Chapter.3

The Clueless Wolf:Hunters (ON SEMI-HITUAS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd person POV:

Kris pulled up to the apartments and parked in the public garage.He immediatly walked to Minjung's side and opened the door for her,but was surprised to see that Minjung wasn't holding little Jaeyoung.He also noticed that she had a disappointed face on.Kris turned his head and saw Luhan got out the car holding Jaeyoung,with a lovingly smile on.

"Don't ask",Minjung simply said,before walking to the stairs,which would eventually lead up to their apartment.

Kris turned to look at Luhan and saw that he had confused face on.Kris then realised that she was making her way to the STAIRS.

"Wait Minjung!You've been in the hospital for a week,you can't walk upstairs so quick-".

Minjung immediatly disappeared,making sure to block out Kris's worried call.To be honest,Minjung was mostly angry at herself for not being able to get her own child to like her.Maybe she's just judging too quickly,he was ONLY just born.She can't blame him,or Luhan.

Kris and Luhan hurried after Minjung,while Jaeyoung looked around the unfamiluar place.Luhan made sure to be careful as he walked up the stairs,but Kris hurried infront.He needed to find out why she was being so.....odd?

Once Minjung reached the apartment's door and Kris's long legs caught up to her,most of her anger had washed away.The walk up those stairs made Minjung see past the jealousy.

"What's got you so worked up?",Kris asked while the two waited for Luhan to catch up with Jaeyoung.Minjung sighed and crossed her arms.

"I think Jaeyoung likes Luhan better.....",Minjung said while slightly looking at the ground,hiding her embarassed blush.

Kris chuckled and slipped his arm around her shoulder.

"Jealousy is growing,I can feel it",Kris said.

"Your not helping".

"I know,just wanted to state it".

Minjung sighed and leaned against the wall.She felt a useless and in the dark.

"Look,you need to give him time.Jaeyoung is still only a few days old,give him time to actually know who you are.I'm sure it's just Luhan's baby face that attracts Jaeyoung",Kris said.

Minjung couldn't help but giggle.It was true,kids would like Luhan for his baby face.They probably think he's just a really tall child.

"I know,I'll try and be patient",Minjung said.

Speaking of the devil,Luhan made his way to the top of the stairs and over to Kris and Minjung.He took his eyes off of Jae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter