other. NO ONES PAYING ANY ATTENTION TO ME. Where's Baekhyun when I need him. Can he not be seen? Naw, the power no-no thingy is on. I wonder where he is? Last time i saw him is when he ran off. 

I sat down in my seat. My eyes widen. Someone sat down next to me. HOW CAN I FORGET THAT I SHARE SEATS WITH SEHUN. Should I look at him. But wouldnt he think Im wierd. But I want to see his pretty face. 

The class began and Baekhyun was absent. But more importantly my Sehun. I sat up straight with both hands on the desk. I cant see him. I tried to glance at him without moving my head but he slouch back into his chair. So im left blind.

Maybe Ill asked for a pencil. Damn Kyungsoo just sharpened my pencil, he so nice to me, he's ruining all my chances. I started scribbling on my paper, pressing as hrd as I can untill THANK GOD, my pencil broke

"So Sehun Can I borrow a pen- AHHHH..........." I looked the man who was sitting besides me up and down then back up "WHO ARE YOU, and why re you sitting in THAT seat, next to ME."

"Oh Im Xiumin im sorry I dont have a spare pencil for you" Well is this just great Im left with no sehun and a broken pencil. I let out a sigh. 

I hate this school.

I got up and walked towards the door

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" The teacher yelled across the room

"Bathroom where else can I go, think about it." I walked out the door but before I could leave the classroom fully, I bump into someone

"Oh sorry Luhan, I didnt see you there" DAMN 

"Its okay Sehun I dont mind"

"SINCE WHEN" Kyungsoo scream when standing up, i sharply turn and saw him "Nevermind" He sat back down

We walked back into the class

"Luhan arent you going to the bathroom" The teacher asked

"Yes" I went the oppposite way of Sehun who was about to sit next to that moron Xiumin. I exited the room and headed down the hall. This , why me. I continued to walk but something pull my hand back and a turned arounf to see Sehun. He ran to me.

"Luahn, I almost forgot to give you this" *gasp* A present, a ring, he's proposing. This is going great, love this school. "Stick out yourt hand" I did as I was told, and waited, he took something out of his pocket and held my hand. He looked up and though didnt smile or make any change in his facial expression.,.. at all. I know he was in love too.

"Thank you, Sehun I do-" THE HELL IS THIS. He snaped that stupid braclet from before.

"I almost forgot, so you where saying, i do-?"

"I do really need to pee" I turn and walk to the restromm

HATE THIS SCHOOL SO MUCH THAT I WANT TO- huh is that Baekhyun. I look threw a window and saw him with three other guy. OH NO THEY DIDNT. One guy just hit BAEKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Baekhyun fell on the floor. Iran out and

 

~finish i dont know tommarrow morning probably~