Chapter 7 - One Day is Special Stage

Special Stage

 Author's Note

Hi peoples, An update from finally ^ ^

 Sorry for the delay folks, creativity disappeared.  more ja return.

Chapter 7 - One Day is Special Stage

 Sammy POV ~ ~

 The alarm went off early, 7 hours to be exact.  I stood in one leap, called Lilie unnie and went to the bathroom to do my personal hygiene.  I left the bathroom and chose a loose fitting clothing.  Lilie unnie thought the same and went into the bathroom with a black shorts and a white blouse written Keep Calm And Love KPOP she sent fazer.Pareceu we had the mind of twins that morning because I put my Keep Calm And Love Music also being her blouse and my short black was white.  She left the bathroom and then we were ready to seek Seunhee at the entrance of the company.


 You Seunhee hairdresser said we could paint our hair color we wanted.  Lilie unnie chose to paint their hair red and I Californian green.  We stayed there about two hours and we did everything we were entitled.  Eyebrow, hair, nails and toes ... everything.  We returned to the company and went to the rehearsal room boys, since they were performing.

 "Unnie which are our clothes?" - I asked Seunhee.

 "Well, think of a black dress and black heels for you Sammy, and Lilie a black shorts, a black top and heels all closed." - She said.

 "OMOOOOO!  It's beautiful "-! Lilie unnie cried.

 "They can go to prove girls." - Seunhee unnie said.

 We enter each on a tester who rode in the room and switched on.  As we exchanged Seunhee spoke to someone who seemed to be the manager of the boys on the clothes rehearse the presentation.  I felt my cheeks burn just imagine JungKook seeing me in these clothes.

 "Our girls, you are beautiful!" - Spoke Seunhee to see us out of the dressing room.

 Suddenly someone opens the door and stands there looking at us both.

 "Jin hyung out of the way I want ..." - JungKook mumbled something behind him until you see us.

 I just saw Lilie unnie try to hide behind me, his face red.  I also tried to hide my face with my hands.

 "What happened?  Why are you standing there?  OMO!  Who are these cats "-? Suga seemed to realize it was me and Lilie.

 "Who do you think is an ?" - Asked RapMonster coming our way.

 "Lilie, Sammy are you?" - Suga asked silly.

 "Good to know that you can not even recognize me with other clothes." - Spoke Lilie pouting.

 "You are beautiful." - J-Hope we both said looking up and down.

 "Boys will prove the clothes of you." - Seunhee spoke so happy.

 The boys were getting dressed and went all the suits, beautiful as always.

 "Oh, how beautiful you are," - Lilie unnie said.

 I looked JungKook who was with the pie tie, walked up to him and got thoroughly after pressing a kiss on his cheek.

 "Boys part of the choreography in which girls may not know already chosen?" - Seunhee asked as we stand.

 "It's rather Hee nonna." - RapMonster replied.

 "So that's good.  We'll rehearse at least two or three times. "- Seunhee said putting the music. 

 We rehearsed twice and everything went perfect.  We were ready to dance on a stage really.  We changed clothes and took them Seunhee saying that we had the rest of the day to rest.  Tomorrow we would have to wake up early to go to Music Bank headquarters.

 "I'm sleepy, most do not wanna go to my room." - Lilie unnie spoke lying on the floor.

 "I'm hungry." - Spoke Jimin passing hand on belly.

 "I am too." - Spoke caressing the face of the Kook.

 "I'll buy something for us to eat then." - Spoke RapMonster.

 "I'm going with you oppa" - Lilie spoke behind him.

 We were hoping they get back listening to music and watching J-Hope dance.  Soon they returned and unnie was with a ring on the finger of those little machines, no one else noticed.  I knew if I saw Suga would give the most jealous rage of the century, so I managed to take her finger before anyone noticed.  We ate all we could, since V Jimin and ate almost everything and have left for us.  Out of nowhere started playing Beautiful Day of G.Na feat.  Sanchez and Lilie unnie was singing softly until I nudged her and told her to sing loudly.

 "No, I'm ashamed" - She said.

 "Oh for you ever sung in front of us.  Go Jin, sings with her. "- V spoke.

 "Ohhh oh oh crying again" - Him

 "Ohhh oh oh neon eodie" - She.

 "Ohhh oh oh crying again" - Him

 "Neowa naui sigandeul ijen good bye" - Together.

 Getting the part of rap Jin made a sign of passing time and then took Suga.

 "Wish i could have been 

 The only one you ever loved

 Dorikiryeo haedo ije naege nameun geon

 Ojik neoui Daehan gieok

 Little ashes and tears

Jageun meonjiga doeeo jabeul su eomneun geudaeyeo
 
Nae modeun ge seonggeuphaesseo
 
Sasohan geotdeure hwaman naesseo
 
Gyeoteseo akkimeobsi chaewojugo
 
 Natgwa bameul gongyuhaetdeon
 
Neoneun ije naege eobseo no”
 
“Maeil maeil maeil deutdeon ni moksori”
 
 Neowa naui sigandeul ijen good bye "- Together.
 

 They sang so well together, I thought to myself.  We all clap until the nothing to unnie took the notebook and began to do not know what, making me very curious.

 "There you go." - She spoke to us turning the notebook and suddenly started playing music Hyuna "Just Follow", but who was she sang and Suga.

 "Unnie will not tell me you posted this song on the internet?" - I asked, already imagining how to kill her.

 "I posted and can get quiet.  I asked Seunhee pro manager and she asked the boys, they left.

 "I think good, you could record this song and post too." - I said.

 "We expect that the ARMY'S vídeo.Quem know this will think further ahead not recorded many other songs." - She said and then gave a kiss on the cheek Suga.

 "What time are we?" - I asked.

 "Now it's 22:30." - V replied drinking water.

 "Wow, already?" - Lilie asked jumping up and standing.

 "We have to go to sleep.  Tomorrow we have to wake up early and do not want dark circles. "- I talked giving a quick peck on Kook and saying goodbye to the other. 

 "Neither do I." - spoke Lilie Suga hugging and saying goodbye to the boys.

 Lilie POV ~ ~

 I stopped in the hallway telling Sammy that would drink water.  She understood and went to our room.  When I turn around, someone pulled me by giving me a little kiss.  I opened my eyes and saw the Suga in front of me.

 '' A hug? '' - He laughed. 

 - Suga ...'''' - I spoke shocked.

 '' Good night'' - He gave me a quick peck and walked away.

 I stood there paralyzed few seconds, but then I opened a silly grin and ran to the dorm.

 Endnotes

 We have a sad news the next chapter is the last.  Do not cry I'm already with a view to next fic. 

 Clothing Sammy - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=105482153&.locale=pt-br

 Clothing Lilie - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=105486212&.locale=pt-br

 Boys clothing - https://fbcdn-sphotos-da.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1470022_452302241543179_486280021_n.jpg

 Hope you like it and sorry anything.