Prologue

Undefined Forever

"I really think you should come." Aya said to Luhan as she made herself at home, sitting down on her best friend's bed with a soft sigh. Her hair was now brown and shorter than before, barely grazing her shoulders. She had decided to cut her hair when she got into a fight with Kris just around two months ago because she thought that the small act would help her forget her boyfriend.

Not only did she regret the choice because apparently, she looked worse like this - in her own eyes, at least, to Luhan, she was still beautiful - but she made up with Kris just after her hair was done. She had spent a huge amount of money at the hairdresser's, too. 

"I don't want to, Yaya." Luhan said with a scoff, lips curling up slightly at the nickname. Aya hated when he called her that, it was something only her one and only boyfriend could say to her, mainly because it actually sounded weird, almost like some kind of insult in a foreign language 

"I will make you go." The girl scoffed, running a hand through her silky, brown locks."Sehun's away, anyway so it would be perfect for you to finally go out."

"I have a fiancé, I'm not gonna go to a club." Luhan said, rolling his eyes as he sat down next to his friend. He just wasn't in the mood to go to a crowded club where there would be just a bit too much of alcohol and hormonal teenagers for his liking. 

"Come on, Lulu, you know that he won't care!" The girl whined as she lightly hit her friend's shoulder, a pout already forming on her lips."Please? I can't go alone, Kris would kill me!"

"Why don't you go with him?" Luhan sighed before shaking his head a little as some of his bangs fell into his eyes. His hair was still red, but this time, an even bolder color. Now he couldn't even remember why he had let Aya touch it weeks ago, but it didn't really matter as if there was one thing that the girl was good at, it was using her magic on others' hair. Despite looking like he had a tomato on top of his head, Luhan felt good with his new hair. It was just a tad brighter than before with a bit more crimson, somehow...perfect. He liked looking a bit out of ordinary nowadays. 

Being in the crowd had taught him how good it was to stick out of it. 

"I can't go with him, duh." Aya said, rolling her eyes."He's going out with this friend of his to another place. He knows that I'll be out for the evening but he doesn't know where I'm going and if he was to find out, ever, that I did go out, he would have my head. Maybe not if I said that you were there, too, so you have to come."

That logic was so like his best friend. Aya probably knew well that Kris was going to lash out on her even if Luhan did go with her - not only was that guy creepy but protective as well - so she just didn't want to go alone.

And still, even if he knew all of her reasons to practically beg him to go, Luhan knew already that he would. Sure, he wasn't going to put a hand on any drink with alcohol and he was only going to make sure that Aya didn't get hurt but well, he was going. To a club. 

"Fine." Luhan mumbled, a soft pout sitting on his lips."But owe me a lot, missy."

"Sure sure~!" Aya laughed as she wrapped an arm around the boy's shoulder."Now, you need to get ready, we're going soon."

"You know that I would say yes." Luhan stated, a sigh escaping his plump lips.

"Of course. We're best friends, after all."

Just two hours later, the two of them were already in the club, the atmosphere practically buzzing around them. A scowl was evident on the boy's face: Aya had dressed him up and now he felt almost dirty. His jeans were way too tight and his T-shirt was low-cut, showing off too much skin. Even his shoes were bothering him despite they were a simple pair of dark sneakers. He just felt...odd.

Surely, had Sehun been there, it would have been different. He was someone for whom Luhan liked to dress up and show off his almost feminine curves even if they weren't the only reason for the boy's love towards him. No, they shared a love deeper than any physical bond, something that had been brewing in the air for so many months before striking oh-so-suddenly. 

Luhan smiled gently at the thought of his fiancé, finding himself an empty booth in the club. Aya skipped off to dance with some girls whom she knew from school. School...

Luhan was starting university in a just a few months. After thinking it through for many times, he had decided to become a teacher. He wasn't quite sure what subject he wanted to specialize in yet, or what age-group he wished to teach but the redhead knew that he wanted to work with children.

Somehow, in the past month or so he realized that he loved making them happy. Maybe it was because of his bitter upbringings, maybe because of other reasons, but he wanted to be the person that would make many kids smile. Sure, he knew that as a teacher, he would have to be pretty strict as well but that didn't mean that he wouldn't be able to be kind to his students.

A huff escaped him when someone sat down next to him. It was a boy, around his age with grey eyes and dark hair that reflected the color of the rainbow whenever the disco-lights would illuminate it.

"Hi!" The boy yelled through the loud music that seemed to be shaking the walls of the building. Luhan nodded in response and mouthed a similar greeting as well.

"Want to go out?" The boy hollered, motioning to the door with his head. Luhan glanced at Aya who was dancing with her friends, a grin etched onto her face, before nodding slowly, deciding that some fresh air wouldn't hurt him.

"Sure!" He shouted back."Let's go!" he added as he stood up, a smile playing on his lips.


AN: Hi guys :D Not the best start but I am so much more tired now than when I started typing this OTL Anyway,hope it's okay :D