Chapter.7

The Clueless Wolf:Hunters (ON SEMI-HITUAS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjung POV:

As soon as Luhan left,my heart started to beat rapidly.I was scared that Jaeyoung would immediatly burst into tears,and wake the whole house up.Aish,why does he hate me so much?!What did I do wrong?! It really hurts me to know my son hates me,what will he be like when he's older?Will he still hate me?

Jaeyoung little giggles woke me out of my day dream,and walked into the kitchen.He still sat on the floor and was playing with the stuffed monkey.I felt a small smile climb on to my face.Something inside me made me feel happy seeing how happy he looked.So oblivious to anything around him.I wish I could do that.Able to forget about the rest of the world and focus on something I love.In this case,my family.But there's just too much to worry about....

I slowly walked towards him,hoping to not make him cry.Jaeyoung looked up from his monkey and looked at me questionably.I continued to walk towards him,and cracked a small smile.Jaeyoung didn't do anything,except look at me.I took it as a sign that he didn't care,so I kept walking till I was right infront of him.I crouched down and hugged my knees,looking at my son.

"Jaeyoung~",I called.

He blinked at me before turning back to his monkey,laughing and giggling again.I took the chance to slowly reach out my arms,and picking him up.He did nothing.I split his legs and put them on my sides,while his head was against my shoulder.Doing good so far.

Suddenly,I felt his arm go round the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter