Chapter.6

The Clueless Wolf:Hunters (ON SEMI-HITUAS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjung POV:

I woke up to the feeling of something poking,and pushing against me.I cracked my eyes open to see Luhan's wolf nuzzling his head against my shoulder.I smiled and his soft blonde fur,making his eyes close with pleasure.I felt a lot better after that nap,and I bet Luhan did aswell.He laid down on the carpet and continued to have his eyes closed.I ruffled the top of his head and then stood up to my feet.I brushed off all the dust that collected over my nap,and walked to the kitchen.Luhan ran after me and followed beside me obediantly.He kept on nuzzling his head against my leg while I was walking,and it made me laugh every time.

Then it hit me,JAEYOUNG!!!WHERE IS HE??!!!HE'D BE CRYING BY NOW!!!WHAT TIME IS IT???!!!

Just then,the front door opened.I walked over to the hallway that led to the door,and saw Kris walking in with shopping bags and holding a much alive Jaeyoung.Kris looked happy and Jaeyoung didn't look bothered.Luhan stood beside me and was silent.

"Kris.....where did you go?",I asked.

Kris walked to the kitchen and put down the shopping bags and put Jaeyoung on Luhan's wolf back.Jaeyoung giggled and hugged Luhan's fluffy neck.Luhan nuzzled his head against Jaeyoung's happily.It still made me feel sad on the inside,but I tried not to show it.

"I went to the store for you.You and Luhan looked exhausted so I went for you,making sure to take Jaeyoung with me.I got some toys,nappies,pacifiers and baby food.I even got Jaeyoung to pick out hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter