Chapter 3 - New Friend

Special Stage

 I arrived at the mall and went straight to the store to buy some CDs, I chose four (ZE: A Five - Volouz vous, BEAST - Midnight, D-UNIT - Affirmative and C-CLOWN - Solo) had answered me that the girl was already accustomed to my presence, because he always bought at that store.  Leaves the store and went into a shop accessories, I found a tiara Sammy's face and decided to take it.  I took a few more laps in the mall until deciding to go to the park, arriving there sat under a tree a bit away from people, put my phone and grabbed my notebook to try to compose some music but n the got.

 "It seems I am today without inspiration" - I told myself aloud

 "Besides dancer you are also a songwriter?"  - I heard a voice come from the top, when I looked I came across a boy who seemed to be known.

 "As you know I'm a dancer?"  - The answer to another question

 "Well have you seen dancing once, pleasure JungMin," - he said sitting next to me 

 "Pleasure Jung Min, you can call me Lilie. Where did you see me dancing?"  - Asked curiously, leaving tender side.

 "I saw you dancing against one of the trainees of the company last week."  - Catching it and drawing the source in front of us spoke.

 "Oh yeah, you're a trainee BigHit as temoi Jung Min?"  - Asked watching him draw.

 "You can call me Min,'m a trainee year."  - Said he almost finished the drawing.  We stayed there for a while until I decided to go.

 "I'm already going Min" - said getting up

 "I follow you, I take an ice cream and paid for you."  - Keeping it tender and rising said.

 "Okay."  - And he said walking beside me, spent in an ice cream shop, got ice cream and went to company.

 "Thanks for keeping me company Min See you around."  - Entering the company said.  Went to my room, I left my backpack on my bed with tiara and bag Sammy upon his bed and went to take a hot bath to relax.  Sai Bath, Sammy still had not returned.  I put a pair of sweatpants, a T-shirt light blue tank top and black shoes, went to the rehearsal room.  I chose the music for dancing (ZE: A - Level Up) began to dance and sing it without realizing it and avia someone entered the room when I finished I heard applause and turned to see.

 "You dance well and sing well too."  - Draco said coming towards me

 "Thank you" - thanked without understanding what they were doing there.

 "Lilie" - I heard the voice of Suga coming toward me, pushing the blonde who pouted and hugged me.

 "Annyeonghaseyo We're Bulletproof Boyscout" - all spoke together.

 "Annyeonghaseyo I'm  Lilie" - replied awkwardly "What are you doing here?".  - Asked curiously.

 "We have come to know our dancers."  - RapMonster said looking at me.

 "Yeah, after I ran into you the manager called us in the president's office to tell them Aviam already chosen the dancers of the Special Stage."  - Spoke Suga on my side, with a cute smile.

 "Oh yeah, you already know that I am one of the dancers."  - I said looking at the boys, suddenly my phone starts ringing, I picked up and answered.

 "Yeoboseyo saeng."  -. Said and everyone looked at me "I'm in the rehearsal room Okay, I'm waiting." - Hung up and everyone looked at me curious.

 "Who was that?"  - Jimin asked.

 "My saeng, it is the other dancer and this coming here" - he replied select another song from the playlist.  Sammy entered the room, he saw the boys almost fell hard on the ground.

"Annyeonghaseyo We're Bulletproof Boyscout" - all spoke together.

"A-Annyeonghaseyo I'm Sammy" - she said stammering and shaking in disbelief We still rehearsing a bit until Sammy and I decided to go to sleep..

 "Well boys I'll ever slept in until tomorrow and good night."  - I said goodbye and giving me a kiss on the cheek and hugging Suga.

 "I'm already going well."  - Sammy spoke

 "Hey I want a kiss and a hug too."  - V spoke referring to me.

 "Just her?"  - Sammy spoke jealous

 "Look at our baby girl jealous."  - Jin said ruffling his hair Sammy who was scowling.  Making us all laugh.

 "You must also give a hug and a kiss on her oppas."  - Spoke JungKook feeling the older and got slapped in the head RapMonster.  So we parted, we went to the room to sleep.

 Endnotes

 Celebrity mi speak any error please.  I hope you enjoy.

 Jung Min was a character is idol-kpop 

 To comment!