New

Undefined Forever

Luhan let out an annoyed huff as he sat down on his bed, letting his hands rest on his knees."But I want it back, I don't want a new one." he mumbled, his words followed by a small whine.

"Well, you should have thought about this when you lost it. In a club. Luhan-Luhan, what am I going to do with you..."Sehun said teasingly, ruffling his hair."They said that they didn't find it so... it's not like you can contact everyone that was there. If someone actually stole it, then they obviously won't give it back to you."

"Yeah." The boy puffed out his cheeks as he quiclky re-arranged his hair."It's just that phones are so expensive. I don't even get why I need one. I only talk to like.. five people or so."

"Yes, but you talk to that five people often. So don't wail, you will get one want it or not."

It was a few days after their little date in the cinema. They have contacted the club, but no one seemed to know anything about the lost phone. They even tried calling it, but no one answered. The redhead was a little upset for having to waste his family's money - or well, Sehun's since the younger had insisted on buying him a new phone from his own money.

"I just don't get how I lost it." Luhan mumbled, pulling Sehun down next to him. A pout was evident on the boy's pink lips as he snuggled closer to the younger, a little mad at himself."I could have lost more important stuff, too. Like my ID and all." he added.

"Well, things like this happen from time to time. But don't worry, I'll get you a new phone that you're going to love!" Sehun was speaking cheerfully as he turned his head a little to peck the other's neck lightly."Just stop caring about things like this. It's a phone, not a freaking car."

"True." Luhan muttered softly, his eyes slipping shut."You should have seen the pictures Aya took though. Apparently, she was drunk enough to take a photo with every guy she met. Seriously that girl... She said that she didn't do anything 'naughty' though... But what else could I have expected from her? She is Aya, after all."

"That girl is scary, if you ask me. Although she does have good ideas..." Sehun said as he ruffled the elder's soft hair up again."Now, what should we do today?"

"Dunno." Luhan said softly as he snuggled closer to Sehun."Let's just do something simple. I feel lazy today."

"Okay." Sehun chuckled softly."Why don't we call some friends over? We could make something simple for dinner and just talk and all..." He offered.

"Well, I do want to speak to Kyungsoo about something..." Luhan mumbled softly."That seems like a good idea. Maybe we could just order a pizza if we don't want to mess the kitchen up. No... actually not maybe. I want pizza."

"So you want to spend money on pizza when we could make it, but you don't want to get a phone because you would only call a few people..." Sehun chuckled, slowly standing up."That's one weird logic."

"No, pizza is cheaper. And I like it." Luhan stated matter of factly, doe-like eyes boring into his step-brother's."So, who do you want to call over though? I was thinking of Aya and Soo..."

"Obviously. Why don't you call over Kyungsoo's mysterious boyfriend as well?" Sehun asked."I'll just ring a few guys and see if they want to come. But you can be with your friends only if you want to. I know that you're not a fan of big crowds."

"We'll see. And I want to talk to Kyungsoo alone... And well, Aya too." Luhan said softly.

"Okay. I'll tell mom that some people will come, then start calling them. You should do that, too."

Luhan nodded with a smile as he pecked Sehun's lips lightly."Okay." he smiled gently."Wait... how am I gonna call Aya and Soo?" he asked, just as Sehun was about to leave,

"With this." The younger smirked as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a brand new phone. He had bought it just the day before, knowing very well that Luhan would have refused to let him buy it had he seen the price."It's not quite as good as some others, but you will be able to play on in if you want. I already added a few numbers into it. Your weird best friend helped me, she gave me Kyungsoo's."

Luhan just stared ahead, cheeks gaining a pink tint as he slowly reached for the phone."I bet this was the most expensive one they had in the shop." he muttered quietly, pushing a button to try and turn the phone on. It buzzed to life moments later, greeting him with a set of cute emoticons staring right at him.

"I personalized it for you. You can change it, if you want but I think it fits you." Sehun said with a chuckle."Now, call those two and I'll tell mom."

Luhan just nodded dumbly, hesitantly pushing a few keys."Hey, what's the code?" he asked quickly as his fiance was already turning to leave.

"It's 1111 for now, but you should change it soon." Sehun said before walking away.

Luhan took a deep breath, letting his teeth sink into his lower lip as he stared at the screen. His new background was a skillfully taken - and edited - picture of him and Sehun. Aya had taken it quite some time ago because as she voiced it they looked to be 'absolutely and undeniable in love'. 

In the end, the girl managed to alter the colors of the picture a little so it looked vibrant and alive: it was quite pretty, Luhan had to admit. 

The boy smiled gently before pushing a few more buttons; and not much later, he was calling his best friends.

"Lu!" He heard Aya's cheerful voice."So you got your present." Even though he couldn't see her, the boy new very well that she was smirking just from her tone."Don't even say anything, I'll be there in two hours."

"Okay..." Luhan mumbled, giggling to himself at the one-sided conversation. Before he could have said anything else, Aya had already hung up."She's never going to change, huh?"


AN: Terrible sorry for the late update, some things have been happening. And soon, I will go on a longish hiatus, but after that I will be back full-force. Please do tell me your opinion on the story (and the chapter), and sub / vote if you wish <3

.

.

.

Did I ever mention that I love Aya?