Chapter.12

The Clueless Wolf:Hunters (ON SEMI-HITUAS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd person POV:

Kris picked up Jaeyoung,and put his head in the crook of his neck.The small baby hugged Kris's neck,and closed his eyes to sleep in the comfortable position.Kris walked up the stairs and walked to Minjung's and Luhan's room.He saw that the door was open,must of been how Jaeyoung got out.But Kris couldn't help but think,"How did Jaeyoung open the door?".Luhan always makes sure that their door is closed,incase of Jaeyoung did escape.It is unusual that something like this would happen.

Kris shook it off,and entered the room without knocking.It's not like it mattered anyway.Luhan had turned his head to Kris,and smiled at him.He was awake,while hugging Minjung while she slept.Luhan covered Minjung's shoulders with the covers and made sure she was warm,before tending to himself.

"Hey Luhan,some how Jaeyoung got out,and even crawled down the stairs.Did you close the door probably?",Kris asked while sitting down on the bed.Luhan's face changed and he looked extremely worried.He nodded his head frantically and reached out for Jaeyoung.

Kris didn't hesitate and carefully handed Jaeyoung over to the blonde wolf.Luhan studied Jaeyoung for any injuries,but was relieved to see he was unharmed.Luhan hugged the baby close to him,and turned to Kris with a grateful smile.Kris nodded at him,and turned to look at the sleeping Minjung beside Luhan.

"Is she alright?",Kris asked.Luhan glanced at his mate,and sighed.He nodded slightly,and lightly pecked Jaeyoung's forehead.

Kris looked at the family with sympathy and felt very worried.They must be under so much pressure right now,it must be hard for them to coap.Especially Luhan.Every time something goes wrong,his family is always involved.Kris was sure tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter