Chapter 9 - Special Stage Part.2 END

Special Stage

 Author's Note

 It's people, we come to the end.  This is the end of Special Stage unfortunately.  Well I'd really like to thank everyone who read my fic this, first of many clear, thank Sa ma that helped for a while with this fic.

 Well I will not roll over, good read!

Chapter 9 - Special Stage Part.2 END

 POV Jin

 Five hours earlier, in the van ...

 "Seunhee nonna I had an idea. Has as you grab clothes Jeon measures and do a quick outfit for her? Want her to go on stage with us. Sammy and Lilie teach her the part of us chooses them to dance, then I choose her. "  - Ordered to nonna

 "I'll see if I can, but I can not guarantee anything" - she answered.  - "Go talk to Sammy and Lilie"

 I spoke with both and they accepted.

 POV Sammy

 Lilie and I were ready and started putting the plan into practice.  We began rehearsing the part of the boys would choose ourselves and call Jeon for help.  She picked up the choreography quickly and she was already dancing perfectly in just minutes.

 Jeon POV

 Before taking the stage for testing ...

 "Jin oppa, so it came that way from the dressing room?"  - I asked confused

 "Jeon you have not noticed?"  - He spoke with the voice of crying

 "He saw what?"  - I asked back, coming closer to him.

 "What I liked to you, since I saw you I'm checking you out, I'm doing everything for you to realize that I'm into you and everything ...". - He spoke, and I stood

 "You liking me?"  - I asked in disbelief

 "I'm from this morning, and would do anything to have you with me forever" - He pulled me abandoned with the distance between us.

 "I-I'm also liking you."  - I talked a little nervous, but closing your eyes and getting closer to his mouth, when my cell phone rings and saw it was Lilie unnie

 "Unnie, we're already back and thank you for the way."  - I spoke with half angry voice.  I heard her say sorry and hung up.

 It did not take long for me and Jin back to the dressing room.  They were rehearsing for the stage and I was back on the sidelines watching and dancing parties I knew.  They left the stage and I applaud and Seunhee.

 "It's perfect, now just wait."  - Spoke Seunhee unnie and we went back to the dressing room.

 POV Lilie

 We were all ready.  Jeon tava excited to see us dance.  Little did she know she would dance too.  I really hoped she would not get in a state of paralysis at the time.  When the staff came in and announced that we had ten minutes, Sammy had to give one of actress Jeon and break down in water to make it Seunhee put clothes.

 Jeon was get changed, we went to the stage and waited Seunhee her.  My hands were sweating a lot and Sammy trembled with anxiety.

 The lights went out and we go on stage, just starting with the music and the choreography.  We did all the steps perfectly and went to the bottom leaving the boys dance their part.  Sammy and I went to them front and back big time came.  Sammy was crouched with stretched to the top for your pair and I caught her with stretched my left arm since Sammy was right arm.  I heard the voices of the ARMY's screaming when Suga took my hand spinning me, I got to see Jin Jeon who was going to get beautiful and JungKook holding Sammy and pulling her close to him.  We danced the rest of the music perfectly.  Jeon who had learned the steps an hour ago, danced perfectly as if he already knew the choreography for months.

 We finished and left the stage very happy.  We went to the dressing room and the boys packed racing to come back on stage for the presentation of "The Rise of Bangtan".  I watched Sammy and Jeon presentations on television that he had in the dressing room.  Soon the boys were ready to go on stage, the staff advised that they had ten minutes, Jeon Jin was near and spoke:

 "Jeon, I declared myself to you that time and I would like an answer today. So when I come back that stage want you to tell me if you wanna be with me or not."  - He spoke and left the dressing room, making us all stay-faced "Serio this production?".  Suga gave me a quick peck and JungKook Sammy.

 They went to the stage and the three of us glazed on the television screen watching them dance.  When they returned, I was rushing to embrace Suga and filled it with kisses and Sammy took a long kiss on Kookie.  After these loving gestures, we watched Jin Jeon and they were beside each other without speaking.

 "Ay'll accept the feelings of Pink Princess or not, Jeonnie saeng?"  - J-Hope spoke breaking the silence.

 "It is ... well .. er ... I-I love you Jin" - she spoke smiling and standing in a tomato red shade. 

 "Was that a yes?"  - Peguntou Jimin, trying to make a joke

 "Jimin, you'd better be quiet before I have to harm you. The issue here is serious, kid."  - I spoke pretending bravery and he stopped smiling.

 "It's a yes, yes your Pabbo."  - Jeon replied raising his hand and pretending to hit him.

 Jin, on hearing this, hugged her and gave her a passionate kiss, making all of us, even the makeup artist, loose a 'Ownt "collective.

 We left the KBS already dark and we decided to go to BigHit.  We buy food along the way and when we arrived at the company went straight to the rehearsal room and the boys went to the dorm.  We were all eating when President knocked.

 "Annyeonghaseyo, President" - talked all doing reverence.

 "Annyeonghaseyo children. Then this is Jeon Choi Lay?"  - He asked looking Jeon.

 "Yes, it is the same" - Answered Seunhee

 "So you're the girl who caught the final choreography today in a time to dance without knowing?"  - Asked the President

 "Yes, sir. Was me, and I was very surprised because he knew nothing about the stage."  - She spoke quietly.

 "Well, so I came here to tell you three were selected for the second girlband of BigHit."  - He spoke those words and instantly we open our mouths without even releasing any sound.  -. "Well, for now you will still like to trainees as a group with seven members, to be the female version of BTS From tomorrow you will move into the apartment of the boys, to know how life is a K -Idol. Good luck. "  - He said the president left the room, leaving the three of us not knowing what we would have more reaction until a few seconds after Sammy came out of the trance.

 "Unnie, WE DID IT! DID IT!"  - Sammy jumped on top of me all happy.

 "I KNOW SAENG! JEON, WE DID IT!"  - I got in the mood, shouting and also after that we took a group hug.  We were pleased that after much effort got the main recognition: the approval of the President.  We were running for our dorm.  We were too happy to tell the boys.

 "So you are the newcomers who will debut as Bangtan Girls?"  - As soon as we hear other voice, turned around and saw a group of three older girls apparently.

 "W-who are you?"  - Jeon asked Sammy's arm.

 "I'm Jyun. Dou my right side is Jessy and left the Baby."  - She released a SINICO smile.

 "What do you want?"  - Sammy crossed his arms.

 "Nothing. Congratulate Only for newbies!"  - She approached me.

 "I'll see you on stage ... Lilie?"

 "I'll see you on stage ..." - I said half angry

 And then walked away laughing.  Who are these girls?

END 

 Endnotes

 Clothing Sammy - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=105482153&.locale=pt-br

 Clothing Lilie - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=105486212&.locale=pt-br

 Clothing Jeon - http://www.polyvore.com/look_jeon/set?id=109272891

 Boys clothing - https://fbcdn-sphotos-da.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1470022_452302241543179_486280021_n.jpg

 You guys ... You guys were unfortunately just curious to know who are these girls?  If you were then wait for the second season of Special Stage.  I hope you enjoyed my first fic.  Ah thank my saeng Sammy who made the last bit, well she put these girls and soon you will know who they are gone.

BYE BYE

BYE BYE <3