Chapter.8

The Clueless Wolf:Hunters (ON SEMI-HITUAS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjung POV:

"Hey Xiumin~",I called.Xiumin looked up at me with a smile on his face.

"What did you mean earlier,when you said you had a mate and a child once.I thought only Kris,Lay and Chen had previous mates",I exclamined.

Xiumin's face dropped and his eyes were now gloomy.I feel bad for asking him that,it's probably a sensitive subject to him.But he still continued.Even Jaeyoung stayed quiet,almost listening to his story.

"I did have a family,a long time ago.It was way before I came to the pack,and I never told anyone about it.Not even Duizhang.I found my mate when I was only 12,and I immediatly fell in love with her.Her name was Yoomin.She was a wolf,and she was very beautiful.We grew up together and we eventually had a baby girl.But after a few years,hunters became more and more common in our city.Yoomin and I immediatly became worried for our child and decided to move to another place.We came to this town and made a new life.

After about 2 years,we found out hunters had followed us and were spying on us ever since we moved.They came into our home and killed Yoomin and my child.I was heart broken.I was able to escape,but only by the skin of my teeth.

I was then wondering on the streets,with a broken heart and a screwed up life.I was ready to give up,and was going to jump off a bridge that was 316 metres off a lake.But before I did,someone stopped me by pulling me back.It was Duizhang,and he took me into his pack,where I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter