Chapter 4 - Kiss

Special Stage

 Author's Note

 Hope you like it.  Good reading

Chapter 4 - Kiss

 I woke up the other day with my phone ringing, Seunhee was a message saying that we were delayed.  Raised running, Sammy took the comforter and she mumbled something I could not understand.  I went into the bathroom took a quick shower and put a black shorts with lace, a black shirt with golden, golden shoes and black hat.  Was ready to leave the room when Sammy came out of the bathroom ready running to the door and went to the rehearsal room where they were waiting for us.  We got there the boys from BTS, Seunhee and their manager was waiting for us.

 "Annyeonghaseyo" - Sammy and I talked gasket

 "Annyeonghaseyo Girls" - And the manager of the boys

 "Well you will begin testing for Special Stage today then deem the best of you" - spoke Seunhee

 "Seunhee us two as we dance with 7 boys?"  - Asked without intender

 "I would have to explain, but you asked, well you and Sammy will dance with all the boys and in the end the boys themselves will choose you will be like a game of seduction." - She explained.  "Lilie you first dance with J-Hope and Sammy will you dance with the V and so according to the positioning of the boys you go swapping until you go to the bottom and they start dancing together, after that one of them will choose one of you to dance anymore even be a secret to you only the manager will know who chose one of you then you have to rehearse with all the boys. "  - Seunhee finished explaining and I was like no reaction wonder who would choose me to dance.  Started rehearsing, I made some basic errors and Sammy too.  We paused for lunch, out of the rehearsal room grabbed my cell phone and had a message from my oppa.

 "Longing for my saeng, send news of your favorite oppa Kisses." - After reading started laughing, HyungSik oppa was pretty convinced the answer and headed towards the canteen.  I grabbed my tray and sat at a table in the precipice, Sammy came looking for me in the cafeteria and so he saw me ran away when he was very close to me said:

 "Unnie what are you doing here?"

 I looked at her confused and said - "Lunch duh"

 "We will not have lunch here today. Boys invited us to lunch nno restaurant near here, we will."  - She said pulling me.  We arrived at the restaurant and the boys were already there sitting at a table in the background.  We made ​​our orders and we talked about the choreography until our orders arrive.

 "Lilie how you came to Korea?"  - Asked J-Hope

 "I was chosen to be part of a dance group in Brazil after a few months this group came here to do a presentation, someone BigHit was present and came to me after the presentation by saying that I danced very well and made ​​me the proposal to be trainee company and I accepted. "  - I said and then smiled at him.

 "How long you are trainees?"  - RapMonster asked as he took a sip of refrigerant you.

 "I'm 8 months and her 1-month" - Sammy answered and I just confirmed.

 "Omo! Are you a trainee just 1 month? Where did you learn to dance so well?"  - JungKook asking incredulously.

 "I'm a trainee 1 month I did ballet as a child then never danced for fun to join this group and come here." - I said.  Finished eating and returned to the company, rehearsed until sunset.

 "Lilie'll buy something for us to eat later and go to the room, bye boys" - Sammy said at the door

 "Okay Sammy'll meet you later, anything leagues"

 "Bye dongsaeng" - the boys talked together

 "Well we'll also have Lilie" - said RapMonster rising, V, Jin, JungKook, Jimin and J-Hope also rose.  "We Suga?"  - RapMon spoke after realizing that he was still sitting and drinking water.

 "I will then caught a taxi" - said Suga still sitting

 "Okay, just do not be late and call me when you get out of here, I'm responsible for you now" - said seriously RapMonter and leaving the room.

 "Oppa why did not they?"  - Asked standing up

 "Because I wanted to stay a little longer with you!"  - He said getting up and approaching me.

 "H-how so stay awhile with me?"  - Spoke nervously and taking steps backward as he approached.  Until I was dead.

 "You're so beautiful, since I saw you for the first time can not forget you, I think I fell in love. I feel I need from you to me and I'm too afraid to lose you now that I found you."  - He put his hands on my face and sealing our lips spoke.  I got no reaction, but did nothing.  Also felt something for him since I saw him in person.  After a few seconds he pulled away, gave me a kiss on the forehead and hugged me.  I returns the hug and I was grinning like a fool.

 Endnotes

 Sorry for any mistakes!  I hope you enjoy.

 Commenting please.

Kisses.