I knew it

Extraordinary

HOW DARE THEY HIT MY BAEKIE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. Didnt their mothers teach them respect or manners. Seriously. Yeeeesh. Ask before using someone elses toy i mean friend.

I ran outside saw a poster, cool we are eating meatloaf on friday, continued running tripped on a piece of paper so I did the courtious thing to do, I ripped into tiny bit of pieces and threw it up into the air, now people will think twice when litter becuase that cleaning job just got 18 times harder. Oh baekhyun, i ran outside and the guy had Baekie by the collar.

"Why are you bulling my friend"

"Oh sorry luhan we'll get out of your way" Baekhyun spoke, leaving me in complete shock. Why is he leaving again? I dont get it, is it sometype of inside joke?

"The hell you going"

"So you can help your friend, which is quite the shocker becuase your not really nice and you dont really have an appealing personality, but the loser,who is your friend is very brave, i solute him"

"Your the loser"

"Hmm?"

"I came to save you, but hey if you dont want my help becuase NO ONE finds me..... appealing..... then i'll be on my way, you two boys have fun with him, its funnier when he crys" I walked away, who needs friends anyways, i dont for sure. But it was nice to think he actually liked me, turns out he's just like that cat in the alley.

Everytime i got bitten or attack i thought i thought they were love bites and aggressive hugs, but nooooooo that cat hated me. HE WAS TRYING TO KILL ME...............the whole time. But aleast we had memories, like the time i put him in a paper boat and let him sail in a very deep puddle, ahhhhh good times.

"LUHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN I.........I................I LOVE YOU.............kinda-ish" Baekhyun screamed i turned around and saw him on the floor. I knew it. A smile crept onto my face I have a boyfriend, or are they just called friends. Well he is male, so he's my boyfriend. And we in love.

I ran to him and raised my hand up and swepted it across. Hmmmmmm thats strange the two boy should be half way to china by now. I tried it again and WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH...........whoosh whooooosh whoooooooooosh. Im whooshing over here. Nothing. Oh yeah the bracelet, uuuuhg everytime I see this peice of metal i think of the time Sehun broke off the engagement.

I feel like hitting some so hard that- i noticed the two boy infront of me. I looked them up and down well there not much but i guess they'll do for now. I ran at them with a rock but they ran away, so I chased. We went in circles. WAIT FIGHTING IS NOT ALLOW and i just got me a boyfriend i cant be expelled.

"YEAH THE NEXT TIME I WONT BE SO NICE" The boys ran away and i hurried to Beakhyun who was getting up and brushing the dirt off his pants, i went over and helped him up

"are you okay?"

"Better, now becuase you saved me thanks" Wellof course i'd save you, you really thought I would of left you behind...... im not going to say that, it could backfire.

"Well we're friend and you love me so it all good"

"Wow Kyungsoo was right, with three little words, and I changed you" The hell is he talking about, when did he speak with Kyungsoo..... about me?

"Kyungsoo? What did kyungsoo say?"

"Oh nothing lets get back to class" Well he said its nothing then I guess its not important becuase friendshgip lies in trust and I trust him..... completely.

"OKay, can I asked you question, when did you start loving me?

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh, you know that time..........during... the exersize"

"Which one?"

"Oh you want the specifics, okay, when you picked me up and dunk me in that puddle"

"Which time?"

"The second time" Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i felt it too

"Yeah that was magically huh"

"So magical i wanted to crawl into a hole and cry" I like it when he crys

"You look pretty when you cry"

"And that is incredibly creepy but what the hell, thank you, that means alot comeing from you"

"SPECIALLY SINCE WE'RE DATING NOW" Cant wait to tell Kyungsoo, Sehun going to be soooo jelious that he would be sorry he ever dumped me. And then he'll want me back and we will live happiely ever after..... i could feel it.

"What?" Oh i'll tell him about the details later, the less he knows the better chance he wont screw up my plan. And he likes me, so I'll let him have me for awhile, its the least i can do for the poor fella.