Chapter 6 - Revelations

Special Stage

Chapter 6 - Revelations

 So we left the company my phone started ringing.

 "Yeoboseyo?" - I asked so I answered.

 "Lilie, where are you?" - Voice across the line.

 "Sikkie oppa, I'm leaving the company with Sammy, let's go shopping since we are kinda off for a while."  - Sammy answered and grimaced.

 "I would like you to come watch our rehearsal today.  Our manager left, since you are a former trainee StarEmpire and Sammy can come together.  Dongjun ta miss her. "  - Spoke Sikkie.  "I have to do with our temporary manager".  - Answered the request and Sammy picked up the phone to call Seunhee.

 "Temporary Manager?  How so?  You will debut "- asked Sikkie euphoric.

 "It's temporary manager.  It's Sammy and I'll dance a special Stage BTS with the boys. "- Spoke while Sammy Seunhee already talked to on the phone. 

 "Oh yeah ... Go see?" - HyungSik.

 "Sammy is talking to her."  - Asked for a moment and Sammy gave me the answer so I could communicate to Hyungsik oppa. - "She left, but you'll have to come and search us, will you?"  "All right.  Here half an hour we are there. "  - Sikkie spoke and I had the impression it be jumping for joy for our response.  "Okay, chu ~ See you soon."  - I finished the binding.


 HyungSik not long in coming together with Dongjun, Junyoung and MinWoo.  We entered the van with them and we talked until start playing Bulletproof pt.2 We are the BTS on the radio and I started singing Sammy made two crazy boys and uncomprehending.

 "Lilie you evolved very last time I saw you sing!" - Spoke MinWoo  as soon as the song ended and started clapping.

 "Woo Oppa, turns 1 you do not see me sing and you know that I stopped singing because of past events." - I said lowering his head at the memory. 

 "Unnie not remember what happened before, remember that in the two days we'll be on stage dancing with the gorgeous BTS".  - Did Sammy making me laugh with that part of the "beautiful BTS".

 "We're not beautiful, no?" - Asked Dongjun guy trying to do evil.

 "Some of you are."  - Sammy showing spoke the language.

 "We guys" - warned Junyoung.

 Once out of the car and I was facing with the company spent a fleche with everything that happened.

 "Saeng's okay?" - MinWoo asked placing his hands on my shoulders.

 "I can not, I will not go in there not.  Sorry but I will not get "- said as a few tears rolled down my eyes. 

 "SMALL!" - I heard a voice within me crying now.

 "Omma".  - When I was already inside the company embracing him.

 "You saw how easy it was to enter?" - Asked HyungSik oppa ironically, laughing like a madman until Sammy slapped him.

 "Shut up.  You know how it is when you remember what happened. "- She said, making us all laugh, despite being the truth.

 "Let's forget it.  Sikkie and Sammy said you will participate in a Special Stage with boys BTS ... That's good, you can conquer the president and soon to debut. "- Spoke Taeheon omma pulling me.

 "To win more?  It was the President himself who selected us to Dance Stage with them. "- Spoke Sammy joining test Boys room behind me.

 "HOW??" - Kwanghee heard screaming and running to hug me.

 "Omma Hee, that's right.  It was the president who chose us to dance with the boys from the BTS. "  - Answered hugging him strong to kill the homesickness.  After I arrived here in Korea again had only seen HyungSik.

 "We'll rehearse guys, because time flies."  - Spoke Juny omma Hee oppa pulling away from me.

 They were rehearsing the new music.  The music was beautiful and we were the first to listen with a promise to keep secret.  We stood there just watching until the song ended and appa Kevin pulled me and said I was supposed to dance with him.  MinWoo oppa put Smoky Girl, MBLAQ.  HyungSik played the GO, Lee Joon the MinWoo, Kevin Thunder, Seungho of Siwan and Heechul Mir.  I, as always, free danced with each of them.  Sammy pulled danced and leaving them in the dust together.  Not MinWoo oppa that is what most dancing there managed to overcome both of us.  We spent all afternoon dancing and singing until Seunhee call to send us running to go now because the boys could not know we were with ZE: A.  That would make trouble for them and for us.  Sammy and I took a taxi and we come first.  We took a shower and put clothes assay.  We walked into the rehearsal room and started to warm up.  Sammy put the song Lady Marmalade, Christina Aguilera and asked for me to sing.  I started with the first lines and the boys entered the room with the president, manager and Seunhee.  I would stop singing but the president told him to continue.  Sammy sang and clapped when we finished all.

 "Girls, did not know you sang so well."  - The president was the first to say something.

 "Thank you."  - Sammy and I talked together.

 "Well, the president is here to attend the trial because tomorrow you shall test you do not.  Seunhee will lead you to the proof clothing and hairdressing. "- Said the manager. 

 "Then we start?" - Asked Suga kinda mad.

 Seunhee put the music and everyone danced even without committing an error.  The president liked it and said that we were already dismissed.  After he leaves accompanied by the Manager and Seunhee room, Sammy said he was going to sleep for the day had been long and JungKook said he would accompany her to the bedroom.  RapMonster called me to go to the studio, he said he wanted to record a Misica me.  On the way I felt someone grab my arm, squeezing hard. 

 "SuGa!!  What happened? "- Asked the frightened attitude Suga.  He did not answer me.  Hugged me tight and intertwined our fingers, accompanying us to the studio.

 "Lilie, have a preference for music?" - Rap Monster asked.  I kept thinking I picked up Just Follow - Hyuna.

 "Suga you can sing with me?" - Asked unsafe

 "Of course, small."  - And he answered, smiling.

 Sing perfectly.  RapMonster wondered how I had not debuted and I said it could be because I was new to the company.

 "Oppa, can you pass me the music?  I had an idea.  I think this will not bring problems. "  - Ordered the music I was singing to RapMonster.

 "What are you thinking of doing, kid?" - Suga asked.

 "I'll put it on the internet." - I replied smiling.

 "Seunhee will kill you when he finds out." - Spoke Suga ruffling my hair.

 "Will nothing ... She breaks the rules too." - Spoke remembering today.

 "How so?" - RapMonster asked confused.

 "Oh, nothing" - spoke out of the studio. 

 "You can count Lilie Takahara" - Suga said.

 "How did you know my name?" - I said, making a face of surprise and confusion.

 "Easy to find about you.  President ordered his pro record and there also says you already trainee StarEmpire.  Why did not tell us? "

 "I do not want to talk about it.  Good evening, I'm going to my room to sleep. "- I spoke already going away from them again until someone hold my arm and pulling me this time.

 "You will tell me everything now."  - Suga spoke in angry tone.

 "I do not owe you explanations, it concerns me and not to you.  You're not my father. "- I said letting go and turning to walk.

 "More'm her boyfriend."  - He told me to stop doing RapMonster floor and look at him with the face of "WHAT?".

 "Since when?" - Asked his back still.

 "Hereafter." - He said now behind me, turning to him and giving me a somewhat long and strong .

 "Ay, will accept or not?" - Asked curious RapMonster. 

 "I do not know, I'm afraid." - Spoke head down starting to cry.

 "Why are you afraid?" - Suga peruntou holding one of my hands and with his other hand lifting my face.

 "Let's go to the rehearsal room.  Do not wanna talk about it here.  The walls have ears "- I replied. 

  intertwined our fingers and RapMonster came right behind us.  When we got Sammy sat on the floor in a corner of the room between the legs of JungKook.  As we entered everyone looked at me and saw my red eyes, stop what they were doing and sat down.

 "Guys, I have something to say.  Sammy already know. "- I said, controlling myself not to cry.

 "First, I want to mention that I asked her to dating and what I'm in love with her" - Suga took the floor and thus ending gave me a kiss on the cheek.

 "That's why I want to tell you something.  I'm also passionate about Suga, but I'm afraid to date him - tears began to fall from my eyes - because a few years ago I was a trainee at StarEmpire and ended up being kicked out of there because I was dating an idol and the company does not authorize this.  I am afraid to accept the request and Suga be expelled again. "- I told Sammy that crying and ran to hug me.

 "Unnie, calm." - Sammy tried to comfort me.

 "With whom you dated nonna?" - Asked JungKook.

 "With MinWoo of ZE: A" - I spoke with lárimas already controlled.

 "You got kicked out because dating an idol?  This is what people in the head?  Sorry hyung say it Suga, I know she's your girl now, but if you love each other why not let you guys get along?  Taking you sing well and dance well hell ... "- spoke J-Hope.

 "We also do not know, but I'm over and took a big step for this today.  And another, MinWoo and I are now friends.  Stopped loving him as a man a long time and now I think I love Suga. "- I talked kinda embarrassed.

 "I love you too!  But I'm already talking that I am very jealous and did not like to know that you are friends ... And that was this big step you took today?  I know "- spoke Suga holding my hands. 

 "Unnie you talk too much, too ..." - spoke Sammy giving punched me lightly on my arm. 

 "One day they would find ..." - I replied to Sammy and turned to Suga.  - "We spent the afternoon with the boys of ZE: A."

 "Who left?" - Suga asked angry.

 "Seunhee unnie let us go, but do not tell anyone ... It was time that we did not see them." - Sammy asked, hugging JungKook afraid.

 "Hyung calm.  So you scare the two. "- Spoke JungKook hugging Sammy and I stepped away from him and hugged V.

 "You come here, you're mine" - spoke Suga pulling me. 

 "I accepted not dating you, then I'm still not yours." - Spoke out his tongue

 "That hurt." - Spoke Jimin laughing.

 "I did not hit him to hurt something." - I told Jimin that stopped laughing immediately.

 "See?  Who sent meddle?  Took kick. "- Jin spoke, laughing along with me.

 "Well, it's already tomorrow afternoon and we both have to get up early to see the clothes and hair stylist in the presentation." - I talked giving a kiss on Suga and saying goodbye to everyone. 

 "Not going to answer me?" - Suga asked. 

 "The kiss already answered." - I said smiling and when he was touched that I had given him a celinho and not a kiss on the cheek.

 Sammy did the same with JungKook and we went to sleep.

 Endnotes

 ZE: A <3

 Who laughed there like me wondering Kwanghee giving that scream?

 Kiss Kisses hope you enjoy.