The Call - 2

The Parent's Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Makes sure you read the previous chapter first. It's kinda double update :3

-----------------------------------------------

When Siwon and Kyuhyun is at the edge of their patience, Nora comes as their saviour. She replies Kyuhyun's last email with the story of her visit to book store. She innocently write about how a girl trying to hit on Siwon. Asking if Nora is his sister and Siwon simply said yes but Nora herself tell the girl that she is an orphan and Siwon is a very kind oppa for her. The girl then shamelessly ask Siwon to tell the truth in which Siwon answers hesitantly. As if it's not enough, the girl then happily said that she want to volunteering as well and Siwon says why not...

Until that part. Kyuhyun immediately calls Siwon and didn't finish to read the email.

"What the hell Choi Siwon. How dare you to broke your promise like that?!" Kyuhyun says to nobody but himself while waiting for Siwon to take his call.

Once he heard Siwon's weak voice of 'Hello...' Kyuhyun's already yell to Siwon, "WHY THE HELL YOU LET OTHER PEOPLE REPLACE ME?! DIDN'T I TOLD YOU DON'T YOU DARE TO FIND OTHER PARTNER, HEH?!"

"Hello, who's speaking?" Siwon ask innocently because one, he's not awake yet. Second, why is the caller keep screaming huh?

Kyuhyun can't believe what he just hear. "Oh hell. You dare to ask who is this? Like really, Choi Siwon?"

Siwon looks to his screen and f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter