Ch 7: Caught out her plan

Bittersweet idol life ( Sequel Story of Idol and Anti Fans )

After receiving the trophy on SBS Inkigayo , Hwayoung who feel embarrassed because of the incident decided to go back to the dressing room quickly , while the other T-ara members went to greet the seniors and other idols . When they came in the dressing-room door , she heard someone talking on the phone . The sound is familiar enough, Jihye’s sound , assistant stylist .


" Ha ha ha , she so crazy in dancing so she had s slip events on live television . how could this happen ? I accidentally swapped the stage custom clothing ,cause a major stylist was busy so I was entrusted to take care of her costume . Next week I want to see she had another outfit disaster , how expression of her face if it happens again ? "


Jihye is too busy call so she did not know Hwayoung had hear their conversations behind the door . SHe called eunjae to notify the incident . Hwayoung feel sad and disappointed know Jihye already planned this . SHe almost cried to hear it . But that makes him unable to control his anger when he overheard a conversation that insulted her .
" She is Stupid girl that can not anything just be a hassle and burden to all the members of T - ara , i thought hweji  more worthy to become members of T - ara and have longer training in CCM . Moreover, it is causing you all expelled from the training . I really can not forgive her "
Hwayoung who can not stand to hear her conservation directly intro room door . Jihye who still spoke in telephone surprised and immediately hung up .


Hwayoung : tell me who are you calling ? said it . ( Hwayoung gives gaze killing to Jihye )
Jihye : it is not your bussiness so don’t need to know .
Hwayoung : how it is not my bussiness when you have spoken bad of me in behind .
Jihye : I didn’t do it .
Hwayoung : don’t lie , I 've heard your conversation . You accidentally swapped the stage costumes right to embarrass me on the live broadcast ( raising his voice )
Jihye : so yes why ? you previously underated cause The incident make you become famous. So you must thanks to me.


Hwayoung who can not hold her anger any longer, slapped Jihye right in the face . Sounds of hwayoung and jihye argue make pull interest and contention lure from people  who are outside come inside to see what really happen  . The T-ara members , managers , and make-up artist got inside room saw Hwayoung slapped Jihye . It's unfortunate circumstances for Hwayoung .


Jihye who saw people go into the  room immediately take advantage of the situation to discredit Hwayoung . SHe accidentally cried loudly to attract the sympathy of people who witnessed it .


Jihye : "Hwayoung - sshi , I'm sorry it is my mistake in choosing the costumes . It was all my fault , because I don’t think you will experience the embarrassing incident . Please don’t hit me again ." jihye fake cry to gain simpathy from people
Hwayoung : "but She deliberately did it by swapping clothes ."
Jihye :" I don’t, I chose it because I think it suits to you ."
Hwayoung : you're lying when you had .. ( can not continue because they were stopped by T-ara’s manager )
Manager : Hwayoung - sshi , Jihye is an assistant stylist who still lack experience , and she didn’t think if you're going to experience a disaster outfit . Moreover, she had to apologize to you .
Makeup artist : what managers say is true. after all, every person must have made ​​a mistake . With this incident she will learn from his mistakes and will not repeat it again .
Manager : Jihye – sshi, other time don’t make mistake again . Hwayoung please forgive her . And please guys make peace for the good of the team work .
Hwayoung is cornered and was advised by the manager finally forced to come to terms with Jihye .
Hyomin : we all love peace. Don’t do something damage team work . Let's go back to the dorm .


T - ara's dorm
Jiyeon felt there was something strange with the Hwayoung’s attitude unusual . Usually Hwayoung rarely get angry at people without reason . Jiyeon decided to talk to Hwayoung .
Jiyeon : Hwayoung - ah , what's wrong with you today? Why do you get a fight with Jihye unnie ?
Hwayoung : just a matter of custom stage and we have made peace .
Jiyeon : but why did you slap her ? if small problems do not need to harm her.
Hwayoung : I just feel the emotion, so just unwittingly slap her .
Jiyeon : it is better we do not have problems with the stylist . Likewise with the makeup artist and manager , however they are the people who have helped us when we going to work . Without them we would not have the job run smoothly .
Hwayoung : yes I understand . I went to bed for now.
Hwayoung went to her room to sleep. In spite of  Hwayoung can not sleep because still hide the resentment in her heart


' crazy demon fox really good acting and discredit me . ? Do you have any grudges with me ? why do you hate me ? Who put you up to it ? whether eunjae , hweji and Yejin ? it is becoming the question why they still hold a grudge to me after they get out of training ?
 SHe did not want to tell Jihye’s conversation on the phone to Jiyeon , and T - ara unni . Because she did not want to ruin their good relationship with the stylist . SHe prefers to talk with her ​​twin sister , Hyoyoung .


All the problems and difficulties experienced by Hwayoung she prefer to tells Hyoyoung because somehow she closer to Hyoyoung than all the members of T - ara . SHe was very good at hiding a problem . That makes as like if all the members of T - ara ignore Hwayoung.  But it not true . Though Hwayoung do not want to burden T - ara who have busy schedules . So hwayoung choose silent.

author note : incident inkigayo hwayoung really mad at jihye but jihye can act like jihye is innocent and have not fault. but hwayoung is really quite person she didn't want being burden to t-ara, keep silent. what do you think reader. keep comment and upvotes.