Chapter 2 - Crash

Special Stage

 Author's Note

 Well folks back!  Hope you like it.

Chapter 2 - Crash

 I left the test room and was going towards my room when I bumped into someone and falling just sitting on the floor.

 "I'm sorry, are you okay?"  - I heard a deep voice coming from the person who bumped.  He reached out to help me.

 "Yes I'm fine, thanks."  - I accepted the help.  I got up and stood with his head bowed.

 "I'm sorry?"  - He asked again.  - "I was distracted and ended up bumping into you."

 "I was too distracted, you are not to blame."  - I said still staring at the floor.

 "What is your name?" - He asked.

 "Nathiele call me Lilie and her?"  - Finally lifted my head to look at who tipped me avia and surprised.

 "Beautiful Lilie name, surname and gorgeous too. Suga Call me."  - He spoke tranquilament.  I do not know what to say, just caught.  After a few seconds, took a deep breath, not taking his eyes.

 "Pleasure Suga, you're a Boys BTS is not it?"  - I asked to make sure and I discreetly pinched myself to see if it was true what was happening.

 "Yes, I am."  - He spoke with a cute smile.  Yield will squeeze his cheeks.

 "Oh yes .. Well, gotta go. Was a pleasure to meet you and I'll see you later."  - I said goodbye and when it would take the second step I felt my arm being uninsured.

 "How so until then?"  - He asked blankly.

 "I ." - I told myself for thinking.  - "I'll thrombus in the again for you, huh?"  - 'I asked and let out a laugh bland, to which he laughed and agreed.

 "So Lilie bye and take care" - he said with the same cute smile before.

 "I'll be careful yes Suga, bye" - I replied smiling and started walking to my room.  I arrived in my room and found Sammy packing his bag of memes.

 "Go where Sammy-saeng?"  - Asked searching my backpack panda and putting a piece of clothing, notebook, ipad, tablet, my camera and my wallet.

 "I thought about going to the zoo, you want to go?"  - She asked closing the backpack

 "No, thank you.'m Going to the mall to buy some new CDs and walk through the park."  - Answered first moment, then remembered the incident - "Oh Sammy, what was the member of the BTS you bumped that time?"  - Asked grabbing my purple heardphone and hung around my neck.

 "It was Jimin. Why the question Lilie-unnie?"  - She asked, putting a shirt with drawing of Patrick (SpongeBob) and then the backpack.

 "For nothing.'s I just bump in Suga on the way here!"  - I spoke looking for my white long blouse and my golden shoes with glitter.

 "You bumped into the Suga-oppa and speaks so quietly the matter?"  - Sammy asked not understand my naturalness.

 "For me it was normal, we have to get used to treat them naturally We'll dance with them, we can not freak out every time we see them.." - I said while putting my shoes and grabbing my bag.  "I'll be going."  - I gave a kiss on the cheek from my dongsaeng and leaves the room.

Continue....

Endnotes

 Thanks again to my unnies and everyone reading, hope you enjoy and please comment I want to know if I'm doing well!