Missing

Undefined Forever

Luhan smiled softly as he leant across the wall of the club, enjoying how the clear, chilly air entered his lungs. It had been way stuffy in the room, so he was glad to be somewhat free of its choking atmosphere.

"So cutie, wanna go to my place?" The boy asked, a smirk present on his lips as he fiddled to get something out of his pocket. It was a pack of cigarettes. He took one out in an almost elegant manner, twirling it between his fingers before sticking it between his lips. 

Luhan felt a dark blush creep up his cheeks as he shook his head quickly, letting his teeth sink into his lower lip."I have a fiancé." He said after a few moments.

"Oh, do you?" His newfound acquaintance asked, raising an eyebrow."Aren't you too young for that kind of commitment?"

"I'm nineteen and..." Luhan started, his voice suddenly cut off but a sigh."I love him. Not like we can get married here, either. It's just... to show that we love each other, I guess. We have a history filled with tears and all, so we want to show that we belong together. Nothing and no one can separate us..." He was telling the truth. During the time that had passed since his step-brother's proposal, he had thought a lot about how they seemed to be rushing everything. It was true, just like the other boy had said, he was still young and Sehun was too but... They loved each other.

They had overcome many obstacles before and in a sense, they both wanted to show it off. Also, ever since that ring had been resting on his finger, the redhead had felt like he finally belonged to Sehun, and it felt beyond amazing.

"Well, if you think so." The guy said with a chuckle."Kids these days thinking love is everything..." he murmured in continuation as he ruffled Luhan's hair up a bit."I think you should go home then. I had caught quite a few people staring at you. Compared to most kids your age, you are quite the sight."

"Aren't you my age, too?" Luhan asked, a frown growing on his face as he didn't quite like being referred to as a kid. He was already legal and independent.

"No, kid. Let's just say that I know how to look young," the other replied with a laugh, running a hand through his dark locks."Now, go!" he added and lightly tugged Luhan away from the wall.

"Can't really, cause of my friend, I promised to take care of her..." The redhead pouted, a soft sigh escaping him. Even though they were outside, the music coming from the main room of the club was pretty loud, dulling his senses just a bit."I think I'll go and ask her about when she wants to get back though. I just don't get how she stands this crowd..." he added before shuffling back into the building. He looked around and found Aya sitting on a bar-stool, chatting with the bartender. Her cheeks were flushed and she was swaying slightly from side to side, signaling that she was more than just a little tipsy.

"Seriously?" Luhan asked himself, his own voice barely reaching his ears. He rolled his eyes before swiftly walking to Aya and sitting down next to her."Good jon on earning yourself a hangover." He said with a sigh.

"Lu~!" The girl beamed at him happily, her pearly teeth showing."We totally should call Kris, I bet he would have loved the dancing people. Oh, I saw SooSoo as well, he was with this tall and old guy. I swear he was like, old..." she rambled on and on as she leant her head on the counter."I want something strong to drink, again~"! she sang suddenly.

"No, you want to lie down in your bed." Luhan yelled, his lips curling up a little. Aya was quite an amusing sight like this, so cheerful for no reason. Although he did wonder why Kyungsoo was there as well... The boy was far from being the type to go to such places.

A few minutes later, he proceeded to call a taxi and lead his friend out to it, chuckling whenever she would say something funny. Luckily, she seemed to be aware of what was going on around her completely, she just wasn't always reacting to it the way she should have. For example, once they were finally seated in the taxi, she started fiddling around with her seatbelt instead of at least attempting to buckle herself in. 

"I sometimes just don't get you." Luhan laughed to himself quietly before explaining the driver the route to his best friend's house. On the way there, Aya fell asleep, snoring loudly from time to time.

Luhan giggled and leant against her,  yawning widely. He just wanted to go home, take a long shower and go to bed. Of course, his parents were probably going to ask him about how the night had gone but he was planning to keep his explanation short for now. As much as he loved them, he just wanted to sleep without a care to the world.

Not much later, he had escorted Aya into her room - he had even helped her to change quickly before leaving - and was once again sitting in the back of the taxi, playing with the hem of his T-shirt. He couldn't help feeling like something was missing but he had no idea what it was. His small, simple bag was resting on his lap and his clothes too, seemed unharmed. Nothing seemed amiss, yet he felt like he had left something important in the club.

Shrugging to himself, the boy decided that he was just being paranoid. His exhaustion didn't help much, either. 

Not much later, he finally arrived to their place. With a yawn, he paid the driver and rushed inside, giggling to himself when he spotted his parents on the couch, sleeping deeply."Hi mom, dad..." he whispered sweetly before pecking both of their cheeks. To his luck, neither of them woke up. Quickly, he wrote a note to inform them that he was home and ran up to his room, incredibly glad to be back home.

Still, something seemed to be missing. But what was it?