Pictures

Undefined Forever

It was a few hours later that Luhan found himself sprawled out on the floor, a bottle of beer in one hand. He couldn't quite recall what happenings had led to him consuming the contents of the now very empty bottle, but he was almost sure that it wasn't the only thing he had drunk: his head felt fuzz as if it was covered with a fluffy, soft towel that shut him off from the world partially.

As he squinted, he could make out the outlines of Aya next to him. She was sitting, cat-like grin in its usual place. She seemed to be texting someone, pushing down buttons on the high-tech gadget at the speed of light. 

"You're up? I totally thought you had finally passed out." her high-pitched voice, for once, seemed even louder than usually as she leant close to her friend before poking his nose with a long-nailed finger."Seriously, one moment you were all happy-go-lucky with all the booze Sehun gave you, then the next you were completely wasted, lying on the floor like someone had shot you or something. Sehun is the same though. He told me not to bring anything alcoholic, but apparently, he forgot to say the same to his friends. And oh gosh, one of them kept trying to make a move on me. He is like... I don't even know his name but he was like 'oh, you're an angel from heaven..." 

Obviously on purpose, the girl rambled on and on, her voice a shrill soprano, piercing Luhan's delicate but somewhat still drunken mind. She seemed to be enjoying herself though, a mischievous spark was in her lively eyes as she spoke animatedly. However after some time, she finally paused to breathe, allowing her friend to let out a low whine when she opened again.

"Just...shut up. Please." he pleaded with his tiny hands pressed against his ears in a failed attempt to filter out the noises of his surroundings.

"Okay, okay." Aya snickered softly as she slowly pulled the redhead off the floor and helped him to the couch."It's not even the morning yet, by the way..." she said.

"I guessed so." Luhan muttered with a groan as his head started pounding suddenly, almost like it was being hit by a hammer, again and again. His previous nausea was only getting worse, making him flinch from time to time as he struggled to shake off the urge to get rid of his stomach's contents."How did I start drinking again?" he asked finally, voice shaky and quiet. 

"Well..." Aya's smile faded quickly as she looked down at her hands, biting into her lower lip."You got a call, on your new phone. I'm not sure who it was but you freaked out... You kept on yelling that they can't find you again and that the phone is new so they shouldn't know your number and so on...It was so heartbreaking that your dear boyfriend had coaxed you into drinking a little so you could relax a bit...And well, you seemed to be so fond of alcohol that you kept on drinking, I think. Honestly, Soo got very drunk too and I was paying more attention to him than to you at that time..." she was speaking quietly for once, remorse in her eyes."Lu, I really hope that you know that no one will hurt you again... I know that we shouldn't have made you drink but... you don't know how you looked like in that moment and I honestly wish that you won't remember it. You were so...broken."

Luhan nodded, a soft sigh escaping his lips. Vaguely, he could remember freaking out and even throwing his phone on the ground, but couldn't recall the phone call. Only, that he had been terrified. 

Or even worse than that.

"Lu, please. Stop thinking about the past," Aya's voice was soothing that time as she put a hand on his before hugging the frail boy tightly."We are all here for you, so nothing can hurt you again, okay?" she smiled a little as she patted Luhan's back.

"I know I know..." the boy mumbled quietly."But please, let me try and go back to sleep. I feel so sick I could...ugh."

"Aww, poor baby is hungover." Aya snickered quietly as she glanced at the leftovers of pizza that surrounded the boy on the couch. He didn't seem to notice them, nor did his slow mind seem to process the mess the living room had became.

Trash covered every inch of the floor and the coffee table in the middle of the room, and some had even managed to get on the shelves behind the TV. To make it complete, several buckets filled with water - and other, just as natural but much more disgusting subtances - littered the floor at random places. Next to most of them lay one or two teen-aged boys, with their clothes dirty and hairs messy. 

To show her utter annoyance, Aya scrunched up her nose as an exaggerated sigh slipped off her rosy lips. Everyone else - now including Luhan - was asleep, which meant that it would be her duty to clean up.

Rolling her eyes, she tucked in her best friend - she had already taken out several blankets from a wardrobe in the living room as it was chilly that night - and started collecting the trash.

On the ground, next to where Luhan had been lying before, she found his phone. Its screen was cracked in the middle, but when the button to unlock it, she could still see how her friend had ten unread messages and fifteen missed calls. All of them were from an unknown number, which wasn't surprising as the phone had been new just a few hours ago. Glancing at Luhan quickly, the girl opened one of the messages, fearful shock quickly appearing in her eyes. 

All the message had was a picture.

It was of Luhan, sleeping in Sehun's arms. 



After a long wait,here comes a latenight update. Please do comment/sub/upvote if you wish, it helps me with trying to make this an actually 'okay' story :3