Ch: 16 hyomin & woohyun

Bittersweet idol life ( Sequel Story of Idol and Anti Fans )

At location shooting drama “ One Thousand Man “.

Hyomin continued filming the drama " A Thousand Man " . Hyomin’s Heart really sick when he heard the shooting crews  make bad gossip about her and T - ara . she even secretly cried when break filming because could not stand the uncomfortable situation at the set shooting .

Nam Woohyun as main actor by chance saw a Hyomin crying, really felt pity . Moreover, the infinite and T - ara have known each other when participating in the same event at the program " Sharing Love Diary " and " Sport Athletics Championships Idol " . Before debut he was already familiar with Jiyeon . If he does not entertain and strengthen Hyomin’s breaking down mental , then filming the drama will be disturbed.  The drama only left  a few more episodes to be finished filming , so he decided to approach Hyomin .

Woohyun : Hyomin - sshi , what are you doing here why not have lunch with the crew ?Hyomin did not answer and continued to sob .

Woohyun : are you crying ? I really feel sorry for your group had to face severe problems . But anyway as a profesional artist work is still being done,  despite weighing any problem .

Hyomin : I know as a professional artist should carry out her obligations . But my heart and my  soul I felt devastated when reading news on the internet  about people  blaspheme and bashing t-ara.

Woohyun : for now you should not listen to what people talking bad about you and t - ara , while they don’t   know  all about you and T - ara . Do not let your mental destroyed only because the rumors are not necessarily true .

Hyomin : do you believe the rumors ?

Woohyun : if people who only see a glimpse post in internet, all of them would certainly believe it. antis who write things that intentionally  so that people instantly believe . But I believe you all are not bullying and exiling hwayoung , because she was very happy when with you . Just because Hwayoung  taking photo with sistar and infinite , you are accused  exiled  her . The antis ing even involve an infinite name as if we know that you are bullying Hwayoung . You are all always with Hwayoung and give her support when she has game  fencing at Idol sport athletics . Boram did not damage Hwayoung’s umbrella , an umbrella that was broken when she took it . Because it is no longer have  good umbrella so she was keep  using a broken umbrella .

Hyomin : So you 've seen all the pictures and videos that have been edited the antis ?

Woohyun : Of course , however we also want to know somethings clearly , especially if it involves senior  and Hwayoung that we respect . We do not want make conclude anything without seeing clearly .

Hyomin : “ thank you still trust to  us , when all people turned to hate and antagonize T – ara.”

Woohyun : never mind instead of crying , let's have lunch together . ( Bring some rice lunch box ) .

Hyomin : why do not you eat with the crew and staff ?

Woohyun : I want to be with you alone . Lunch will be more delicious if accompanied by the goddess of y T - ara .

Hyomin : ha .. ha .. namgreasy man .

Woohyun : eventually you can laugh too . You are so cute when smiling .Hyomin who heard her cheeks blushed red.

Woohyun : your cheek flushed, are you shy huh ? ( Smile to Hyomin )

Hyomin : no . Never mind a quick meal , should be filming again later .They were finishing lunch , and when to begin filming . Woohyun talking to Hyomin

Woohyun : fighting , Hyomin . Do not think about anything , think about the drama and concentration .Hearing the words of Woohyun , Hyomin back excited and for a moment forget about the problem and continue shooting smoothly .

note : woomin moment, one of t-finite pairing. i began like woomin since them shooting and have interaction in drama " One Thousand Man ".