Chapter.1

The Clueless Wolf:Hunters (ON SEMI-HITUAS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd person POV:

The pack waited in desperation as Minjung screams and cries of pain died down.Kwangjin sat on Tao's lap,as he twiddled his thumbs nervously.Kris stared off into space,thinking about how far he's gotten.Lay held himself back from running into the room to see if the two are okay.Xiumin held the bottom of his shirt,with his sweaty palms and dripping forehead.Chen held on to Luhan's backpack,which was filled with a bunch of baby bottles,toys,clothes and much more.Luhan is known for coming prepared now.Tao seemed to hold Kwangjin tightly as he awaited his Hyung and Noona to exit the room unharmed.

It was about 2am and the pack rushed to the hospital,with a crying Minjung.Luhan had panicked when Minjung started to shout and say,"It's coming.The babies coming!".Kris seemed to be the only smart one and rushed the whole pack to the hospital.Kwangjin was in shock and tiredness,since he was sleeping peacefully with Xiumin,when he was awoken from Minjung screams.But the pack made it in time,but no one knew what was going on behind the hospital room doors.

"Xiumin Hyung?",called out a tired Kwangjin.

Xiumin turned to him and stood up.He walked over and crouched down infront of Kwangjin.

"Yes?".

"I'm tired",Kwangjin said while rubbing his eye and yawning.Xiumin gently grabbed is wrist and pulled it away from his eye.

"Didn't Luhan tell you not to do that?Anyway,you can sleep.I'll just carry you okay?",Xiumin said while picking Kwangjin up,and placing his head on his shoulder.

"But I want to see my baby brother....",Silence then came through the hallway.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter