Chapter 8 - Special Stage Part.1

Special Stage

 Author's Note

 HI PEOPLE!  Ne ya wanna kill me because I was taking with the cap, sorry is that I had some trouble ... 

 Hope you like the first part, this is the penultimate chapter ... this is already the end. 

 Thank you for taking the Sa my mistakes.

 But without ado, good read

Chapter 8 - Special Stage Part.1

 I woke up with the alarm and called Sammy ...

 "Saeng wakes up" - I said, pulling her comforter

 "I woke up" - she said in a sleepy voice.

 I went into the bathroom, did my morning hygiene and left the bathroom looking for something to put on.  Sammy left the bathroom ready and started putting things in my backpack while I ran to the bathroom to finish getting ready.  When out of the bathroom and started to pack my backpack with a number of extra clothes, phones and tablet.  As she packed her backpack knock on the door.

 "Come in."  - Sammy spoke without drawing the attention of the Cell

 "Annyeonghaseyo Lilie unnie and Sammy saeng" - Jeon spoke with the voice of super soft equal to Sammy.  How can two beings are so cute and beautiful nor who those two?

 "Jeon Unnie" - called Sammy going to embrace older.  Although the same age, Jeon came first.

 "Unnie is true that you will dance with the boys BTS?"  - Asked Jeon with soft face and returning the embrace of Sammy.

 "Yes, it is true, saeng" - I said smiling and putting on the backpack.  "Come on Sammy?"

"Come on  yes, unnie" - spoke Sammy taking the backpack

 "Unnie you can follow up outside?"  - Asked Jeon with the face of a lost kitten.

 "Jeon Choi Lay not need to do that face lost kitten, of course you can."  - I spoke ruffling her hair.

 We left the room and went to the front of the building BigHit.  Seunhee was waiting for us.

 "Annyeonghaseyo Seuhee unnie."  - I talked together I Sammy.

 "Annyeonghaseyo Seunhee-ssi" - said Jeon half ashamed.

 "Annyeonghaseyo girls, and who are you?"  - Asked Seunhee looking curious Jeon.

 "Lay Choi Jeon"  - Answered Jeon red

 "Pleasure Jeon, you're a friend of the girls?"  - Asked Seunhee

 "Yes, I auditioned along with Sammy and I also."  - Answered quieter Jeon.

 "Seunhee nonna we'll be late ... Who is this girl?"  - Jin exclaimed from inside the van, Jeon looking up and down.

 "Annyeonghaseyo. Jeon Choi Lay."  - Jeon replied blushing again.

 "Annyeonghaseyo Bangtan Boys Jin." - Jin then showed her smiling. 

 "Well, I will not disturb you. Good luck girl, nice to meet you and Jin Seunhee."  - Jeon spoke out.

 "Hey Jeon!"  - Seunhee called her while she was walking away and turned small.  - "Well, I'm gonna need some help You want to go with us and help me.?"  - She then asked Jeon and not long to respond.

 "Yes, but I need to get my stuff. You expect me? Five minutes and I'm back, will you?"  - She asked.

 "Sure, but only five minutes."  - Seunhee spoke and I heard a "Yes" from inside the van.  When I looked, all the boys were laughing at Jin and I restrain myself not to laugh too.

 Sammy and I entered the van and were waiting Jeon back.  I sat in the middle between Suga and RapMonster and put my headphones.  Sammy sat between JungKook Jimin and that was on the V at the bottom.  Jeon appeared in exactly five minutes later (yes I was counting) and she entered the van with other clothes and a backpack and sat down next to Jin, who looked her up and down again to making me a laugh, remembering it all happy for her to go with us.  Everyone looked at me confused, less V who understood the reason given laughing and started laughing too.

 Jin and Jeon were talking and Sammy ended up sleeping with her head on the shoulder of JungKook until we arrive at the headquarters of KBS.  When we left the van, I stood in the building without believing that I would go up on a stage.  It was like a dream.  We entered the building and went to the dressing room.  Seunhee told we switched clothes and so we did, Jeon sat fiddling with the phone, I was the first to be ready and sat down to maquiarem arrumarem me and my hair.  Jin left soon after, causing Jeon looked and started to drool.  In the mirror I saw the scene and ended up dropping:

 "Jeon saeng, the slime will flow."  - She sheepishly uncomfortable and turned his attention to the phone again.  While I and Jin spent by others talked embelezamente process.  Until the phone starts ringing Jeon.

 "Yeoboseyo .." - spoke Jeon.  "I am .." - She was interrupted by Seunhee who spoke only we listen.  "There is talk that the boys of the BTS."  - Seunhee ordered and she assenteiu.

 "I'm Sammy saeng and Lilie unnie" - spoke Jeon.  - "Sorry unnie So we're turning to you now notice Bye Kisses..." - Spoke Jeon, turning off shortly after.

 "Who was that?"  - I asked myself ready and sitting on one of the sofas taking the tablet.

 "It was Dani unnie She was worried for not having found me in the company.." - Jeon replied sitting next to me.  "Omo! Look how much access."  - Jeon said looking at the screen talet, causing everyone to get curious.

 "Two hundred and fifty and three hundred tanned views and reviews curious wondering who is the girl who sang" Just Follow "with Suga."  - I said smiling

 "Seriously this?"  - Asked Sammy sat, unable to move because he was being dressed up.

 "Seriously Seems that the ARMY's not trying to kill me yet."  - I said laughing and Suga made a face of angry.

 "If they kill you, when they find out the truth I kill me too."  - He said all loose doing a 'ownt "Leather and making me blush.  Jeon did face interrogation.

 "Suga and Lilie are kinda dating and JungKook and Sammy too."  - Spoke Jimin making sad face.

 "Really? Ownt how cute ~. 'Cause this guy Jimin oppa?"  He asked Jeon going near him.  My machine was and immediately looked to Jin that she was not a very good guy.

 "They have someone and I'm here alone."  - Jimin said, making crying face and Jeon was to cuddle him to comfort him.  Jin got angry and left the dressing room slamming the door.

 "Ooops, I think someone is jealous, Jeon think ..." - Before V finished speaking Jeon was already going after Jin.  We were all silent and Jimin was sad to have left his hyung jealous.

 All we were ready, and Jeon Jin had not returned and it was almost our turn to go on stage rehearsing.  I called Jeon.  In the third call she answered.

 "Unnie, we are now returning, thanks to intrude."  - She spoke with the voice that means mad if given time has to apologize and she hung up.

 Not long after, Jeon and Jin arrived.  We were rehearsing for the stage and everything went perfect.  Jeon watched all the corner of the stage with Seunhee, and when we left the stage they applauded.

 "This perfect everything, now just wait."  - Spoke Seunhee.

 We returned to the dressing room and we waited.  Until then neither of us were just nervous, until the time to go on stage and raze arrived ...

 Endnotes

 Look Sammy - http://www.polyvore.com/look_10/set?id=109233200

 Look Lilie - http://www.polyvore.com/look_11/set?id=109234360

 Look Jeon - http://www.polyvore.com/look_12/set?id=109241713

 Well folks I'll post the last chapter tomorrow, thanks to all who follow Special Stage and prepare to have surprsa.  B-Joo