Alcohol is a friend of no one

Undefined Forever

"So..it's broken?" Luhan asked with a sleepy pout as he rubbed his eyes, leaning ahead a little to look at his his phone's cracked screen."Was the battery damaged or what? Cause...only the screen seems damaged..."

"Well, you may have accidentally put it in your beer or something..." Aya shrugged a little, grimacing inwardly at the lie she had told. In reality, the phone worked completely fine still: only, she had taken out its battery so Luhan wouldn't see the messages he had been sent. She didn't want him to go back to the way he had been: terrified and lonely. 

"Maybe..." the boy snickered quietly before placing a hand on his head with a frown."My head still hurts. Hangovers seriously aren't for me."

"Of course they aren't." Aya snickered as she playfully poked the boy's nose."At least the room looks better now. I cleaned up as much as I could... Seriously, you men can be so messy when drunk."

"And you get annoying when you drink; oh wait, you're annoying to start with." the snarky but quiet reply of her best friend made her realize that while it didn't seem like a nice thing to do, lying about the phone had been a good choice. She couldn't even imagine the way Luhan would have reacted if she told him that someone had taken a photo of him... 

"Oh, annoying, ha? Telling this to the one who cleaned up the pile of bile you have left is so so rude, Lu." The girl snapped back with a smirk."By the way, you stink. So go and clean up. Wash your teeth well." she scrunched up her nose with a teasing snicker, only partially serious. 

Grumbling, Luhan pushed himself off the couch and staggered to the bathroom, his steps slow and unsteady. Moments after the door closed behind him a soft thud was heard, then a string of soft words, probably curses.

"You okay?" Aya laughed, glancing at the door as she quickly put the cushions on the couch back to where they belonged.

"Do I sound okay?" was the faint reply.

"Don't drink, Lu. Never again!" The girl said but bit into her lower lip as she quickly fumbled to put the battery back into the boy's phone. She sighed as she sent all of the messages Luhan received to herself. She should have done it before, but at first she actually thought of telling Luhan. Something was wrong and she could feel it... But could she really spoil her best friend's life? Maybe this was just a prank done by Sehun or a friend of his.

Maybe, she was just worrying too much because the last drama she had watched on TV had been about spies.

Maybe it was okay, she was just being too protective... Of course she was, after everything her best friend had gone through. She could only hope that for once, nothing bad would happen.

Luhan came back not much later, groaning as he let his worn body fall on the couch. Luckily for her, Aya had snatched out the battery of the phone just in time for him not to notice it. With a grin, she plopped down next to him and gave him the phone."Such a poor phone...you barely got it and it's dead."

"Yeah. Sadly." Luhan huffed as he pouted a little, staring at the cracked screen."I must have been very angry at it." he added with a soft chuckle."But I'm sure it'll be fine. Life is all good now.."

"It will, of course." Aya said with a gentle smile as she softly ruffled his hair."Now, rest for a bit more if you wish." she said."You look like crap."

"Thanks, Aya." the boy huffed but lay down with a small yawn."Where's Hunnie though?"

"I bet he's still asleep." the girl giggled softly as she stood up."I'll go and see where the group has scattered around. So just...rest." she said softly as once more, she tucked in her friend."And give me that stupid phone, I'll see if it'll turn on or something." she added. Luhan handed her the small gadget quickly before turning to the back of the couch and falling asleep within moments.

"I just hope all will be fine..." Aya thought as she made her way to the kitchen. Seeing Sehun drinking coffee at the table, she sashayed to him and sat down with a sigh.

"Someone called Lu." she said quietly."And they texted him. I only saw one of the pictures but it doesn't seem like it had been made by you..."

"Yeah, I remember..." Sehun muttered with a sigh."I have no idea who that could be though..."

"Maybe it's just some prank..." Aya mumbled with a sigh as she poured herself some coffee in an empty cup."Honestly, I don't see why anyone would do this to him... He didn't do anything wrong, so..."

"Well yeah, he didn't. But some people are just sick in the mind and you know that, too. Hopefully they'll leave him alone. I'll get him a new phone and hide his number. Don't even think of showing him the pictures though, okay?"

The girl just nodded with a sigh, sipping her coffee."I'm sure it'll be okay. Maybe it was just some stupid misunderstanding and it was your mom or dad...who knows. You should ask them..."

"I doubt so but maybe I'll ask them. I just don't want them to freak out because Lu will notice." Sehun let out a sigh, rubbing his temples."But for now...let's forget this. My head is pounding and all I know is that my friends made a mess. Best party ever, huh?"

"Well, it was definitely something I'll remember for quite a while." Aya snickered quietly."But yeah, you're right. We shouldn't stress too much about something like this until we don't know what exactly is going on. Go back to bed, I cleaned up already so..."

"I'm not tired. I haven't been able to sleep since like..six in the morning. But I feel like ."

"Well, obviously. I swear that next time, I won't let any of you drink." the girl said, stifling a yawn." I guess that alcohol isn't a friend of yours."

"No, it definitely isn't."