Chapter.11

The Clueless Wolf:Hunters (ON SEMI-HITUAS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris POV:

I woke up the pack,and left Luhan and Minjung in their room,along with Jaeyoung.Xiumin immediatly jumped out of bed when he heard that Kwangjin was taken,and Tao was the first to wake up and jumped on the couch,waiting for a discussion.Lay and Chen were worried as hell,and Lay made some breakfast for everyone.We all gathered in the living room,and I was standing infront of them.

Gathering in this living room always has a bad taste to it....

"The hunters are ready to kill all of us,and this time,I have feeling they have something else.I'm not sure why and how,but they must have something bigger and better to fight.It frightens me to think that they have something that could wipe us all out,and I think we need to step our game up yet another level.Kwangjin has been taken,and I'm not sure what they are doing to him,but I have a feeling it's painful.I am open for any suggestions regarding the hunters,and if you have a problem with going up against them,speak now and you can leave through that door".

I pointed to the front door,with no emotions.You may think this is harsh,but the hunters are almost unbeatable,and I don't have time for freeloaders and weaklings.As I suspected,no one made a sound.I did do a bunch of research when I added someone to this pack,and I chose wisely.

"Good.Now,you remember how strong the hunters are,and seeking help from the government is a useless option.Bringing any humans into this would make it worse.I want you all to stay indoors as much as you can,I'll go out and buy food and any supplies.If you need to go outside,do it in your wolf form.That way,hunters won't recognise you and won't follow you home".

Tao jumped up from his seat and everyone looked at him confused,including me.My stare was more of a threatening gla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter