CH 20 : You Are Not Alone , Soyeon !

Bittersweet idol life ( Sequel Story of Idol and Anti Fans )

Someone suddenly ran from the end of the garden and cried as she hugged me . My mom is coming! I paused could not say anything . Too shocked and thrilled . She continued to cry as she hugged me " eomma ... " . 

" From the beginning I knew if PARK Injung need a break . SHe looks tired . I hope she rest forever ! ! !  .

" Seeing T - ara's sort of an eye sore that I can not control . Should they go and come back again after 2 years " .

" I hope that woe is Jiyeon ! ! ! ! " ." You see , karma will come to anyone . It has just begun through Soyeon and will go to other members " ."

They 're trying to find sympathy ? I suspect even if they set it all " . I could just read all the comments smiled slightly spicy . I realize not everyone will sympathize .

But what they insane ? What's in people 's brains to think if we deliberately arrange this accident ? I had not previously never been involved in any accident and it is the first in my life . If I may replace it , I will exchange it with any accident . Even though my favorite bag collection . What they thought I was crazy to pretend the accident ? I could lose my life . Come on , think ! I'm still sane more than whoever wrote the scathing comments .

This time it turned my gaze to some good comments that came twitterku timeline .

" Unnie ... I can not help  not to cry when I heard about ur accident . GWS " .

" Soyeon baby , are u okay ? Please do not make me worry " .

" Queens pray for you unnie ! Uri leader , come back soon ! GWS " . I smiled and sighed . There is still a part of this world that love me and T-ara . Yes , those queens who continue to be on our side . Even when T - ara dropped though . They are like a comfortable home for us .

 I looked at my cell phone inbox . There is no any message . Where are they ? What Eunjung still locked herself in her father's side ? What Jiyeon still stays in her room ? What Boram still do not want to stare at his cell phone ? What others are also still avoiding the outside world because of the problem yesterday ?

Now at 06.00 am and I have not closed my eyes . I do not like the weather hospital .Some footstep forced me to wake up and look forward to the door . I saw them , walking with sneaking into my room. Eunjung , Jiyeon , Boram , Qri ,Ahreum and Hyomin . They smiled to see I realized their arrival .

Jiyeon : " Unnie , we are very worry and anxious all day " . Jiyeon looked at me with melancholy . I smiled and rubbed his hair is long and curly .

 " Then why was coming ? " .  I say Sarcastically pretended to sulk .

Eunjung down and say why , " We have no choice . The situation became so difficult " . I was touched by his words . SHe's not my Eunjung is used to be . There is a thin black circles under her eyes . The sleepy head is definitely difficult to sleep now .  Boram sobbing in the corner , she was hiding behind Qri are just silent as usual . I held her cold hands . I realized she was so much thinner . I hold back my tears . What actually happened to us ? Why all things became more difficult ? I glanced Jiyeon who apparently also was crying . I held back my tears . I should not cry , I'm their leader now and must be strong . Hyomin small smile strengthen me from the side . SHe was ever be a leader , she would know if I should be able to control my emotions . Ahreum even she is not long join T-ara and the youngest but she is more mature than us and calm. But in the end, she can’t hold her tear and crying.


 

" Stop crying ! What are you crying about ? " . I shouted at them .My voice is still not back in total , I force just to shout at them . Eunjung is almost crying so silent and wiped her eyes . Hyomin gently her shoulder . Jiyeon looked uncomfortable while being soothed by Boram and Qri .

 " What are you crying about ? I'm still alive ! You are still alive ! We're not dead yet . We still have a long future . Not our most sad today but they are loving us . Do not show sorrow in front of me again ! " . I tried to hold back the tears that could have flowed more freely than Boram . I tried be strong as possible in front of them .

" Eunjung , you still can not sleep well ? Jiyeon , you still do not want to talk to anyone ? Boram unni , you still avoid all the house calls on your cell phone ? " .  I looked at them deeply.

Qri and Hyomin looked at me with curiosity . They did not say anything because I know this is not the time to intervene .

" Try to listen to our songs and read all the positive sentence of the Queens before you sleep " . I looked Eunjung who sniffed back tears .

" Then you Jiyeon , Jiyeon You do not live alone ! This is not the end ! People may impose all the problems you and envy to you just because you look the most beautiful among us . It's not your fault . you better ignored many trash and harsh comment from stupid antis and hater. They hate and envy to you and T-ara cause they never reach anything they want it. All you have to do is become more mature Jiyeon . Jiyeon who will meet with a cheery smile again later " . I looked at Jiyeon serious . My little sister nodded . I hope she is aware .

 I looked at Boram Unnie this time ,

" Unnie , you're the oldest here ! You're our role models . Be more rigid . If you have the fear of saying something wrong , does not mean to avoid all the phones . If you do not want to make your friends and fans more anxious , you have to give them the news . Not silent and slowly disappear like this . You've got to calm down is over " . Unnie Boram looked down to realize his mistake .

“Ahreum, I  feel sorry for you, you just began your carrier in T-ara but must suffering like us. It is not your fault but you have got bad comment and bashing from K-netizen and hater.

Ahreum : “It is okay, maybe I am not fortune this time but i never regret join T-ara. I am a Queen’s before join T-ara and always forever be A Queen’s. And get well soon, unnie.”

I was silent , my voice is almost gone and I was also not able to say anything else .

" You're not alone unnie ... " . Qri unnie suddenly speak out . SHe looked at me with great warmth .

 "You do not need to pretend strong in front of us " . Hyomin also speak .While others nodded . I'm so confused what to answer . Eunjung hugged me so suddenly . All of them come hug me .

" You're not alone unnie .... " . Jiyeon whispered in my ear . I'm not strong anymore . My tears fall as hard when it rains . Their embrace was so warm and cozy . No one can say. We are not a perfect girl group . Our girl group full of problems . Girl groups are often hurt and sadden our fans for thinking of us. But we are still alive and we will try to be stronger than today . Because I know , because we know we are not alone . There you are the Queens . You are like a home to us . We are not a great girl group but thank you for the terrific and tirelessly stood on our side .

Hyomin will  face her drama press conference calmly .Eunjung will be a lot of sleep . This time I'm not going to use the bell to wake him up . Sleep well my Baekgu . Jiyeon will try to smile more often and more cheerful than yesterday .Boram Unnie will not turn off his cell phone again and Qri unnie .... be prepared ! Because maybe you're the next leader . Then I ? I'll be back filming my drama despite everyone forbid me . I want to shine again T - ara will be back .  We will continue to shine . Sorry for making you worry . We will do better .

After 2 week finally Soyeon recovery from her injury Soyeon and can discharge from hospital. Not forget she written in her diary, when finished written she shut her diary and smiled wiping her tears .

Someone calling from outside the van .

 " Soyeon ... are you ready ? All the crew missed you ! " . Soyeon smiled and walked out of Van .

“ Yes, I am ready, fighting !! “ I shout and smile to all staff in set filming

SHe will keep her promise to us . SHe would shine again . You've still got us, Soyeon Unnie . Yes , it will always have us, The real Queen’s.

Note :

this chapter is more emotional part that i ever wrote it, i even cry .

soyeon is more suffering cause being leader when scandal break out, and when she got accident Stupid korean netizens and hater hope she die. but if you look at ladies code, they ( Netizen ) act look like  have sympathy to them, but they only used death person ladies code to hate them. so I hope Queen never give up support T-ara. GOD Really Fair to T-ara, even Korean hate Them, but T-ara gain more Fans in overseas, include in China.

T-ara will shine again and doing well in China, HWAITING !