Ch 9: Concert at budoukan

Bittersweet idol life ( Sequel Story of Idol and Anti Fans )

This is almost  same as the feeling that old people feel when they will be displaced by the new and younger people. senior trainees of  CCM who waited debut also feel disappointed that T - ara's new member is ahreum that of the agency JYP , and most disappointing is  Kim Danee instead of casting the streets . Kim Kwangsoo not appreciate the senior trainees and do not appreciate the efforts of T - ara to gain fame . Many senior trainees decided to leave the agency . There are become a  back dancer .

Lee ahreum turns out quickly close  with all the members of T - ara event recently joined . Hwayoung felt unni ‘s attention was captured and seized by ahreum . That is why she is often alone and lonely and do not dare to express feelings that are uncomfortable with the presence of ahreum . she could only express her  feelings with Hyoyoung . Unfortunately , Hyoyoung not join in the same group so she could bury her feelings .

When performing on stage in Japan , Jiyeon suffered severe injuries in the nose due to hit the stage pole because less cautious . Though schedule of T - ara's comeback in the month of July was close,  Jiyeon still force  herself perfom and do not have time to recover from injury.

At same time with promotion  “ Day by Day “ T-ara will hold first concert at Budoukan.  But during promotion “ Day by Day” Hwayoung was injured  her legs cause fall from the stage so it must be assisted by crutches .  she not recovery yet from her injury,  T - ara will perform a concert at Budoukan , Japan . Lee Ahreum and Kim Danee also participated  at  the concert .

Because of the injury , Hwayoung could not perform full in concert , only appeared in the song " day by day " . Hwayoung asks permission to rest when the concert is still going on . Just sat waiting she was bored . She wants to walking around Tokyo  when there is free time . She feels there is a chance to get out of the concert when she saw an assistant stylist , Im Jihye ready  getting out of the concert venue . She immediately approached Jihye and talking to her .

Hwayoung : where do you want to go, jihye-sshi ?

Jihye : I want to go to the shopping district shibuya . I want to buy clothes and accessories that will be used by our artists . I am also going to the salon for all beauty treatments .

Hwayoung : wah , shibuya shopping is very popular with the trendy and fashion style. You know a lot about fashion styles .

Jihye : as an assistant stylist should always update the present fashion style ,  are you interested in fashion shibuya ?

Hwayoung : of course , I like to combine clothes with accessories .

Jihye : okay, I have to go now .

Hwayoung : wait , I 'm coming with you .

Jihye : wait , Hwayoung - sshi but now the concert is still not finished yet. I  am suggest you do not get out now , wait till later you go out together with managers and T - ara .

Hwayoung : Jihye - sshi , I get permission so  I do not need to perform at a concert , instead sitting alone bored waiting , I think I  better  go shopping and go to beauty salon . We need to relax for a while after a busy schedule .

Jihye : but ....

Hwayoung :  do you remember you had to embarrass me on stage , as an apology  now you have to accompany me to shibuya dictrict .

Jihye : Well whatever, you must use  the hat and scarf  to avoid fans .

They  go out  through the back door quietly  without  staff notice hwayoung ditching concert. And they ride taxi went  to mall shoping in shibuya .

' I  am think you really stupid and unprofessional. I am not wrong  judged yourself from begin . I never thought you would follow me out when the concert is still going on . You really are too innocent and easy affected. your desire to go shopping and to  salon is the most stupid thing you did . How your fate later in the future? ' ( Jihye muttered to herself ).

author note :

all queen's must be know hwayoung went to salon manicure and shopping when t-ara had concert in budoukan ? how not professional she is, right ? all member had working hard but look because her attitude she ruined t-ara image. honestly i really hate hwayoung she is a who pretend be nice but look at her attitude and action she threated jihye. but jihye would never let her go like this. next chapter will have many conflict between hwayoung,jihye and all t-ara. i want reader can see the truth hwayoung is not nice like you always see in TV , she is also make mistaken that she never admitted it. you know she in every interview she never admitted that she went to salon when had concert in budoukan right ? instead soyeon who said the truth, because she went to salon , t-ara had argue with her.  if you make mistake you must apologize, don't argue back to make something worse.

so to T-ara antis and hwayoung's fans can you see how bad she is ? she is also envy with areum who can close with t-ara unnie when she is didn't want close to her unnie. when she had problem, she didn't want talk to her unnie and keep it herself. but she make it look like t-ara ignored her and outcasted her. so to smart fans can you see the truth and stop blaming everything to t-ara? who is disagree can comment and i will reply when i have time.