Ch 17: Allkpop & Hong gahye

Bittersweet idol life ( Sequel Story of Idol and Anti Fans )

Allkpop , hong gahye Situation t-ara’s crisis used by people to looking for attention and frame. Not only antis and hater but a whole attention woman. Many people make swander and malicious comment in every news t-ara on every website news, like allkpop and sompi. And most annoying and trashest media is allkpop. Allkpop posting every not confirmation news and gave benefit for amount every hits on t-ara news make t-ara have many hating not only for korea but also from internasional public. Not wonder allkpop is most hatest media by queen’s. Every news about t-ara is fake and full of lies, many queen’s hope allkpop media got sue by ccm, but ccm never sue allkpop. Ccm is too lazy and can’t handle every problem to save and support t-ara, like sm do legal action to protect image’s artist and catch every people who spread fake rumours and malicious comment to artists. Like catch culprit spread fake rumours about sulli, catch culprit edit snsd’s photo being ography. I heard ccm ever take legal action but until now never have proof it. I am also proud to jyp who can protect their artist from antist , like 2pm situation when jay park departure from group. Many haters and antis spread fake rumours and hack personal account 2pm member to criminal. Jyp is take legal action to catch the culprits. K-netizens who hack sohee’s account ( ex- wonder girls ) also got catch and jailed. K-netizens who harrases suzy in internet also catch by police cyber crime. So if ccm want serious save t-ara is have learn from sm and jyp. T-ara is only treat as ccm’s cash machine not important asset. Do you know hong gahye woman is whole attention always made up scandal about her have scandal with every athletes like athletes hoky, base ball. She ever claim her got pregnant by athletes. But the truth is she lied to public and give false proof. Because she afraid got sued by allerged athletes that she claims have scandal with him, so she dropped her statement. Now she look at t-ara give her chance to be famous. So she pretend as hwayoung’s cousin. She saw hwayoung and hyoyoung in amusement park. She went toward to them and ask taking selca together as fans. The truth is that photo will used as proof herself as being fake cousin ryu’s twins. That selca also make sure every people in korea will believe her as them cousin. Then she make posting online that t-ara is really bully hwayoung. She also said hwayoung always cry and felt sad as underated person in t-ara. Of course k-netizen and society will believe her, because t-ara is most hating group in t-ara. When tragedy shewol, she looking attention again with pretend being person who work as saver victim at ferry shewol. And she made up her lies with do interviw with tv station and accussed tim saver not allowed save victims. And blaming government and everything to make her being famous. How can she used that tragedy being famous and spread lies? She really crazy. Now when police make investigation she disapper suddenly. Her lies is caught out. But what make me mad and disapointed to korean society, now korean society and k-netizen know hong gahye’s lies about pretend hwayoung’s cousin and make lies about shewol’s tragedy but they are still not forgive, not belive and hating t-ara. K-netizen reject apologize because will make they felt shameless and have not dignity. If they make apologize is same admitt they self make wrong thing. If celebs and public figure made mistakes they will forced them apologize, but if only small mistaken like joke around with friends. about fact how hard life as celebrity and idol in korean, and many people will use this situation for her sake. and trash media online make swander posting and rumours groundless to make their sites got a lot of hits and comment from readers. so as real Queen's who always love and stay with T-ara in hard time, never ever believe about fake rumours spread by haters and antis like EX- Queen's and netizen did it. they never want believe fact and only want heard what they want not facts.