Stupid club

Extraordinary

I slowly regained consciousness. I was taking long blinks due to the tiredness I was feeling. Where am I? Last thing I remeber was staring at Sehun's beautiful face, then that guy-- which reminds me, I need to kill him for touching me without permission. I sat up and look around. There was those 'special' people surrounding a bed, there were talking all at once and rush towards me when a small annoying one screamed.

"HE'S AWAKE, LAY DIDNT KILL THEM!"

"THANK THE LORD!" The much taller one said and in response. The two started rapidly hitting each others hands while smiling at each other. Weirdos.

"Did you see me using my power?"

"Yeah, you looked so hot!"

"I know."

"Do it again, do it again!"

The smaller one raised his hand up while posing with his other pressed against his chin in shape of a check mark, he made a whoosh sound and the taller one started clapping like an idiot.

A figure started to walk towards me, I binked trying to make out his faceas he sat on the bed next to me. He caresses my cheek and started to talk to me.

"Luhan, don't try to over do it. You'll feel really dizzy and nauseous soon." I smiled, it was Sehun's voice.

WAIT, WHERE KYUNGSOO? I scan the room and when the two idiots move out of the way, I saw Kai holding the hand of someone, brushing the hair out of his face. I couldn't see the boy's face because a different boy hovered above him doing something with his hands. When he got out of the way, I concentrated on the boy's face. It was Kyungsoo.

"GET AWAY FROM-" I reached to Kyungsoo but fell of the bed. I stood up tring to keep my balance and I stumble forward untill someone arms wrapped around my waist.

"Luhan, be careful."

"GET OFF OF-" I fell a little before catching myself. I use the rest of my strength to throw the guy away from Kyungsoo but when I moved my hand, nothing happened. I just felt worse.

"Don't use your powers, it will make it worse." Well, thanks for telling me now. Sehun turned to doorway, "Do we have to put a chain on him?"

"He was a danger to us, the school and to himself" Who the hell are you? He left before I could ask

"HIS EYES ARE OPENING!" The tan boy screamed, "KYUNGSOO? CAN YOU SEE ME? CAN YOU HEAR ME?"

"WHO CAN'T? YOU'RE SCREAMING!" The small one yelled back.

Kyungsoo sat up and looked around. He was also in a daze.

An hour passed and we both started feeling better. No one left  the room except those two for a, what did they call it, a potty break. Morons. We started to get some answers.

Baekhyun sat down and stared at me intensely. I should've punched him when I had the chance. I looked around and they all were staring at me, except Kai he was too focus on Kyungsoo.

"WHAT?" I screamed at them. No one answered untill a smiled crept onto Baekhyun face and glanced at the tall and he repeated the action.

"Wanna be in our club" HELL NO, why would I join a club with two annoying brats.

"HELL NO, why would I join a club with two annoying brats"

"Becuase youre special" He came closer and sat on my bed on the opposite side of Sehun. He scooted closer, i scooted away, he scooted closer and I was squished next to Sehun. I turned to see how much room I had left but when I turned he turned at the exact moment, our faces were at most inch an apart.  When we looked at each other in the eyes we quickly faced forward.

A different boy came in, the one who said I was dangerous or something.

"Lay, come with me" The stern one in the doorway said

"~Oooooooo Lay~" The two boys stood up and smiled

"SIT" The older man commanded

"Yes, sir" The both sat down where they were standing, so on the floor

They left and I still had some serious questions to ask

"Who was he" I asked towards Sehun

"Your new club president" Baekhyun answered.

"Im not in the club"

"Yet" He completed my sentence.

"Why do you want me?"

"I told you, youre a special"

"Im anything but speacial, im just an ordinary remeber, if anything im extra ordinary" A pillow smack me across my face

"That spells extrodinary, you idiot" Kyungsoo yelled angery "And didnt you want to be in our club"

"Yeah, but that was before i knew who was in the club"

"If you join our club, you get to share a room with us"

"I shall be in your club"

"That was easy" Baekhyun whispered

"He's very simple minded" Kyungsoo whispered back. Im not simple minded, im a very complex soul, who doest want to sleep in a small room which consisted of a bed and a barred window not to mention the idiot who sleeps besides me.

"What do we do in the club exactly?"

"We save the world from human eaten monsters" Baekhund screamed while raising his hand and wiggle his fingers

"We train to stregthen our abilities, and sometime does missions for the chairmen"

"Like what?"

"Well we have one were we need to see how developed three new special student are"

"That seems like fun"

"WELL ITS NOT, it a pain in the , they dont trust us at all, that they havent even use their powers infront of us"

"WAIT does that mean you guy have gifts"

"I didnt bring you anything"

"Not gift like present but gift like talent"

"I can make a pencil appear to be made out of rubber" The taller one interrupted

"HE MEANS ABILITY, MORON" Kai exclamed

"Ohh" The two sitting on the floor said in unison

"Well, i teleport"

"I freeze"

"Wind"

"Fire

"I'll show you" He made a fist and opened his hand towards me a bright flash came out

"What a stupid power" i laughed.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" Beakhun scream while standing up

"Youre a flashlight, with a time limit"

"Thats not true"

"We can ask the tall one for light from his fire, youre useless"

"He has a name, CHANYEOL, and I could alot of things"

"Like what"

"I can blind someone"

"Chanyeol can burn them alive"

"Thats, thats just wrong" The tall one spoke, I mean Chanyeol spoke.

"Stop fighting, now that we have two new members appield we need to see if theyre capable"

"What do we have to do?" Kyungsoo asked

"Find and measure the new comers abilities, oh and a get them to join"

"Cool lets go, lets split up in teams, I call Kyungsoo"

"And Luhan calls Sehun" Kyungsoo answered

"WHAT?" I screamed, wiat why am I upset, i want to be with him, awww so he's helping me. Thats so nice. I love you, kyungsoo, but not Sehun love flower love

We walked our seperate directions splitting up into 2 groups, Chanyeol baekhyun sehun and me, and  Kyungsoo Kai and Xiumin. We walked to the study building.

"So, sehun"

"Yeah luhan"

"Why did kyungsoo faint"

"Its becuase of the power repressor given on to the school, the thing your wearing is also one of those"

"This tacky braclet"

"Yes"

"Take it off"

"I cant do that"

"Baekhyun take it off and I wont killl you"

"I dont know how"

Damnit so many useless people, these days. We walked in the library and headed to the elevador. We had to go to the top floor. Werode the elevador.

"This will go alot faster if you took this thing off me"

"No"

The elevador stoped and we got off. We walked down the hall and peeked around the courner,

"His name is Kris, power of flight" Baekhyun spoke

"Everyone can fight"

"No flight like flying"

"Why didnt you say flying then"

"Sorry next time we go out stalking ill give you a better term"

"Thank You"

Kris was sitting at a table reading a book, he got up and walked away

"Nows our chance" Baekhuyns ran over there a wrote something down and hurried back. Kris also came back picked up the note and left.

"What did you write"

"Something anyman cant resist, oh and we need to go to the roof"

We left to the roof . reason unknown. But i bet it will be stupid since that idiot thought of it. We headed to the door and I was the first there so I opened it. I looked around and kris was standing by the egde looking down. I walked towards him and i guess he heard me and turned quickly at me.

"Oh, are you Lulu, i thought you were a girl, becuase of this letter"

"Really can I see that letter" He gave it to me and it read

'Roses are red"

"Violets are blue"

"You look hansome"

"Can I sleep with you?"

"Kekekeke, sorry for my bad poetry but ive been stalking you, i mean admiring you for a month now

and i was just wondering if your heart will beat for me as i did for you

-XOXO  Luhan Lulu

This is gross.

"Thank You for the letter by I love someone else"

"No problem I didnt like as much as that letter said anyway, I was just wondering you can fly right" I took a step closer

"How do you know"

"How well can you fly"

"Why does it matter to you"

"He wont answer luhan" Baekhyun yelled

"Your right, asking nicely wont do anyrhing, theres only one thing left to do" *push* I shoved Kris off the roof I came closer to the wall and looked over "HE NOT VERY WELL DEVELOPE, FLY BIRDY FLY" He was about to hit the ground untill he froze in mid air "BUT THAT GUY IS VERY WELL DEVOLPED" I pointed.

"Why did you push him"

"It was the only way"

"What if Tao wasnt a thte bottom and he hit the floor"

"Well that makes one less person to worry about" I walked pass baekhuyn and pat his shoulder "Your welcome"