The Spoiled Kid

The Parent's Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh hey. Your parents have told me about the volunteering idea and we really welcome it, boys. Come, I'll introduce you two to Matron Ann." Mr Go, a preacher slash the owner of the orphanage welcome the boys with a huge smile. "She will be very happy to have two young aides every Sunday. Lately she complains me about how different kids nowadays with ten years ago. Apparently the kids nag her about video games, internet and else that she didn't even understand what was that. Hahahaha..."

"Then Kyuhyun here could help her to handle the kids. His intimacy with video games is almost like an addiction." Siwon pokes Kyuhyun's cheek, unaware of the deathly glare the younger gaves him.

"Well, I'm sorry if my INTIMACY with video games makes you jealous Mr Choi." Kyuhyun slap Siwon's hand away, emiting laughter from Mr Go.

"Well well kids, save your marriage quarrel for a minute, this is Matron Ann's room and she's quite preachy to fighting couple."

"You...." Kyuhyun gasp angrily to Siwon. In his mind, it's all Siwon's fault.

"Shh... Listen what Mr Go said, honey... Awwww!" A fist of Kyuhyun's hand landed beautifully in Siwon's head, makes Mr Go shakes his head in disbelief and chuckling.


 

***


 

"Why on earth I have to wash all this blanket?" Kyuhyun almost cried watching a pile of blanket carried by Siwon. Apparently, the kids are in church for their weekly pray so neither Kyuhyun nor Siwon could help Matron Ann to handle the kids until two hours later. So here they are, washing the blankets.

"Kyuhyuna don't whining. We've promise our parents and Mr Go to help. We can't choose what we want and don't want to do." It's just Siwon's nature to preach here, preach there. He means no harm with his preach to Kyuhyun but the younger isn't one you can preach to.

"Si-won. Let me tell you this, never once in my life I have to wash my own clothes. So I don't know what I have to do, k?"

"But..."

"And please, I have told my parents that I will help this orphanage in my ability so since washing blanket is not my ability I'm not touching these. You don't know how to wash these too right?!"

Siwon can't help but squeezes Kyuhyun's cheeks with both his pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter