Ch 19: soyeon

Bittersweet idol life ( Sequel Story of Idol and Anti Fans )

For Uri Leader who felt she was not perfect and great . For Uri Leader who often cry alone without knowing what to share it to anyone and feel most guilty when Hwayoung out . For Uri leader despite being ill should continue to receive a lot of insults from the haters - haters trash .You're not alone , Unnie ! You got us ! You will always have us . Get Well Soon and return to our midst .We are always waiting for you ,THE REAL QUEENS !"

YOU ARE NOT ALONE , Soyeon

Soyeon POV

 "My name is Park Injung . You know me as T - ARA Soyeon . Girl Group Leader of a full issue may want scolded and far removed from the Korean music industry .No one can say . I'm not going to defend myself or rebut everything they say . I'm not a perfect big sister for all my members , but I am a leader who loves them all .I love them all ....

August 13, 2012

 Maybe I 'm bad luck or maybe I 'm lucky that time . I do not know . I know the tragedy that happened so quickly . I even get confused if you have to tell about what had just happened . That morning had finished a busy day because of the rain that comes on suddenly while we needed to get on the set .

Manajer : " we Should leave early today " . Manager  annoyed grunt casually cursing the rain fell .

I was silent , busy reading scenario in my hand . While 3 other persons that are stylish staff and team is busy with her ​​world respectively . They also seem to worry because we will definitely be late . "

Manajer : “should we have to turn ? " . manajer glanced next to a staff member .

 I could faintly hear their discussion of alternative paths nearby . We finally turn back to a street that I had never previously passed . Oppa says we must arrive on time as this is my first drama debut . I have to build a good image . To be honest I was a little scared . The road looks steep and slippery and the heavy rains still continue.

 I think I want to get up or just jump out of the car . I feel really uncomfortable . I think this is because the interview yesterday . My first interview about the case Hwayoung . I'm actually quite relieved that managed to say what had been bubbling just in my heart alone .But in fact , I actually feel so worried now . The manuscript was finally not be read . I look back and forth to the street and glancing clockwork .

 " Oppa ... Where we are actually passing ? " . I finally speak . Stuck for almost an hour in the car , makes me feel bored .

Manajer : " Just a bit farther , Soyeon . I 'll make us up on time . You'd better get ready ! " . Oppa sounded confident with the answer .

Clocks show 04:47 am . I could only nod and tried to calm my feelings are getting upset ." Do you feel sick ? " . Asked one of the my stylish  . She realized that my attitude is usually chatty become so silent . I shook my head and smiled a little . Back row staring sentences should I memorize . And the accident ensued . A car that had been speeding trooped in front of us suddenly stopped suddenly .

Oppa immediately slammed the wheel to the left , so rowdy atmosphere . People around me started screaming . A scenario that I hold bounced fall somewhere when our car hurtling over the slippery asphalt .I could hear it as sound loud .

“ BRAAAKKK !!”  sound as a cupboard fell from the sky . Hard. 2 times we  was bounced car crashed into guardrail . Then slid out of control and eventually overturned just in a small ravine on the left side of the road .   I look around . Everyone in the car was smiling at the beginning of the journey , now groan in pain . I still do not understand what just happened until someone screaming outside my window .

 " here is have an ACCIDENT ! ! ! PLEASE  help! ! ! PLEASE help ! ! ! " . The unidentified man continued to shout nervously . Tapping his hand on the door next to me . Tried to open it but failed . Several other men came .

 myself was too confused to explain my position at that time makes my head getting dizzy .

manajer : “ Soyeon ... are you okay ? Everything okay ? " . Oppa sounded so worried . He turned to the back seat .

 " ....... " . I can not answer My voice disappeared somewhere . I tried to shift from a very uncomfortable position . But my body is too sore .

My neck is like break . Nothing I can do . My tears flow without conscious because of this pain . I'm scared to death between 4 persons equally trapped in a car that overturned . While the rain continued drenching us .

 " Miss ... Miss ... you can open the window from the inside ? " . A man in a yellow raincoat tapping the glass window . He shouted the same question several times .I can not answer , my voice suddenly disappeared . All I can do is just try to move my hands are so sore it to the window glass and pressing the release button .

 I made it and that's when my consciousness is also half gone . Too noisy that I wanted to go for a moment . What are they going to recognize me ? It was first thought that comes to my window open so the glass . I could feel some hand pulled me out of it . They then over me with a look of dismay . Some medical shining down from an ambulance and a stretcher to direct take me .

In a chaotic situation that I could see manajer oppa walks with staggered toward me . He was a bit lame . his Chubby cheeks look puffy . he cried while holding my hand .

" Soyeon , are you okay ? " . oppa look at me so anxious .I answered with a wink weak . Really, I could not even groan in pain . My voice was muffled with shock .   I actually still want to sleep . I wanted to escape from this fear by utilizing dream will surely come hit me when I sleep . My body was so sore and my voice is still stranded somewhere.

 I woke up with something that is very uncomfortable lump in my neck . I do not even know what this thing is called . Nurse forced to pair it before and I feel fine .

 I looked around , to where I can reach with my eyes still dim it . I know there are reporters . I could hear the sound of the camera flash .

*What is their doing here ? Busy taking my picture being in pain and then make the news will only add to the anxiety of the Queens out there and make antis laugh of loud and happy on my suffering?*

 I moved my hand is still very sore . I cover my face with my arms are not long enough . Please stop taking my picture . I know there are many who would cry to see this . I do not need a weak image or any sympathy for all the people who did not even know it . I just do not want make Queens worries . We had enough to make them suffer some this week . We even reward them with Hwayoung 's dismissal by the agency at the third anniversary of T - ara .

Unfortunately there was nothing I could do except cover my face and pray that the filming will continue to run smoothly without me . Too much to think about . I hope to hear their voices or babble . 6 girls who spent nearly 3 years of his time with me in the dorm . Nurse walked in with a doctor . They helped me to sit down and check the condition of my body . I wanted to get home from here !

" Which part are still hurt or even most pain ? " . The handsome doctor asked me with a friendly but serious .

" My neck .... " . I whispered weakly , my voice is too small to nurse forced closer to hear . They nodded and signaled if I need to be examined in more detail . I lay down again . Shoulder like it had broken and connected again . There may be invisible bruises or minor sprain . I can not think of another . I just wanted to go home and continue shooting .            

Song “FALLING YOU” tune it like an opiate that accompany loneliness in this hospital . No one members ever came to see me.  I do not blame them . Shown in public now is the most we avoid . I was stunned alone in the hospital garden . Inspection just done . I'm sure I'm okay . Wanted to call someone , or at least talk to anyone . My voice is back to talk though still somewhat uncomfortable . Buffer neck has been removed because I feel this is too much .

Oppa comes with a glass of warm espresso . He's fine just the cheek and bruised his shoulder . His legs are able to run even a little sick . We sat together enjoying this afternoon . my Manager it seems still guilty for what happened this morning .

Manajer : " Oppa really sorry , Soyeon . Because the schedule is so messy " . His voice was heavy on hold because the guilt . I nodded and smiled as a small fine .

 " It's not oppa’s fault " . I tried to sincerely accept fate .

Someone suddenly ran from the end of the garden and cried as she hugged me . My mom is coming! I paused could not say anything . Too shocked and thrilled . She continued to cry as she hugged me

" eomma ... " . 

my tears keep falling when saw her really worried and sad look at me. i missed my mom's hug.

note :

when soyeon were still leader t-ara, she and jiyeon are  most suffering and keep cursed from everything t-ara did.

even K-netizen being again used Tragedy's Ladies Code to hate t-ara and cursed T-ara die. so I hope Queen's keep love and support T-ara.

today is birthday Park Soyeon . Happy birthday 27th. " Happy Soyani Day."