The Defense

The Parent's Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday morning, Siwon comes to a sulking-wet-soaked Kyuhyun and forever-giggling Mrs Cho. Apparently, Kyuhyun tried to wash his clothes himself and end up making mess. Lucky him that his mother's more focus in the fact that her spoiled-bratty son trying to do something himself rather than the mess.

"I'm sorry Siwon, do you mind to wait for a while? Let Kyuhyun dry himself and changing clothes. A cup of tea while waiting, perhaps?"

"It's ok Mrs Cho. Wouldn't I bother you for the tea?"

"Of course no my dear. Come."


 

***


 

Since the very first time they met, Siwon already mesmerized by Mrs Cho's easy going personality. She's elegant, and classy just like his own mother; social demand for woman their position as a wife of a successful and honorable man. Yet Mrs Cho got this bubbly and cheerful aura around her. Once you got to talk with her, you'll find yourself wonder, is she really that old? It feels like talking with a woman with only few years older in age.

"Where is that boy? Why it's taking so long to change clothes?" Say Mrs Cho after for about half an hour. "Come, let's check 'em."

Siwon would gladly just wait here for he doesn't sure Kyuhyun will be happy seeing him in the latter's bedroom again. He still remember that one time when he come inside Kyuhyun's bedroom and accidentally found the boy's necklace from The Magic Ring.


 

*** Flashback ***


 

"Give that to me!" Kyuhyun shouted angrily to Siwon and snap the necklace away from the latter's hand. "Don't pry into my privacy!"

"That's just a necklace. What's so private from a necklace?" Siwon ask innocently. "Or is that a special necklace?"

"N..no."

Siwon's brows rise high, this Cho Kyuhyun certainly a kitten. He almost burst into laugh upon seeing the frightened expression in Kyuhyun's face. Where's the witty, snarky and all-barking kid he has knew yesterday? "So, can I take a look again?"

The answer comes immediately, "NO! YOU CAN'T!"

"Why! You're not afraid that I will ask for that, are you?" And Siwon couldn't keeps his smirk when the frightened expression in Kyuhyun's face become deeper. Sure, the boy must have mistaken Siwon's question. He must thought that Siwon would ask is he a gay for having a necklace from such organization which would lead to a confession that he is a gay. Something that Siwon already know without Kyuhyun tell him just by the existence of said necklace.

"Ask what... N..no I'm..I'm not af..afraid."

"Ask you to give that necklace to me. What question are you hoping for?" Siwon couldn't help to tease, tease and tease more. Who knows when will he get the opportunity to tease the boy again? Better make use of this opportunity for its best. Right?

"I...I hope for nothing. And why would you ask my necklace?" Kyuhyun send a death glare. Oh! A supposedly death glare because Siwon still stand quietly, not affected at all. "Or would you really ask for this necklace?"

Siwon reach for a necklace around his neck and show it to Kyuhyun. "Haha. Why would I ask for yours? I have mine, Kyuhyuna."

"NO WAY!!" Kyuhyun shouts real loud, eyes budging in shock. "NO WAY!!"

"Yes way.." Siwon shake the necklace in his hand, as if emphasize the point that he indeed has the same necklace as Kyuhyun's.

Kyuhyun's about to answer back but Mrs. Cho voice could be heard from downstairs. "Boys you ok?"

"Yea yeah we ok. Just a little bit too much joke ma! We ok!" Kyuhyun shouts again and then turn to Siwon, "You better kidding me, Mr Choi."

Siwon flash his smile and tuck the necklace inside his shirt again, "But I'm not, Mr Cho. I'm also the member of The Magic Ring. Nice to meet a fellow member, then." and he bows a little, put an annoyance in Kyuhyun's face.

"Y..you told your parent that you're a gay?" Kyuhyun's voice turns into mere whisper.

'Oh, so he hasn't told his parent yet...' Thought Siwon inwardly. "No, I haven't. But I think they already know. Maybe just feel uneasy to ask me."

Kyuhyun's face look calmer a lil bit. Relief to hold common secret from the parents, maybe. "Mmm, mine's too. I wonder when they decide to donated quite big amount of money into that LGBT foundation. I guess because secretly they know my different preferences."

"That's when our parents met."

"Oh..." Was the only response Kyuhyun could give at the moment.

....and then silent. And awkward. And uncomfortable for both of them. So Siwon took initiative to go downstairs and went to the orphanage for the first time today.


 

***End of flashback***


 

"Oops, our little brat is sleeping." Mrs Cho said in amused tone. Apparently, Kyuhyun is deep in sleep. Exhaustion's clear in his face, feet in the edge of his bed, step on the floor below. "He must be exhausted. It's his first time to do something heavier than picking up his clothes to wear."

"Oh, don't wake him Mrs Cho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter