Ch 13: Tragedy begins

Bittersweet idol life ( Sequel Story of Idol and Anti Fans )

Finally it was time they performed live , the first part sung well by Eunjung but the end hyomin’s turn make long rap.  Hyomin made ​​a mistake to forget the lyrics . she found out  look at lyric  in her palm . This incident led to Hyomin mocked by netizens and embarrassed  T - ara .

As a result of the incident,  Kim Kwangsoo very angry and felt Hwayoung actions are unacceptable . For refusing to perform cause they make a mistake on stage . Soon he held an emergency meeting he collects all the managers , staff aides , stylist , makeup artist and all the members of T - ara .

 All these people gave their opinions of how far Hwayoung’s attitudes and action including Budoukan concert event.  Since the incident Hwayoung refused to appear all the staff and crew hated her even agree that Hwayoung should be expelled from the group .However, T - ara disagree they all want hwayoung to stay .

Jiyeon : sir why not reconsider the decision ? please do not expelled her from Group. we all need it .

Qri : please, he has become a part of T - ara . How do you fired her just because she made ​​ mistakes ?

Eunjung : please forgive her . we realized if Hwayoung’s role is very vital for us all .

Boram : we all love her . Please consider our opinion all .

KKS : it is not like I don’t  consider your feelings , but I am consider more  opinion of our corporate staff consist of 19 persons who have worked hard and get little paid  just to make you all can look beauty and perfect  in  the world of entertainment . How Hwayoung did not appreciate all their hard work  ?

Soyeon : But .... ( SHe was lost for words because what  KKS said is true )

KKS : what she did has gone too far beyond the limits of my patience .  intentionly  she ditching from the concert with reason  the injury could not perfom  but instead go shopping and salon . Actually if it's just a mistake , I can still forgive her  . But he did it mistakes again by refusing to perform at music bank . I already said it will  expelled a lazy member and  she did request to be fired with an attitude like that . All T - ara member cried and begged KKS  to keep Hwayoung stay .

But  KKS did not budge and kept on his decision . tomorrow will be announced departure of T - ara's Hwayoung .T-ara members went out of office . They can not do anything to oppose the decision of the kks and waiting to see how the public reaction when the news is announced tomorrow .Tweet T – ara to  Hwayoung deployed  and spread to various online communities by hater .

They are looking for video footage and photos in a variety of shows and events variety where T - ara attended . In fact they give malicious comments that slander T - ara deliberately openly in front of the camera and spreading on various online news sites . When  Hwayoung’s departure was announced , news about  T - ara bullying soon spread uncontrollably . As a result, the T - ara harmed and exploited by the hater and netizens attacked them with a caustic comment . T - ara lost advertising contracts CF , Eunjung removed from the drama " Five Fingers " and We Got Married . shaping public petition demanding the dissbanded of T - ara .

the day when Hwayoung departure is the most dismal day for T - ara and became a major scandal in the KPOP world . Even the popularity of which was built during the 3 years to be in vanished because Hwayoung .In this case who should be blamed ? whether Hwayoung are being less professional and stubbornly refuses to listen to the opinions and advice of people for her own good ? or T - ara had made  Tweet Controversy ? or KKS that added Hwayoung as T-ara member  and finally fired her ? Or haters who grudges to T - ara exploiting the situation because there is a chance ? nevertheless crime takes place because there is a chance to make it happen .

They all should have learned from the proverb says : " Do not do anything when angry and emotional because it will result in regret that always comes too late "