The Weird Feeling

The Parent's Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Say, what's your name?" The happy Kyuhyun is already not that sweet to Siwon. Now, the irritated and annoyed Kyuhyun seems like he's ready to tear Siwon's throat apart with his bare hand.


 

"Stupid or idiot huh? You know my name is......."


 

"Cho Kyuhyun, yes I know, smart or genius." Now the as-always-sweet-and-kindhearted-Siwon starts to look annoyed too. "I mean your name in The Magic Ring because never once I saw Cho Kyuhyun in the Korean member list." 


 

"Never once I saw...."


 

"Andrew Carter." Siwon cuts Kyuhyun again. He's kind of impatient right now. Half amused and half embarrassed to the fact that he and Kyuhyun share same interest in the web. "What's your name there?"


 

"Marcus Cassey. I'm under Japanese member list, though."


 

"Oh. So that's why." And silence. Siwon's mind full of question. Do their parents know their ual preferences and plan this volunteering-thingy to match them? 'Uh, that sounds gross actually. This Cho kid is so annoying and not friendly at all. What will happen to me if I have to spend the rest of my life with......WHAT DID I JUST THOUGHT?!' He shakes his head repeatedly.


 

Kyuhyun, on the other hand also has a lot of questions in his mind thus why he didn't even realize that the boy beside him shake his head like a drenched puppy. 'I believe it's Ma's idea to match us. Oh, must be his mom's idea too. Those two mother seems too eager in the volunteering idea back then. Aish, I didn't even told them about my preferences but they already so supportive. Should I be happy upon this fact? Why I feel like want to be confronted about my preferences? Am I weird?'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter