Chapter 1 - Chosen

Special Stage

 Author's Note

 First I have to thank my unnies Ingrid by seeing my mistakes in fic to be my first fic and Barbara for making the covers for me.  Saranghae unnies <3  Good, good personal reading

Chapter 1 - Chosen

 It was late when I went to my dorm, Sammy was asleep.  As soon as I entered the room I went to the bathroom, took a hot shower, put on my pajamas and dinosaur slept.

 The alarm went off early the next day, making Sammy the shut down and started poking me. 

 "Lilie wake up!"  - Sammy spoke sleepily.

 I opened my eyes and rubbed them slowly, Sammy went into the bathroom to get ready.  As she left the bathroom said they would take coffee and waiting for me in the cafeteria.  I told her I'd be going.  Sammy came out and I started to get dressed, put on a light machine, shut the door and follow the hallway until you reach the ladder that gave access to some test rooms.  I followed the straight corridor to reach the cafeteria, I saw Sammy, I took my coffee and went to sit with her and turma.Terminamos to eat and we talked about the new music and the new boy band company, the boys of BTS.  I've never seen it since it was new in the company, but most have ever seen them.  Even Sammy had the opportunity to meet one of them.  After breakfast Sammy and I parted the crowd and went to the rehearsal room, choose a song (Run Devil Run - Girls Generation) and started rehearsing.  Once we finished we heard applause at the back of the room and when we turn to see was the president, his assistant and a woman.

 So we saw the president we bow

 "Annyeonghaseyo girls" - said the president then turned to his assistant to talk about something I could not hear.

 "Annyeonghaseyo president" - Sammy and I talked together

 I wondered what I had done and Sammy wrong for the president to be in the rehearsal room talking to us two.  I joined Empesa Any 1 month and I remember not done anything wrong.

 "Well girls, I'm here to tell you that I need two dancers to make a Special Stage with boys BTS and I choose you. Way I like dancing."

 When I heard those words did not believe it and I'm sure Sammy did not believe.  I no what to say, when I thought of saying something Sammy started talking

 "We are honored to be the chosen and for my part I agreed to participate. Lilie And you?"

 "I also accept" - said in disbelief

 "Since you agree, this is Seunhee. She had been responsible for you during the time trial for the Special Stage."

 "Annyeonghaseyo Seunhee and Kamsaamnida president."  - Sammy and I talk together again.  The President and the auxiliary left the room leaving us alone with Seunhee.

 "Good girls, the music of the Special Stage is Fine China Chris Brown and I want you to dance it for me. Needs not be the choreography of the song, you do the steps they want."  - Seunhee broke the silence that settled after the departure of the president and me and Sammy shook his head positively.  Seunhee put the music and we started dancing.  When the music ended Seunhee said he danced very well.

 "Well girls, I think that's it for now. I'll talk to the president and the manager of the BTS to see what will be done now that the dancers have been chosen, then they can take the afternoon off to rest."  - Seunhee said leaving the room.  Sammy and I were not even believed that the boys would dance with the BTS.  Mie I fell in love with them so they debuted and Sammy too, since one day she met one of the boys to have stumbled on it by accident.

Continue....

Endnotes

 Good folks hope you enjoyed, this was the first chapter of my first fic.  Anything you think I should change, improve, all can speak.  Thanks again