Lost?

Undefined Forever

Luhan awoke to strong arms wrapping around his waist. A comfortable warmth surrounded him almost immediately, letting him melt into his fiance's chest with a blissful sigh."Hi..." The small boy whispered sleepily, some of his hair falling into his eyes.

"Yeah." Sehun murmured back with a smile as he lightly tugged on the younger, drawing him even closer."I missed the last bus home so I had to call for a taxi and apparently, the man got lost on his way." he explained, his lips lightly brushing against the elder's forehead."And, where have you been? I saw your note on the desk but you didn't write where you have been on it..."

"Aya wanted to party. And she did. I didn't, but I kind of talked to this guy for a while. He said he's much older than me but he doesn't look like it." As he was still in a blissful cloud of sleepiness, the boy's voice was quite slurred but still coherent. He let his eyes flutter shut as he burried his nose in his lover's chest with a soft huff."He was a bit weird. But at least I had company."

"Well, that's one thing to be glad for." Sehun chuckled quietly at the cuteness of his fiance, feeling incredibly happy to have him."I wonder why that friend of yours wanted to go out this much though. And with you, not her boyfriend. Was he there, too?"

"Nope. I think she wanted to be away from him... Or maybe she was just bored. The problem is that with her, you never know it. Aya's gonna be Aya."

"Yes." Sehun said with a soft smile."No, sleep a bit more. You're probably exhausted."

"I am..." Luhan mumbled softly."I can only sleep well if you're with me, Hunnie..." He admitted with a tiny smile before closing his eyes once more."I love you..." he added, yawning.

"And I love you, too. More than you can imagine." Sehun whispered sweetly, chuckling inwardly when he felt the elder's breaths slowly even out, signalling that he had slipped into a peaceful sleep."Sleep well, my beautiful boy..." he added.

With that, Sehun too, fell asleep. His lips curled into a bright smile, he dreamt of the bright future that was waiting for him and his gorgeous lover. 

Just a few hours later, the morning sun's brightest rays managed to seep through the thick curtains, caressing both boys' faces. Luhan's was the first to react: a frown appeared between his eyebrows as he scrunched up his nose a little, incoherent mumbles of dislike escaping his soft, pink lips. 

Sehun let out a soft sigh as he let his eyes flutter open, only to squeeze them shut at the blinding light that was surrounding him and Luhan."Baby, it's morning." he said, a low laugh escaping him as he noticed his fiance's facial expression. Luhan looked absolutely adorable, like a child.

Briefly, Sehun couldn't help but wonder if they would ever adopt children. He wanted to share the experience of raising a tiny little life with his lover but he knew very well that things like that were far from easy for same-gendered couples. Their case was even worse as they were stepbrothers. Their parents and friends might not have cared about such things, but other people did. What they had, the love that kept them going even on the cloudiest days, was wrong. 

"Do you want to do something today?" The younger asked as he watched Luhan stretch out like a kitten, a smile slowly growing on his lips."Maybe we could do something special. It's not a special date or anything but I feel like spending some time with you. Our friends always tear us apart..."

"Hm, maybe we could go to the cinema? This movie I've been wanting to watch is in and well, it seems like a casual but somewhat special thing to do, for me at least. You know Hunnie, whenever we go out, whatever we do... it's special."

"Aw, baby you're adorable." Sehun laughed quietly, quickly moving so the soft blush on his cheeks wasn't very apparent."Well, I am quite in the mood to go out with you and watch a movie once we wash up. Maybe we could eat something after that, too. Just turn of your phone, that way no one will call you while we're out."

"You're evil, Hunnie." Luhan pouted a little as he slowly pushed himself up, yawning a little."Anyway, I doubt that Aya's gonna call, she got somewhat wasted yesterday. And Soo... Well, I don't know. She probably wasn't seeing clearly but Aya said she had seen him with an older man. Maybe his guardian? I don't know why they would go out together but you know how much he seems to like that man. He's probably more than thankful to him for you know, letting him live there with him and everything." The red-haired boy reached for his bad that he had carelessly thrown on the ground the night before, huffing softly as he he opened it, searching for his phone.

Although he felt like what Sehun had told him to do was a bit too much, he still wanted to put his phone on mute, simply because he didn't want anyone to disturb him and Sehun. They just wanted some time alone and in peace.

It was a bit ironic that they were going to a cinema, but well, they both loved watching various movies.

As Luhan thought about these things, he continued to search for his phone, but he found nothing. He checked everywhere, but it seemed to have disappeared. A frustrated sigh escaped the boy's pouty lips as he walked to his clothes that lay discarded on the floor - he had barely had the time to change into his pajamas before falling asleep - and checked their pockets, only to find nothing.

"Hunnie, I don't know where my phone is..." The boy said,a puzzled look evident in his eyes as he ran a hand through his hair. He could remember calling the taxi that had taken him home with it but then, nothing."Maybe I left it in Aya's bag though. We'll call her when we get home..."

"Are you sure, baby? We could check it in the club if you'd like..." The younger said as he slipped off the bed, pulling the other boy close.

"No no, we should go out first... I don't want to spoil our date cause of it..." Luhan said with a soft huff, even if he was a bit worried about his phone. He could only hope that they would find it.